Catacomb Elements Cafè (Open Thread)

IceKityGirl

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Posts
116
Standing there. Not sure what she is doing with life. Every one around her is married, about to, or already popping out kids.

Amber pours another cup of coffee before heading back to work.
 
Randy was sipping his coffee looking at the young woman that seem to be in deep thoughts

“Excuse me Miss, he said smiling. I don’t mean to bother you. You look like you could use some company. You mind if I sit with you for a moment?”

My name is Randy.
 
Coming out of her thoughts she noticed the man standing at her table.
Amber fixes the random paperwork that was spread out before to make room.

"I do not mind. It is nice to meet you Randy. I am Amber."

Thinking a moment she wonders but comes back to the man that just sat with her.

"This might be odd but how do you like this quaint little coffee shop?" Not really sure what else to say. She pulls back her berry-blonde hair out of her face. Her soft red eyes focus on the guest behind her glasses.
 
Thank you, and it’s my pleasure meeting you Amber.
Randy thought for a minute about her question not really knowing what to answer.

“I don’t know Amber, I come here because I like the coffee, but didn’t think much about the décor. I suppose its ok. To me anyway."
 
She smiles. Jots something on a notepad then sets it aside to enjoy her own coffee.

"So what it is that's on your mind?"
 
Last edited:
Amber heard others around them. When he did not speak for the longest time she worried a little.

"Alright... Well it was... A nice chat. I have to go get some work done.." She carefully gathered her paperwork and walked past all the other customers to the back of the café to some hidden rooms.

One being Ambers office. There was another desk on the opposite end of the room but who ever sat there she had never meet. But paper's were always moved and once in a blue moon the desk would be amazingly clean.

Putting that thought aside there were also the notes left on her desk of needing milk or a list of food and type of coffee cups the café would need for that time of month or season.

She liked the last coffee cup set's with a cherry blossom theme so much, Amber had left money on the mystery persons desk for one set of the cups.

Flinging her hair up and then drinking down the rest of her coffee. Amber sat at her desk the rest of the evening letting the staff tend to the customers till ten in the evening rolled around and falling asleep at her desk.
 
Back
Top