Hunter? Or Hunted? ((closed to Siaklynn))

"yeah yeah.... give me a break guys. You did not even know I was at the warehouse. You see me now because I want you to. I have information for your Boss, on what happened at that warehouse"

“we know what happened…… The Huntress is Dead and our King is injured, and the vampire responsible escaped, what more do you have to tell us?”

Lue smirked, rolling her eyes. "Please, were you in there? No. Never mind that you showed up to fucking late, you morons" she quipped. They were none to happy with that...

“Move and die girl, there is enough guns and animals around here you wont escape easily”

"You just keep telling yourself that"

She allowed herself to be bound. The lashings were nothing more than rope. Amateurs. Rope was so easy to get out of . Cuffs. She used nothing other than police issue cuffs. Apparently Marius was too cheap to buy the best for his thugs. Ha.. why did that not surprise her.

“sorry girly but we cant stay here, we need to get back to our Master and get our King to the doctor, looks like your coming with us"

"Obviously. Saves me having to walk. Let's go boys"

It was a short trip to the Club, as she knew it would be. A storm had started brewing outside, so Lue was glad for the ride. Kept her warm and dry instead of chilled and wet. By the time the door opened, Lueth had free'd her hands of the rope for the most part. But rather than pressing her luck and rubbing their faces in it, she kept her hands clasped behind her back, the rope loose around her wrists.

She had to shrug with a chuckle when she was lead in, down a flight of stairs from the club level, and into a... bedroom... really??? of all places. The largest one cutting her bindings free, with a huff of disgust when he realized the rope was practically falling off as it was. She could only smile, a wicked, almost dirty smile that said simply ....and you thought you were so smart ...

The door slammed, lock thudding into place.

For a few minutes, Lueth merely paced the room. "A fucking bedroom, really? Do they think, in those puny brains of theirs, that Marius and I would......." the very thought made her shudder. But, it also provided a bit if insight. Had Desdemona? With Marius? With a Vampire? Had they thought that she.... would too??? "Oh Des... did you?" she quietly said to herself as she paced. "Why???? Why would you??"

She was still pacing when she heard the lock release and the door open...

Ahh... Marius.

Lueth had to physically keep from shuddering at the site of the Vampire. He was much too close for comfort for her. And as he approached, she found herself taking a step back.

“why iz it I have one dead huntress and my badly injured Micah to care for, and now I have you darkening my doorstep Lueth? Why iz it that suddenly all hunters in thiz city come to me on this night. What zee hell do you want”

All the Hunters? What was he talking about?

“I apologize, tonight was not your fault and I shouldn’t be angry with you, may I offer you a drink? And the leopard guards told me you said you had information for me?”

She merely watched him pace, much like she had been a moment before. He then settled into the chair at the far wall. Well, not so much settled into as slumped down into. He seemed... almost weak to her.

Easy to kill... the thought flashed across her mind. Sure, if this were the old days....

"Well... my dear Marius... first of all... I was there, from the beginning to the end. I saw it all happen, right in front of me. Just what do you know about about a Vampire named Reginald? Because he was sure interested in Desdemona's relationship with you. And speaking of that, what was her relationship with you?
 
"Well... my dear Marius... first of all... I was there, from the beginning to the end. I saw it all happen, right in front of me. Just what do you know about a Vampire named Reginald? Because he was sure interested in Desdemona's relationship with you.

Marius eyes remained calm, despite hearing the name of the other vampire it shocked him but being as old as he was as with most vampires over 200 years old had almost perfect control of their body, face and expression. He gave Lueth blank face, steeping his fingers together and resting his chin against his fingers he contemplated what he was going to tell her. The vampire called Reginald should have been dead, at least the last he had heard was that Reginald had been killed finally after a streak of murders he and his followers caused years ago.

And speaking of that, what was her relationship with you?

That sparked a smirk from Marius, then an outright laugh as the next question had been thrown out at him, amusement flashed in his eyes as he stared at Lueth, her arms crossed, Marius could see the tension in her muscles, could almost read the thoughts as they passed over her face and through her eyes, “put your fears to rest, Dez was only doing a favor I had asked of her, it was a mutual cause that we both sought and I offered her my aid, nothing more.” His eyes twinkling he added “as much as I tried Dez would have sooner driver a stake through my heart then allow herself the pleasure of laying with me”

He grinned wider as he tilted his head slightly watching Lueth’s face and body posture before continuing, his face melting into that nothingness of emotion “as for dis so called Reginald……..he….should have been dead……from what ive been able to find, he nearly killed Dez once before, He was….or rather….is, now as it would seem, still alive and back to his old ways” there was a slight curl of distaste in Marius lip in the way it twitched as he talked “it was a severe over estimation of myself, to not have sent with her more body guards……..” Marius looked away, hiding the pain and grief he felt. Dez was dead because of his lack of thinking ahead, as powerful as Micah was as Leopard king it hadn't been enough. Shaking his head he looked back to Lueth a cold hatred flaring in his eyes as he rose to stand, but a moment’s hesitation he wavered on his feet placing a hand on the mantle near him to steady himself he shook it off and straightened himself.

“forgive me, for I am not….feeling well, “ Marius straightened himself and ran a hand down his dress shirt smoothing it against the leather pants that he wore. “now that its confirmed that Reginald is alive and in my city, I promise you this Huntress, his days are numbered, He has murdered Dez, and severely injured my animal-to-call. I have reason to believe he is the vampire that has been a part of if not in control of the murders in my city, and I will not stand for this affront to my power and authority”

Marius weaved on his feet again as a hand went to his forehead, with a Sharp bark of “Guard” the door opened an a tall male walked in, catching Marius as it looked like he was about to collapse the guard just looked at Lueth “we will show you out Huntress, Marius needs rest, he still hasn’t recovered from Micah being injured, follow us, “ Turning the male helped Marius to walk, a few doors down the guard opened a door and looked to Lueth “wait here, im just gunna lay him down” the guard slipped Marius into the bedroom “its alright boss, ive got angel coming for you, you need to feed and rest” after a few minutes of quiet talk the guard walked out and shut the door behind him looking to Lueth, shaking his head “im not suppose to say anything, But Marius was weakened when Micah was so badly hurt, Marius used his energy to keep Micah alive and it drained him, Reginald is dangerous, he knows of Micah’s connection to Marius, you said so yourself, with Marius not in control things in this town will get worse until our Master can return to full strength”

The Guard looked up and down the hall to see if anyone was coming “we know well your history in this town and how you hate Marius with a passion, but this isn’t gunna bode well for anyone huntress, watch your ass alright?”

Without another word the guard just motioned with a hand and walked with Lueth out into the main strip of the club, the techno pumping, people dancing, without a word the guard just nodded to Lueth and closed the door behind her that separated the club and dance floor from the back offices
 
Last edited:
“forgive me, for I am not….feeling well, “

She could kill him, right now. He was weakened, that much was obvious. Why? She had no idea. But the hunter in her could sense that he was not nearly as strong as he should be. Yes, she could kill him, rid the world of one more vampire.

But there was the small issue of the new laws. She needed a reason. He needed to attack her, harm her, threaten her, something. And Marius had done nothing of the sort.

“now that its confirmed that Reginald is alive and in my city, I promise you this Huntress, his days are numbered, He has murdered Dez, and severely injured my animal-to-call. I have reason to believe he is the vampire that has been a part of if not in control of the murders in my city, and I will not stand for this affront to my power and authority”

Well, not her at least. Reginald was another story. Of course the Vampires could kill each other with no repercussions. Or could they? Lue was a bit fuzzy on the particulars. All she knew was that she could not just stroll up to a vampire, or a shape-shifer and simply kill them. That was what she knew. She could still kill, she just had to work at it. Find the ones that still preyed on humans, that ignored the feeding clubs and the like that had sprouted up around the city and instead hunted humans like the days of old. Those were the ones she could freely slaughter. The problem was, they were harder to find.

But, as Lue observed Marius even more intently, it was clear he was too weak at the moment to even think of retribution for Dez, or his hired hand that had been so gravely injured. He was right to worry about his power and authority in his standing. Lue figured if Reginald or any of his other rivals, and she was sure that Marius had plenty of rivals, saw him in this condition.... they'd be hiring her to kill him...

Now there was an intrigueing thought.

Marius, in the meantime, had called for his guard, the door swinging open, and nearly taking the ailing vampire down.

“We will show you out Huntress, Marius needs rest, he still hasn’t recovered from Micah being injured, follow us, “

How... odd... she thought to herself.

Lueth had been considering offering her services to hunt down Reginald herself. Not like she would not be seeking him as it was. But she could get paid for it. That was always a perk in her line of work.

“wait here, im just gunna lay him down” the guard slipped Marius into the bedroom “its alright boss, ive got angel coming for you, you need to feed and rest” after a few minutes of quiet talk the guard walked out and shut the door behind him looking to Lueth, shaking his head “im not suppose to say anything, But Marius was weakened when Micah was so badly hurt, Marius used his energy to keep Micah alive and it drained him, Reginald is dangerous, he knows of Micah’s connection to Marius, you said so yourself, with Marius not in control things in this town will get worse until our Master can return to full strength”

Lueth had heard at least some of the exchange in the bedroom. When the guard emerged, Lue had stepped back from where she was listening. Seemed Marius was even more weakened than even she had realized...

Lueth said nothing to the guard's words. But her mind was racing. This was more than likely not just some random incident involving Dez. Lueth had thought this was all about Dez, but she was beginning to see that perhaps it was not. It was about Marius, and gaining control of the city. A much grander vision than just killing a hunter that you had history with. Reginald had not just struck at Dez, he was looking to get to Marius.

Had Marius even realized this? Or was this just a random thought of his guard, the brute probably not even realizing that he has hit the nail on the head with his observation.

The Guard looked up and down the hall to see if anyone was coming “we know well your history in this town and how you hate Marius with a passion, but this isn’t gunna bode well for anyone huntress, watch your ass alright?

For a moment, that hall was empty... and then.... Angel appeared.

img-thing.jpg


She was a vision. The palest of blonde hair that fell in wild waves down her shoulders and back. Her skin a matching pale, her eyes a near midnight black, a striking combination. She moved with a silent grace, prowling almost. For a moment, Lueth thought feline, but a second later, along with a glance into the girl's eyes, and Lueth saw it. The girl was canine. She was a wolf. They, were much rarer to see. Especially in the service of a vampire of all things. History taught that Wolves were once slaves to the undead Vampires. In this day and age, the Wolf Shape-Shifters had NOT forgotten that small fact. To see one even associate with a Vampire, to see one in the service of one, was so very rare. For one to allow a Vampire to feed from her, that was almost unheard of. And it was more than obvious that was what she was here for. Either that or sex, given the way she was dressed, or more accurately not dressed. She wore nothing more than a silken robe,

Angel nodded to both the guard and Lueth. She then slipped into the room...

"ahhhh Marius, Sir. I see you have allowed yourself to weaken. You know this is not a good thing for you, my Lord." Her voice was soft, sweet, honeyed. Her desire for the Vampire dripped from every pore. She moved to the bed, the silken robe falling open and away. She knew what he needed.... he needed to feed.... and her throat was bared for him... and him alone...

Lueth knew that too, the moment the Wolf-shifter stepped into that room. Her blood would be all that more powerful, she thought to herself as she was lead up to the bustling club. Marius was not stupid. He chose to not feed from humans, but from shifters instead. Lueth knew that not many shifters would tolerate that, but Marius had obviously found himself at least one. And Lueth knew it was more than one, it had to be. This had to make Marius incredibly strong, and more than likely forged a connection to that shifter. Perhaps that was what the guard meant about Micah the Leopard Shifter and the connection Marius had to him...

Even with the music winding around her, the thought made Lueth pause.

Was it this... this feeding from a shifter, more than one shifter, that made Marius so powerful? Did other vampires feed from Shifters? Did Reginald? Did he... want to?

So many things she needed to sort out. And Lueth was not about to leave that club until she had it figured out. She would give Marius time to rest, and feed.. perhaps a visit to this Angel, later of course, and another face to face with the Vampire himself.
 
"ahhhh Marius, Sir. I see you have allowed yourself to weaken. You know this is not a good thing for you, my Lord.

Marius eyes opened, a slow grin gracing his lips, he rolled over slowly, his eyes taking I the beauty of one of his were-lovers, a chuckle that started but turned into a cough Marius French accent seemingly heavier in his exhausted state he held out a hand to his beauty, a shiver passing through Marius body as he watched her lithe form glide onto his bed and she crawled to him. Pressing into her body he kissed her softly at first. His eyes closed and he spoke against her lips

“Ma Petite, how you’ve been telling me that for decades now” he kissed her again, heavier this time, the scent of her blood, of her body, he pulled away slightly, a hand cupping Angel’s breast, he massaged slowly as he felt her arch slightly beneath him. Marius kissed a slow trail to her throat. Teasing nips to make her shudder, to spike her arousal, His fangs lengthened as he shuddered again, a vampiric growl rose from his lips as he kissed her jugular then bit slowly, his lips sealing around his bite. He felt angel arch as pleasure speared into her and marius drank, slow, even pulls, his eyes closed as he moaned into her body, his hand having left her beast to slide between her legs.

He cupped her womenhood and teased her, fingers playing along delicate folds before pressing into the heated core of her body. Marius felt her arch again as he teased her, Marius lips lifted from her throat. Licking gently at the puncture marks he sealed the wound and kissed her again. Rolling back to his back he pulled angel against him, as he licked his fingers clean.

“mmmmmm beautiful” he drawled in a blood haze, relaxed, Marius kissed Angel again and pulled her on top of him


::::::::::::::::::::::Across the City:::::::::::::::::::::

A scream of rage as Boxes, tables and chairs went flying. Reginald was in an utterly foul mood after his plans, his location had been discovered and his operation at the docks destroyed.. The whole fucking warehouse?? They fucking torched everything those fucking cocksuckers, They’d Pay, Marius would pay, He’d damn near killed one Leopard, but he had to reconcile his power, his strongest crew had just been taken out by the leopards pard………he was gunna need to find new muscle…………..Reginald looked as he heard a noise, a wicked grin splitting his face, the stripper he’d kidnapped was awake, and terrified to find herself tied up, with a sickening grin Reginald licked his lips and stalked towards the girl her screams echoing in the blackness of the night
 
Back
Top