With no Remorse-Acquisition of a toy (Closed for TirithIre)

Oh Damian's attention had been upon the sexual lovely woman whom was losing herself to this world and it's pleasures... and even as she was clearly egging the woman on Damian smirked as she said that. " Oh I think that you enjoy her watching us as well, don't you Zora? You like the idea of her fingers, sliding in and out of her pussy watching your pussy being filled and stretched..." He taunted her slightly, looking to her as she threw her head about, clearly at a loss for words to describe what was being done to her.

He could see her surprise as he lifted her off his cock, and even as she positioned herself so that she could see the other female slave Damian grinned. As she was clearly a statue her master beckoned to the other slave. " Show my slave how aroused you are." He growled out, they all knowing she was there, and they all enjoying the tension created by that.

Even as she was pierced he could hear her cries and squeals, and even as he heard her exclaim that she was close he grinned. " Not until she cums." he growled of Zora, Zora's pleasure to be tied with the other slaves, and even as he said that his fingers dug into the flesh of her hips as his own slapped harder and faster, pummeling her as he made her entire body quake and shake with the power that her master was putting into her.

All the while the rain kept falling, bathing them, cooling them as their heated bodies rampantly approached an orgasm, but Zora's pleasure was now tied to the other slaves, though by the look on the disheveled slaves face it wouldn't be long before both women would be able to have their release. Damian was relentless, as though he was looking to break open her cervix and pump his seed straight into her womb, his big turgid cock seemingly reaching right to her very depths!
 
Zora didn't realize really how her master was watching her watch the other as intently as she was, not until he brought it out in the open and addressed it. " Oh I think that you enjoy her watching us as well, don't you Zora? You like the idea of her fingers, sliding in and out of her pussy watching your pussy being filled and stretched..." he teased her and egged her own in his own way letting her know he knew what she was thinking and what it was creating within his new sex slave.

Zora heard his words yet this time, her cheeks didn't turn red, she didn't feel embarrassed that he knew what was going on inside her head and how her body was reacting to the slave watching them. it was an emotional scene for her, she was feeling more excited, she was feeling proud, she was feeling excited and Zora loved it all.

His eyes were upon her as he watched her while he fucked her hard keeping a steady motion, a rhythm that she tried keeping up with as well. Her moans, cries and her whimpers all grew louder and louder, and Zora didn't care she was lost in her own abyss with him even thought she starred at the other girl who was fucking herself feverishly with her fingers.

" Show my slave how aroused you are." Damian said to the other salve. it was then Zora watched as the other slave pushed through the bushes and sat there against the hedge row and brought her knees up to her small tits and splayed them open giving Zora and Damian a full view of her pussy.

Zora could see the dirt and rain mix as it moved along her flesh. She felt bad for the salve but for once it wasn't her problem to deal with or to get involved with. Any other time Zora would have been one of the first to help another but they were here stuck on some island and they were on even playing fields. Zora just got the luck of the draw for some reason, she felt somebody or something was looking out for her in some odd way giving her to Damian.

" Not until she cums." Damian said to Zora and at first she had no idea what he meant and then she got a clue and her light went off inside her head and she realized that she couldn't orgasm till the other slave did. She needed to figure out what would work and all she could think of was to moan louder for her to hear because at that time her master gripped her hips tightly and he pumped her harder and faster than he had been.

He was thrusting so hard he was moving her across the ground inch by inch as she cried out, those cries as well as the moans were no longer for the other slaves amusement but for real as he was ripping her a deeper cunt hole or sure as in hell felt like it but Zora didn't complain in fact she was finding out she liked the roughness he was giving her.

Zora watched as the slave girl pumped her fingers inside her fuck hole, all four were deep within her going in and out as the girls head tilted to the side and she was crying out, she was moaning as her hips began to lift and fall against the ground. Zora left out a loud moan as her master drove so hard into her he pushed her further across the wet grass as her fingers slipped from her wet ass as the rain fell steadily.

Her moans were louder and louder as she watched the slave cum, her cried and her hips were one after another and pumping hard against her hand and it was a fucking turn on as Zora knew she was allowed to cum now. Zora gripped her ass cheeks as tightly as she could and her ass was up high as he fucked her pussy making it hurt inside and out as she left out a loud cry and held there as he fucked her making her orgasm as she felt her body weaken almost immediately as she moaned and felt each deep piercing thrust rocking through her body as she came all over his thick dick.

Both slaves were cumming together for her master, both loud and vocal as they did.
 
Damian could see that she was surprised that he had noticed how intently Zora was watching the other slave, and even as she was teased and egged towards her own orgasm her master grinned as the new thoughts and desires were being addressed, categorized, and enticed.

Even as she didn't turn red at all, and even as she was feeling excited and proud, it was really the first time since coming here that she had 'had' any form of control over the situation, or another. Everything that had been done had been out of her control, but Zora COULD control the slave that was watching her with her own delights.

Even as the other slave pushed through, as she sat and splayed herself openly and without any form of embarrassment at all Damian groaned softly at the sight. The slave was clearly un-kept, but as Zora saw, it wasn't her responsibility to fix the slaves situation, nor was it Damian's. He was there for Zora, and he would enjoy taking a few months to train Zora into the perfect sexual submissive partner for him.

Even as Zora cried out though Damian was proving that she should never contemplate on things too long, especially when he was driving into her so deeply, and even as she didn't complain at all, Damian grinned at the slave as she was almost fisting herself, her fingers pushing in and out of herself as her fingers slipped from her wet ass Damian's left hand released her hip only to smack down upon her ass with a resounding crack. " Hold onto that ass Zora." he snapped as his hand smoothly regained his clawed grip upon her and continued to work her.

Even as Zora's cries became more and more frequent not to mention loudly Damian saw her re-find the flesh of her ass holding herself for his use as he watched the other slave cum, and even as Zora did Damian grunted loudly, his cock pounding and forcing it's way into her even as she did cum, his pace relentless, the pleasure immense as he pulled out finally to just the tip and ramming his cock fully into her right to her cervix he exploded, hot rope after rope of cum battered her insides as he watched both slaves cum together, both enjoying the 'show' that had been put on!
 
There were other things going on around the island as Zora could hear not only male voice but females as well and it didn’t sound like a slave as she was demanding things. Zora couldn’t hear what was being said per say but just a faint sound but could tell it was a commanding tone. She pushed that out of her mind for now as she was already involved with her master and another in a strange three-some.

Zora wondered if this was as much as a turn on for him as it was for her but in the same sense she felt a slight bit of jealousy if he was turned on by watching another. She didn’t like that feeling at all because she had no idea what kind of relationship this was other than it was really close because of the trust that needed to be placed within it, more so than just a regular ‘relationship of two lovers. Which she learned from the first time her master bound her up and she had to trust him, and Zora found that almost to easy to do with Damian.

The pain was almost gone, either because she wasn’t thinking about it or over thinking the whole situation but more so concentrating on twisting the mind of another’s to get her to orgasm so she could and in a sense that was power for Zora and that was exciting. It was a chain, master had control and power over his slave and Zora had it in a sense over another yet the slave had it over Zora. It sounded confusing but it actually wasn’t it was all pleasure for everyone involved.

Her master didn’t let up though, he pounded his cock in and out of her as he held her hips tight, so tight there might be bruise marks left when his fingertips held on her slender hips but did it matter anymore? No.

Zora couldn’t but help to watch the slave not only because she was on a mission to get her to orgasm but she could not believe how much of her hand was going into her fuck hole. That was an eye opener to Zora. She had heard how some women were able to stick champagne bottle inside them and shoot them across the room and didn’t think it was possible till the girl’s almost full fist was inside her splayed open pussy.

" Hold onto that ass Zora." Damian said as she reached back and grabbed it again but with the power behind his hips with each thrust it was making it harder and harder to do as he nudged her across the ground under them. The tone of his voice was demanding, and she knew that she needed to do as told no matter how hard the task was or at least try her damnedest.

Both female slaves reached that point and as one moaned the other followed, it was like a game of Simon says except Simon wasn’t saying and the female slaves were just doing like they had their own language between them, moans and cries and even the whimpers flowed one after another and now and then together.

The thrusts were like clock work or ‘cock’work as she continued to ride the orgasm out, her body feeling like one hundred jolts of electricity were hitting her and they ran up to her brain in one huge explosion. Her pussy muscles had a mind of their own as she felt she had no control over the convulsions that were going on around his throbbing meat.

The one last hard really deep push into her as her master drove himself so deep she felt like she had a ground burn upon her cheek as it laid upon the ground. She cried out in pain, he pierced her so deep that she wondered if the head was up in her stomach as he grunted and shot the first rope of his hot man-chowder. Zora held her ass cheeks apart splayed open as she could feel a slight breeze on that little tight brown star as her breathing was quick and jagged as the high of the orgasm was subsiding just like the other slave.

Zora looked up and the spot that the slave girl was in was now empty. She had left and apparently it wasn’t by choice as she could see the head of a man on the other side of the hedge along with the slave and hoped it wasn’t her fault if she got punished, but then again Zora didn’t ask her to start watching or doing.

She waited there under her master as she regained her breath, waiting to see if he was happy with her performance in all ways as she closed her eyes and left the rain fall upon her sweaty slick body.
 
Oh there was always something going on throughout the island. Damian had done a rather good job of keeping Zora secluded from the 'rest' of the activities, but the fact of the matter was that while she was there, there was also twenty other slaves, trainers and a multitude of guards around the island whom were either being trained, or used at differing times.

Even as she wondered at the state of their relationship she really didn't have time to focus on that as she was currently being pierced by such a large hot hard turgid cock, demanding her focus and undivided attention. Even as he saw the state of the slave there WAS a sense of arousal on his end directed towards the slave, yet there was no desire upon his part to go over to that slave and leave Zora... his slave was much better kept, not to mention in his eyes much more beautiful than the other.

Even as she reached back and tried to 'hang on', her master certainly did seem to deman a lot of her... and even as she was getting closer and closer she was certainly being introduced to many different concepts at the same time... and even as their bodies writhed and thrashed in tandem Damian heard her cry out in pain, and even as he shot her full of his cock and cum, Damian panted as he felt her convulsing, milking his cock for everything it had.

He did have the presence of mind to see the other trainer collecting his slave, and even as Zora waited, he grinned as he looked down to her, and even as she waited and caught up to her sensations, he pulled back, sliding his cock out of her, leaving her very empty. " Very good Zora, you took my cock very well. You seem to respond to the pained pleasure that I inflict upon you... that will have to be something we explore with the time we have together."

He moved though and sliding his finger through the opened crevice of her ass she felt him touching the pad to the brown star of her ass, she knowing she was going to be filled there again later, but for now he pulled back and grinned. " Come on Zora... while the rain feels nice, I think that it is time to get some lunch, clean up, and this afternoon to go for a run. I have even gotten you some shoes for the event." He remarked as he pulled her up, she knowing her day wasn't done just yet!

He lead the way back inside, and though he picked up her kimono he didn't put the soaked silk back onto her, there was no point as it was see through at that point anyway, and besides she looked ravishing naked, like a slave should! He took her into the building though and lead her towards a private dining area, where some lunch had been left for them to dine upon together. There were also towels to dry off with, since they had been out in the rain.
 
Zora felt him pull from her after dumping a load deep within what was now fully his, to do with what he wanted, when and how. She was his lock stock and barrel and she wasn't one hundred percent that was real or not. " Very good Zora, you took my cock very well. You seem to respond to the pained pleasure that I inflict upon you... that will have to be something we explore with the time we have together."

When he said that she turned her head from the position she was in just enough to see him and smiled a bit. It was something she enjoyed. it came as a surprise to her that she did and it only made her more curious as to what else would she find out she enjoyed when it came to sex. The thought of the anal plug didn't scare her , the only thing it did was make her feel uncomfortable with it in.

Just as her thoughts were drifting that way she wanted to chuckle because she then felt his fingers move between her ass cheeks and across that tight little opening and it almost tickled because it was so sensitive. She closed her eyes for a moment and for a second she liked him touching her and it really didn't matter where it felt good.

" Come on Zora... while the rain feels nice, I think that it is time to get some lunch, clean up, and this afternoon to go for a run. I have even gotten you some shoes for the event."
he was right the rain did feel nice but she was ready to go inside and get cleaned up. The run sounded like a good idea and the fact he got her shoes for the occasion was a great idea to her.

He helped her up as she stretched and heard her bones crack, "thank you master, shoes will be nice to run in." Zora followed along side him, she looked around and it seemed the other slave was long gone but somewhere around her, them were others as she still could hear voices as they walked towards the main building again.

Her master held her kimono and she was fine with that, he gave her confidence and she walked like she had it now. No longer was her head down as she walked the hallow halls of this institution, but her shoulders were back, her breasts were out and she dropped her eyes and just walked with him.

He led her to a room that was set up just for them, he handed her a towel and she dried off, half cleaning her self from the combined juices from what had just happened outside. Taking a seat she looked at lunch and smiled, something refreshing and light, with an iced tea. It was a bit weird eating naked but being naked was something she was again coming to terms with. She smiled at him as they began to eat, eating slowly so it digested and she could taste the food knowing there would be no interruptions from others and she'd not fear another incident with that one trainer.
 
Oh the situation was very real, especially the deep piercing fucking that she had just received. There was certainly a difference between the pain caused for punishment, and the pain caused during the state of arousal which lead to pleasure. It was a very distinguishable difference, along with the clear difference there.

Even as she didn't flinch away from his touch to her tight little brown star of her anus, Damian smiled. Her training was happening well, and though sometimes she was reluctant, she was being trained specifically for him, which he did believe would help. Even as she stretched and got up he nodded to her as she thanked him. " We will run together. I have a route that I usually run each morning, so you will accompany me upon it." He remarked. The island was completely seperate from the rest of the islands of Japan, and even had she known a direction, as she had pointed out at the first meeting, she wasn't a strong enough swimmer to attempt that.

Even as they walked, he noticed that she was proud of her body, which she really should be... and even as they came inside she noticed that they passed three guards, none of which said anything. Of course their eyes did travel over the naked slave, but well, the truth was they had seen slaves before, and they would see slaves again.

Even as she took her time to dry off and then eat, he smiled as she seemed a bit off with being naked still, but with time that wouldn't be such an issue. Even as they ate though he was quiet. She could see him get up once to answer a phone that had rung on the wall, and after a few minutes conversation about her training as well as Baron's whereabouts, he returned to the table.

" It seems your stalker is off the island for today." He remarked matter of factly, his expression letting her know that he was quite happy about that fact... he didn't like Baron obviously, and the further away he could stay from the Irishman the better. Damian had no doubt he could take the man in a fight, but he really didn't want it to come to that. He had enough on his plate with not falling madly in love with Zora as it was!

Unbeknownst to him, that was already well and truly happening. Not that it was truly a bad thing, but really it was something Damian had done his very best to avoid. The fact that she wasn't even close to a destitute person, and that she had had such a vibrant personality, coupled with the fact that she was doing her best to accept her new life, well that made things much more difficult. He smiled though at the thought, and left it be for now. Pondering such things would only cause trouble, and he was enjoying the day with her thus far!
 
Zora liked that he was going to run with her, and from what she gathered from what he said they wouldn’t be running around a track like before and that was exciting. She would be able to see more of the island and he would be her guide so he would most likely point things to her that he wished to share.

There was a quick thought of her looking for an escape route but deep down inside Zora really didn’t wish to leave her master’s side. She wondered how many other’s felt the same way as she did. It wasn’t because she felt safe and secure with him it was more she cared for him.

The three guards never bothered her she looked down as she passed by them that would allow her to not see them checking her out plus Damian had taught her to do so when other’s were in the hallways in general and in places like the dinning hall. She never seen other slaves in the halls but she knew they were around and wondered why they kept them apart the way they did. Zora wouldn’t mind another female’s companionship just to be able to speak to but she didn’t wish to share a room with one, she liked the solitude of her alone. It gave her time to think, reflect and adjust.

The phone rang while they were eating breakfast and she watched as her master answered it. She tried to give him privacy but there was no place for her to go, but she could only here certain words and wasn’t even sure what she heard was correct. Zora continued to eat and then glanced up to him and he seemed okay so it must not have been bad news.

" It seems your stalker is off the island for today." Master said to his slave. Which for her was good news but she questioned what became of his slave/s while he was away. Or what if Damian had to go what would become of her. Her master seemed quite pleased that he was gone as well, they both breathed easier.

“Master, if you left the island like him what would happen to me?” Zora asked just curious if she would be locked in her room, well the floor because of the bathroom situation. How would meals work? Just thoughts that came into her head as he brought up or said different things.

She finished breakfast and was sipping her coffee as they spoke. This was the times she cherished with him, times they just talked and learned about each other just quiet times in general.
 
Oh Damian had no intention of running around a track... and besides it WOULD give them a chance to get out, and at least a chance for her to have some more time outdoors with him. If she tried anything she wouldn't be given the opportunity to 'try again', but he could tell that she would 'be good', and so he would trust her, since she hadn't broken his trust yet.

Even as she wondered about the way the slaves were kept apart Damian had somewhat explained it before, in that they didn't want the slaves conversing. It wasn't his choice, it was simply protocol in how things were done. Even as she asked him about what would happen for her he nodded slightly. " You would be confined to the quarters area you are housed in. Meals would be delivered to your room and a guard would remain to ensure you didn't hide anything. Other than that you would be free to do what you liked within the confines of the quarters." He explained.

Even as she finished her meal Damian smiled and finishing up his own he took care to ensure that he was sipping his own tea. After this he would fit her with shoes and socks, though other than that she would still be naked, but he would run with her. He was in very good shape which she knew, but even as she cherished her time with him, Damian clearly enjoyed the small interactions that they shared in these moments as well.

When they were off this island they would have much more of these moments, it wouldn't be dictated by a training schedule, only their choices of activities. While she would belong to him, it was clear that Damian would do his best to make her life comfortable with him. A happy slave was a hard working slave, he always and firmly believed that!
 
" You would be confined to the quarters area you are housed in. Meals would be delivered to your room and a guard would remain to ensure you didn't hide anything. Other than that you would be free to do what you liked within the confines of the quarters." He answered and she wrinkled her brow wondering what she would do in that time other than sleep or yoga because they had, well at least she had nothing in her room but a bed and table.

"Um-m-m okay..." she said back.

As they ate she gave all of that thought, and wondered how the slaves earned certain things. She wondered about the world around her and what was happening out there. She missed the news, she missed it more than she thought. There was comfort in knowing that kind of information. Even the weather was something she liked to know but didn't see any of that happening.

Zora was ready to go get her new shoes, she was ready to at least walk before she was ready to do a long run. The breakfast wasn't exactly light but she didn't walk it sloshing around and coming back up as they were running but her excitement was hard to contain as they would be running outside the normal areas she had seen thus far.

It was then a thought popped into her head. She was afraid to ask him the question but she agreed no secrets and he had always left the door open if she wanted to talk. So she sucked in a breath and looked to him with curiousness. "Master you said you had bought me and I am yours alone. if that is the case would the sleeping arrangements change now?"

Zora was fine sleeping in her room alone, she figured the Irish man would be smart enough to leave her alone but she wasn't 100% sure. It was just a pondering thought that was floating about in her head. "Before we run I'll need to use the bathroom please." The iced tea was good, but it was building up in her bladder.
 
Oh he didn't have much for her to do if he was to leave the island. It wasn't like she was at a resort after all. She was a 'prisoner' and a slave, even if Damian was doing his very best to ease that transition, it did not change that that was the situation.

Even as she said that, as she wondered how slaves earned things, she was in the wrong place for that. Had she and when they did leave here there would be opportunities for that relationship with him, but right here, she was given only the necessities, and that was it. Even the kimono's were lucury items that he gave to her because he wished to.

Even as she spoke up and wondered at the sleeping arrangements he nodded to her. " That's correct. Tonight when we return from the run and afternoon work you will be residing with me." He remarked, though he added. " Normally it wouldn't change, but with Baron's attempt on another trainers slave, some extra leeway has been given." He replied, and even as she said that about going to the bathroom Damian nodded.

" I need a nice little piss before we go as well." He remarked and since they were both finished he got up, and leading the way out it wasn't far to the bathrooms, they both able to take care of their natural business, before he lead her down to the main floor. Taking her into a check out room he ordered for the item which were her shoes by requisition number, and when they were brought he looked to her. " Here you are, try them on, there's a pair of socks as well." He mused, they were white, plain, but fit perfectly, and supported the ankles well. They were nice basic running shoes, which would allow her to keep up with Damian more easily.

" Ready to go?" He asked when she had finished, he looking curiously to her.
 
" That's correct. Tonight when we return from the run and afternoon work you will be residing with me." he said to her making Zora feel a bit safer when it came to the night time hours. She had been through that once and could have easily been raped but ended up getting away and punished.[/B]

" Normally it wouldn't change, but with Baron's attempt on another trainers slave, some extra leeway has been given." Master said to her as she nodded her head and smiled.

"I feel safer with you but if that wasn't a possibility I would have stayed in my room of course. I'm sure he doesn't want a chance it again master."

He remarked about going to the bathroom as she followed behind and went and did what she needed to do and then followed her master to another area. Zora looked around, everything was the exact same, she could see it being done that way to keep the slaves confused if they tried escaping.

Entering another room he had gotten her sneakers. he handed them to her and a pair of socks. She slipped on the socks and they tried the sneaks on and they fit perfectly. They were plain white but they were light weight for running. Zora smiled, "perfect fit master."

He asked her if she was ready to go, she stood up and nodded, "Yes master..." She did a quick few stretches in order to prepare to run, she had no idea how long they would be running for but she liked the fact it would be more outside the normal track or court yard.
 
Damian could tell that she was relieved that she would be able to be with him that evening, which was good because he knew from the phone call that Baron would be returning that night. While she didn't think that the Irishman would try anything, Damian wasn't as sure.

Even as she said that though he but nodded, and even as she noticed that things were exactly the same, it did make sense. Even as she slipped them on and smiled, Damian returned her smile. She of course would be running in the nude, as a slave would always be, but even as they did a few stretches together, Damian headed out to the outer doors and punching in a code, followed by scanning his Iris the doors opened, and heading outside she could tell they were outside the compound.

" This way." He remarked as he headed down to the main trail, it was beautiful outside, the landscape was well tended and it was tropically hot out... which would only bronze her skin further. He took off his shirt and setting it onto the fence at the bottom, he looked to her. " Now then, it's a good five mile run, if you feel you cannot continue you should shout red, if you need to slow down, use Yellow."

With those simple instructions he took off at a leisurely pace. Nothing requiring too much work, but if they were indeed going to be running for five miles, it was a good thing that they weren't sprinting. It was clear he was in tip top shape... but then again if his boasts of being a martial artist were true, then it would make sense!
 
Zora looked at his face and she could see by his expressions that he wasn’t in full agreement that with her that the Irish master wouldn’t try anything again. But, it didn’t matter because she was going to share a room with him. Zora was wondering which side he slept on, or if he snored or anything else she would wonder sharing a bed with another.

He stood close to her and did stretching exercising warming up for the run. She was ready to run today, breakfast was good, and she actually had socks and sneakers on today which she was ecstatic over because without them she’d have blisters like before and it hurt to walk but she got through it. If anything he was toughening her up.

Zora followed him as he led her to the door, did the normal punching of the code and something else which looked like an eye scan deal. She shed her kimono and that was fine, guards looked at her but she knew as long as she was with him they wouldn’t act on any kind of urges. As they opened the door and walked out it she noticed that the rain had stopped and it wasn’t as humid now with a breeze that was cooler than it has been since she’d been there. It was actually the perfect weather to run in.

”This way,” he said as she once again followed behind him like a lost puppy on a leash. She walked and looked at the trail seeing what was around her as it was really nice. The landscaping was perfect to run through, not a circle track in some courtyard with guarded walls but nature, beauty making it all worth it. Zora could run in the outdoors like this every day, she had woods around her and the sound of the ocean as well. Two of the greatest things in her book she thought.

" Now then, it's a good five mile run, if you feel you cannot continue you should shout red, if you need to slow down, use Yellow." Her master said as she watched him taking his shirt off and smiled as she got to admire his chest a bit.

“Yes master, I’m ready for this…” Zora stated and they were off in a nice slow pace which would keep her energy up for a while. She looked all around her, there were walls of bamboo which looked breathtaking as well as small vibrant flowers and lush green leaves.
 
Damian didn't care if Baron tried anything again... if he did Damian had made it very clear to those whom were in charge here that he would not hesitate to kill the Irishman... and they understood that it would be justified. In a place such as this, it was sometimes kill or be killed.

Even as they warmed up together, he could tell that she was looking forwards to this... and even as they headed out, he could see that she was quite happy to be out in nature, and to Damian, he had to agree. While he did usually live in a city, he always knew the ways to the running paths, inside and out, a way to get rid of all thoughts but a singular thought... run.

As she said that she was ready, he lead the way. He didn't check on her, he could hear her following him... and if she DID try anything, it would not end well for her. He had a good feeling that she wouldn't try anything though... they seemed to have an understanding. He would get her off the island, and she would be with him. It wasn't such a bad fate after all.

Even as they kept on the road wound around, they passing by crates of supplies, buildings and other constructed things, and while they did pass some people here and there, there weren't as many guards out here... not because it wasn't important, but because everyone, trainer and slave had a microchip which was implanted just behind their right ear beneath the skin, which allowed the central hub to track them.

She didn't need to know that though... instead all she had to do, was follow him as he lead the way, the buildings dissapearing into a small forested area, the path winding and continuing on and on, Damian knowing where he was going, and they still had a good ways to go.
 
Zora watched as her master started to run, she stepped about and got herself ready taking in a deep breath as she started behind him keeping that slow steady pace. She wasn't right behind him but close enough perhaps maybe 15 feet back or so.

She looked around as they ran, there were out buildings as she was thinking that's what they were but not one hundred percent sure. There were crates piled here and there before them, and what looked like gardens of sorts, not decorative ones but more so ones that were for vegetables maybe that's what kept the place going, making it almost independent to keep others out.

Zora wondered what the outside world thought about this place. Was it some right mans fantasy world, maybe a drug lord who was more slave trading than drugs, but who ever owned it had to have money and were very powerful to keep the police or anyone else away for all she knew it could have been a big wig person or power and into the courts, not sure the words she was looking for but who knew, for one she didn't.

As they passed other's she could see them looking at her, Zora disregarded them and kept her pace behind her master. The guards became less and less as she took notice but then again, there were always cameras around so if that was the case she was sure there were others watching the screens from inside the compound.

The sun was out as it kept slipping behind the clouds, the breeze felt good as it was still cool and a great day for a run. She heard a sound as she turned and could see some sort of corral, and heard noises that caught her attention even more as she stopped for a few minutes and was watching down over a null.

Zora could see men and women pulling carts as there were other's riding on them. It, they were horse carts and the slaves were the horses. She stopped running and walked over to the fence and looked down. "Master!" She shouted as she watched how the plumes upon their heads and the long tails moved with each high step. "Master, what's this?"

She turned her head and could see her was entering a wooded area but this was beautiful. These slaves were in harnesses and attached to the carts, she looked at their feet with boots upon them and how graceful the females were and even the males. "Sorry master but I've never seen anything like this. God, they look beautiful." The females had their hair braided down their backs, some had plumes other's had different head pieces but it was absolutely breath taking to watch them circle the track.
 
Truth be told Damian didn't honestly think that she was going to ruin the building relationship of trust that they had going by trying to escape. He might have been wrong in his thinking, but he really didn't think that she would do such a thing.

Even as she looked about as they ran, Damian did glance back from time to time... the naked beauty running behind him was quite the sight, and even as they passed others, there were slaves and masters about. To the outside world, this island was an incredibly high priced resort for the wealthy. No one knew of course that there was an illegal sex slave training facility there.

Even as she stopped running, Damian slowed but he circled around and coming up beside her, he smiled slightly as she asked. " They are pony girls Zora. They are tacked just like a horse would be, and are trained for different purposes. The one's pulling on the carts are work ponies, and the one's with plumes and are being directed by the reigns are show ponies." He explained, though he let her watch them.

" Do you want to be turned into a pony girl Zora?" He asked curiously. It would be quite the diversion of an afternoon... and it was clear that the ponies weren't shy... they were mostly naked except for their harnesses and tack... but Zora was right, there was a simplistic beauty about them. They were slaves, just a different kind really.
 
Zora glanced and her master as he turned and came back around next to her as looked to see what she was looking at. She wasn't looking to escape or anything but she watched the ponies as some were incredibly beautiful.

You really only take in their naked bodies for a moment as the way they pranced with high knees to how they were standing or moving, the way they were dressed took over everything to the point of being naked wasn't even something noticed anymore.

" They are pony girls Zora. They are tacked just like a horse would be, and are trained for different purposes. The one's pulling on the carts are work ponies, and the one's with plumes and are being directed by the reigns are show ponies." Damian said as neither of them seemed to be out of breath and breaking a sweat was just starting. The cool breeze felt good as she watched them listening to him explain.

"Never rode a horse, I know very little about riding. I mean I have seen them of course, watched them in parades and such...but these are just...beautiful, even the men look handsome." Zora felt weird referring to them as 'animals' but that's exactly what they were portraying to be like.

"What kind of work would a work pony do master?" She asked just being curious as she watched them move around a circular track. "They look like racing horses. strong ones too."

Looking to the others that were dressed more fancy she cocked her head and realized the tails were not like on a leather strap or anything but more like actual tails that were coming from their ass. That caused her eyes to widen. " Do you want to be turned into a pony girl Zora?"

Zora looked to her master and then back to the ponies and laughed. "Don't think I could do what they do master, those women and men are so graceful when they move. It really is incredible to watch. Captivating."
 
He chuckled slightly as she said that about horses. " Before Amelia became sick we used to have two horses out in the countryside." He explained, though even as he did he smiled and nodded. " The mares have their reigns pulling through either suckers or pierced rings in their nipples and clit." He explained, though added. " The work ponies either can race, or they pull carts, like some of them are doing. The non fancy one's are newer ponies." he explained, though as she cocked her head, he followed her gaze.

Seeing what she was looking at he smirked as she looked to the ponies and then back to him, he shrugged. " Everyone starts somewhere. I will give you the choice. Would you like the spend the afternoon running around the island, or spend the afternoon enjoying the tack and control of being a pony for a day?" He wasn't going to pressure her into either, because he would be making her work either way.

Therefore it really was her choice with regards to which activity she wanted to spend her time doing! He certainly agreed with her though that the ponies were beautiful... and it was also clear he had experience in handling a pony in his past.

She knew she was safe with him. Yet this was more than she had really been doing. Yet she had been learning to take slave positions, but to be so controlled and directed; that was a completely different concept!
 
" Before Amelia became sick we used to have two horses out in the countryside." He said as he opened up more about himself to her. Little by little they were still getting to know about each other. A breeze blew and wisps of her hair fluttered like butterfly wings moved gently across her face as she reached up and brushed it back from her face and continued to listen.

Her master continued to tell her about the mares and piercing on the female’s nipples and clit as she could feel an ache in those parts of her body. Zora had never had piercing and she never gave it a thought either. She had friends and acquaintances with them but they never really appealed to her but then again she wasn’t sure if she felt the same way now since so much of her has changed in such a short time since being there with Damian.

The fancy ones were the ones that caught her attention but she also liked the cart pulling females, but she wasn’t exactly sure why that caught her attention but it just did. " Everyone starts somewhere. I will give you the choice. Would you like the spend the afternoon running around the island, or spend the afternoon enjoying the tack and control of being a pony for a day?" He said offering her a choice as to what she wanted to do.

“We can continue the run master but maybe sometime you can bring me back to watch them? I do find them fascinating and such beauty in the fancy ones….elegance and class.” Zora said looking to him as she smiled and then turned and began the run as she laughed, “Come on master you’re falling behind!”

Zora stayed at a pace that was steady and knew he would catch her in no time as she was not pushing a fast pace, she was just enjoying to run and the freedom of being outside the building area. She watched ahead as another slave, a male was coming towards them, a female was running with and she had a collar and leash on him as she was yanking it when he got to far ahead.

Zora dropped her eyes as they passed each other remembering she was told that when they were walking the halls into the dinning area, so figured it was the same outside there as well. She nearly tripped over a root but regained her composure and laughed as she breathed in a quick breath.
 
He was a private person for the most part. Yet if she would spend enough time with him, Damian would divulge his life and experiences with her. The fact that they had owned horses said that he had always been well off, at least until his parents had passed away, and when Amelia became sick. Yet even as she seemed to like learning about Damian, he didn't ask about her previous life.

He wanted to learn about Zora as she was. He wasn't interested in the workaholic woman whom had pushed her own needs away... instead he focused on the world that she had entered, and how though it was changing her, how it also allowed her to grow as a person as well. She seemed to listen intently to the way he described the ponies, and pointing them out he could see her eyes flicker over such things.

" I think that you would enjoy such things, with how you are responding to your training." He remarked as he brazenly moved behind her. Even as he did he reached around and pinched her hardening nubs of her nipples, pulling on them somewhat painfully, though even as he did he released them and flicked them playfully. " You're already aroused from the sight of the ponies." He mused.

“We can continue the run master but maybe sometime you can bring me back to watch them? I do find them fascinating and such beauty in the fancy ones….elegance and class.”

As she said that he nodded to her easily, though he followed after her and as she commented about him falling behind he smirked. " Perhaps I like being behind you, it is an admirable view for sure." As he passed the last post he took one of the training crops from the holder and followed after her. Even as he did though he smiled as he 'caught up' to her. As he did though he let the crop 'strike', a relatively soft strike against the curve of her ass.

As she dropped her eyes to the other trainer though he noticed that she almost tripped he chuckled. " No falling now... we wouldn't want you hurting yourself." He remarked though he struck her firm ass with the crop again, listening to the sound, as well as her response as he 'drove' her to run before him. He hadn't commented about bringing her back to see the ponies again, but unbeknownst to her he planned to have her tacked as a pony for a day sometime soon. He was sure she would make a beautiful mare!
 
It wasn’t an easy task getting personal information out of her master but little by little he began to tell Zora about himself. It seemed like those times were when they were calmed down and feeling close. It was hard to describe those times in words but she was glad he felt close enough to trust her with that kind of information.

Zora did like watching the ‘ponies’ and she could see how some people could enjoy being one as well as how a person could feel owning one especially the really beautiful and handsome fancy ones. " I think that you would enjoy such things, with how you are responding to your training." He said as she smiled in return. She felt him lean in and with his finger and thumb he pinched her erect nipple as she was caught off guard. " You're already aroused from the sight of the ponies. Zora blushed slightly to his words and then took off on their jog again as he came up close to her.

" Perhaps I like being behind you, it is an admirable view for sure." Which made her laugh as her hair flew all around her as she ran and the breeze picked it up and took the wisps of hair within it, It didn’t take to long for him to catch up with her and when he was at her side she felt the crop across her ass as she laughed. It wasn’t painful but she turned and smirked to him.

" No falling now... we wouldn't want you hurting yourself." He said and gave her another tap with the crop as she laughed once again gasping for a breath as she took a little bit of a quicker pace than him as she took the hint with his use of the crop.

“Hard…not to trip when you drop eyes and can’t see that far ahead…till last moment…” she said breathing a tad harder as her body began to glisten with sweat along her lower back.
 
Oh it was certainly an interesting relationship that they had, and even as she seemed to cherish the small times when he did share a bit of himself with her, he had come to understand that he wasn't going to be able to distance himself from her and when that had happened, well a connection, a true connection was created.

As she didn't seem to respond too much to his attention to her erect nipples, he smiled as she teased him and 'taunted him', though he could tell it wasn't done to insult him. As she laughed he did catch up to her easily enough, and even as she laughed, he grinned to her. As they shared that look they were running around the ponies training area, and even as she did take the quicker pace that he 'demanded of her', he smiled.

As she said that though he nodded. " Oh I know, but you are a very smart slave Zora, I am sure you can handle it." He replied, and though he didn't push her into a harder pace, he kept her at the slightly quicker one. He HAD begun to sweat as well, but he wasn't out of breath at all. Back home he had done this type of run every day.

Damian appreciated being in shape, and did his best to keep to that type of regimen, and so would she. He could see that she was enjoying herself, but he did smack her with the crop from time to time, just to keep the pace. It wasn't a truly hard one, but it did make her work as they passed the first mile of the run.
 
Zora was feeling very comfortable with her master. Sometimes it felt like she knew him forever and then the other times when he’d say something she’d want to know more about him reminding her that she knew some but wanted to know more as she was going to be living with this man after they left this island. Sometimes that thought scared her, the unknown.

Most couples date each other, living in separate areas, having separate lives, both bringing something to the table like money, jobs, and whatever else before deciding to live together so this relationship, the structure was all out of synch for her at the moment as she was thinking about things from time to time.

The laughed together as they ran, Zora felt the slaps of the crop on her ass cheek as he pushed her to a slightly faster pace. She breathed a bit quicker, little heavier but she wasn’t used to running in this climate or a longer distance than to the park and back which was only a few blocks from home when she had the time to run. Zora had asthma but she was trying to let it not effect her running as the air was much different here but with the moisture , the humidity in the air it started to ‘kick up’.

" Oh I know, but you are a very smart slave Zora, I am sure you can handle it." He said as she laughed and he had a grin upon his face as she looked to him and noticed he himself was starting to sweat a little bit. She wasn’t going to give up though, she was going to do this run even if it killed her as she thought it might but she didn’t give up to easy which was why her career was always on the upswing. Zora left nothing stand in her way, she thought about situations and then acted.

Zora didn’t mind the feel of the crop on her ass, to her it was almost a game, or what one would call ‘love smacks’ to keep her going, a teaser in some ways as she ran trying to breathe through her nose to hold back any sort of wheezing as she kept going along the trail and roads where he would direct her.
 
Their relationship certainly wasn't one of normality, of that there was no doubt at all. The situation could be frightening if one thought or anticipated too far in advance, but the 'safety blanket', just as it had been since her arrival was him. He was there to guide her, to show her the way. It may not have been the direction that she had anticipated her life taking, but that didn't make it a bad life.

As they shared that laughter, and even as she breathed a bit quicker, a bit heavier, he could tell that she was pushing herself, which only made him feel a sense of pride. She was doing so well despite everything, and even as he smacked her from time to time with the crop to remind her of the pace, he kept that going for another half hour. He had guided them to a lake nestled away within the bamboo trees though and as they approached he slowed down and allowed her to as well.

The water was picturesque, and even as they slowed to a walk he gave her ass a firm tap with the crop. " Keep walking, you don't want your muscles to seize." He remarked gently, and even as he smiled he added. " We are halfway done the run, from here we will be making our way back, a five mile run when it is done." He mused though he added.

" How are you feeling Zora?" She knew not to lie to him, but he came to a nice grassy spot and motioned them to sit and relax for a few minutes. She had done well thus far, and he would be working her hard to get back, but for now he lounged and relaxed. The day was cool yet always warm, humid but refreshing at the same time. A pleasant paradox for sure.
 
Back
Top