Play with my tits

Love your pics! One of my favorite things is sucking on beautiful nipples like yours!

Love playing...

I love taking my hard cock and rubbing nipples with it, getting them all slipery with my pre cum. 38DD's would do quite nicely.

Are you looking for a man to gently massage underneath your breasts? Would you want him to lightly nip at your areolas & trace them with his tongue? Should he squeeze them together to slide his erection between your cleavage?

So many options...

Are you looking for a man to gently massage underneath your breasts? Would you want him to lightly nip at your areolas & trace them with his tongue? Should he squeeze them together to slide his erection between your cleavage?

So many options...

All of the above. I worry They're not as sensitive as they used to be. Only one way to find out ;)

Id love to slather them with a whole bottle of baby oil till the are a dripping slippery mess. Then I'd massage squeeze rub and feel them. Id run my fingernails against your skin gently scratching those beautiful orbs. Never touching your nipples till you begged me. Then I'd pinch roll pull your nipples id graze the palms of my hands in circular motion against your hard buds. Id then let my finger inclose around your boobs the lift them u and let them gently slide thru my fingers. Then id take my hard dick and slide the length across each of those hard nipple letting them feel every pulse of my cock. Slapping the head of my dick aainst your breasts them id have you push them together and id fuck you tight slippery cleavage slow and deep watching the head play peek a boo from between your glossy slippery ograsm inducing cleavage while I tweaked your nipples till you cum with me

Id love to slather them with a whole bottle of baby oil till the are a dripping slippery mess. Then I'd massage squeeze rub and feel them. Id run my fingernails against your skin gently scratching those beautiful orbs. Never touching your nipples till you begged me. Then I'd pinch roll pull your nipples id graze the palms of my hands in circular motion against your hard buds. Id then let my finger inclose around your boobs the lift them u and let them gently slide thru my fingers. Then id take my hard dick and slide the length across each of those hard nipple letting them feel every pulse of my cock. Slapping the head of my dick aainst your breasts them id have you push them together and id fuck you tight slippery cleavage slow and deep watching the head play peek a boo from between your glossy slippery ograsm inducing cleavage while I tweaked your nipples till you cum with me

That sounds great. But youll have to do way more than that to make me cum ;)

Back