Hearalds of the other World: Prevent the Great War [closed to Sinful_whispers]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
It was another day for the young man Names Edan. 18 years of age and ash grey hair, His eyes were red and brown mix more red then anything though. At a young age he had been given his destiny for a Demon to reside in him as a messenger to keep the Treaty.

This is what Edan knew being born from a mother he visits on the weekends he enjoys the love and admiration from her and his father teaches him to be strong and don't take shit. Under neath his exterior lays the heart of a Honorable young man. He is by no means innocent though. Sex before 18, drinking, no smoking or drugs though, he pulls harmful pranks to people who seem to love to run there mouth. The other issue is...he is practically alone. His only two friends are two girls if you want to call them friends any way. These two girl at least talk to him every so often normally about advise for dealing with stupid crap.

Edan walked the halls thinking about the dream last night his inner demon spoke to him saying There is a bad plot a Angel and Demon Duo are trying to over ride the treaty and to keep a very sharp eye out and ear open for when it will be. as much as Edan hated this stupid destiny he kept walking around the school to his locker he snarled a bit hearing the jocks again poke fun at him. He had to keep his cool though as he didn't want to cause a scene here to many innocents.

Just as he got to his locker he hears the phrase. "Body Rush!" A jock rammed in to Edan sending him flying a bit down the hall not to far but he tumbled trying ot catch his ground as he stood up he leaned to the wall hiding his face soon his locker burst open and sent the Jock through the door across from the locker breaking through it. "Fucking ass hole." Edan said to him self as he dusts him self off and cracked his neck grabbing his books and bag as he headed to class he could hear commotion between some girl and a few jocks he turned the corner to see them as the girl managed to escape for now he knew those jocks and they be after her later. Edan got to his History 4 class sighing as he took his seat by the back corner by the window.

AnimeGuy16.jpg
 



Ariel sighed as she walked the halls of her school, it had been another one of those days for her as always. She was eighteen, final year of school and she couldn't be happier. It was hard for her to find a niche in school, never fitting in anywhere. She had long straight black hair with a mix of grey and blonde, odd colors but never changed it because it was what she was born with. Ariel's name fit, she was quiet, kept to herself, didn't drink alcohol or do drugs. She was never in trouble, and there had never been a steady boyfriend. She dated a boy here and there but nothing ever came from it. Guess one would call her the 'geeky' type.

Her eyes were huge, a beautiful mix of violet and small touch of blue. At a young age she was handed a destiny. One that would forever be within her, an angel, a messenger to keep the Treaty. Sometimes she wondered if it was more a cure. She felt alone with her secret and never really understood the full meaning and responsibility that came with it and there was really nobody else to ask.

Ariel was smart book wise but naive in the ways of the street. She loved anything to do with Science and nature and her grades proved that. Today she didn't feel much up to going, she felt drug down and just tired. Her dreams have been driving her crazy, making it unable for her to sleep and she couldn't talk to her mother about them because she always just brushed them off and just being 'dreams' nothing more, nothing less. She had no father to speak of, he had been gone for quite a while and never knew where he had gone and questions were never asked.

The hallway had thinned out as she walked through it, in her mind all she was thinking about was a recurring dream, a team one a demon and the other an angel needing to team up, but the rest never made sense really. It was a puzzle to Ariel, and one she could never ask anyone about for they wouldn't understand.

Ariel heard a commotion as she got closer to the hallway, by the time she reached it everything was over and there stood a group of jocks who were coming right at her. She knew what was next as they stopped her by forming a wall. Ariel kicked the one and the others moved just enough for her to pass by, she hurried and went into her Science class and took her seat.

She sighed again as she looked out the window knowing when she walked from class there might be a problem with those same jerks again. Ariel would pull her hood up and hopefully manage to slip by them.
 
Edan sighed as he went from class to class till it was lunch time he had been doodling the symbols from his dreams in a note book while he walked soon he looked up a girl in a hood running by and he noticed three jocks talking as they walked. Yea he may want to stop something before shit started he hated being a nice guy sort of but he hated the jocks so much. Once in the cafeteria he spotted his girl grabbing lunch he approached the table.-

"Hey you sitting alone?"

-he said as he put his notebook down the page with the odd demonic and angelic symbols was displayed so he can continue as he asked her before he sat down she didn't seem interested in talking and if she was she seem to be quiet. He began to doodle again making the image of the devil and angle in rough sketch it seem to be like the angel and demon were blasting something he munched on his sandwich as he doodled. He peaked up she looked sweet and kind of cut...she seemed also like a goodie to shoes his type of girl to try and corrupt. He kept his mouth shut he didn't know this girl yet.

"Whats your name?"
 
Ariel for safety in the cafeteria, she let her hood up and walked as quickly as she could to get in line and grab her tray of food. once paying for it she turned and there they were pointing and talking about her. She walked as far away as she could from them and even pondered dumping her lunch and just heading to her next class before they even knew she was gone.

Her stomach rumbled, as she rethought that and took a seat at a table all the way on the other side from where the jocks and their friends were. The whole popular cliques stayed in certain areas yet close to each other where she really fit in no where. She found a place a single seat with a few extra seats around her and sat down not letting her eyes off of them and those around her as she got comfortable and started to eat.

"Hey you sitting alone?"

Ariel heard the male voice and looked up from under her hoodie peering into his face. He wasn't one of them, he didn't dress like them and she saw him earlier or another that looked like him in the hallways where the jocks were.

before she could even answer him, he dropped a notebook down and took a seat with his lunch. She wasn't feeling up to company but it seemed she had two choices, either to dump lunch or move and she wasn't feeling wither so just went with the flow and left him sit down.

His hair was lighter than hers, and his eyes were a beautiful brown that reminded her of the fall season. After sneaking a peek she went back to eating lunch, it wasn't till he began to draw again, he caught her eye. Those symbols were those in her dreams. How could he know those symbols? Does he know what they mean?

Ariel caught him looking at her, she felt as if she almost or maybe even slightly blushed. She turned and undid her backpack, she pulled out a notebook herself and placed it on the table. "What's your name?" he asked her as she finally lifted her head and looked directly at his face fully.

He was far from a jock, he wasn't a nerd type, she figured him more so what some called a bad boy which really was odd because she was almost a nerd, yet not, far from a jock and not even close. Ariel was in her own category. Her name was fitting for her. She quickly looked away when he looked back at her as she paged through a notebook and just as she was about to place it down she answered him. "I'm Ariel. You?"

Ariel placed the notebook back down and on a certain page where in pen were the exact same drawings as what he was doodling on his. She raised her head and looked at him at that moment and pushed her notebook against the top of his looking at his comparing them to hers.
 
When she gave her name Edan smiled right back at her with a toothy grin when she began pulling a notebook out. "Edan its nice to meet you." He said as he watched her put her note book on top of his for comparison he just noticed it as he looked up to her slowly.

"Unholy Crap.....no way....you...." When she just stared at him he bit his lip and looked "I think we need to talk this can't be a coincidence..." Edan said as he looked at her as he finished the Symbol in the middle as it was in his head and sighed. "I think this is going to be very weird....but...i hope i found the person i been looking for."

Looking up to her eyes then back to her note book he ran over her pages but he quickly brought them back yeah...she had to be he felt that surge of holy energy true normal people could not feel it but considering his destiny and what he was...he could. "When can we talk?"
 
Last edited:
Ariel looked up at him and smiled softly, her eyes were big and brighter than when she first looked at him. She watched as he looked at his drawings and then hers seeing how they were identical. "Nice to meet you as well Edan," she said in a soft almost whispering voice.

He seemed as shocked as her as they looked to each other and their doodles then again to each other. She had no idea of the meanings of them but found it to be incredible how two strangers could have the same exact drawings. She took a bit of an apple and listened to him talking.

Her head cocked as the one side of her hoodie hood feel over her right eye when she said about her possibly being the person he was looking for. it brought a look of confusion upon her face and within her eyes.

This was the first time and the first person she had ever told about a dream she had and then started to slowly tell him bits and pieces and how these symbols were always in it and it was recurring. "I don't know what they mean, you?" She asked as she looked around to see if anyone was watching her or listening to them talk and then looked back to him.
 
Edan looked as she listened to her dream it was very similar to his as he told her about his dreams to. With the symbols in it.

"odd...it doesn't seem.....the only thing i can think of is...there a Calling card some where...look.."

He pointed out the symbols the way they were placed.

"This looks like the Huge fountain Area in the huge park down town. Here.."

He circled the middle symbol.

"Looks like a access to gain power.....if the dreams are any indication...your the angel i been
looking for....i know that sounds weird but...did you ever have a messenger come down to
you.."

He asked her in a soft whisper.

"I know its odd but i think we have something coming...something big...and i think me and
you need to stop it..."

Edan said and looked

"Can we meet after school...and maybe...talk...maybe...even during the day...something tells
me this is not the last meeting we will be having."

Edan said confidently and softly at the same time.
 
Ariel listened as he talked about how odd this all was and about there being some sort of calling card some where and started pointing out where each other had drawn the symbols. She picked at her lunch after eating the piece of fruit and started on the slice of pizza as she quickly looked around the cafeteria feeling a little jumpy.

She watched as he tried to peg the drawings to around where they lived and the more she looked at her drawing as he spoke the more she could almost see what he was describing. She tried to think back in her dreams, and then looked at her drawing again then him. "It is the fountain," she said very softly.

He lowered his voice as he asked her the next question, "Looks like a access to gain power.....if the dreams are any indication...your the angel I been looking for....I know that sounds weird but...did you ever have a messenger come down to
you.."


Ariel looked down and then to him, "only in my dreams. But, I still don't understand it all."

She drank her juice and placed the lid back on it as she was feeling a little out of sorts discussing what had always seemed intimate and personal to her with another. A stranger. "If something big is coming, why would an angel be needed and how do you fit into all of this?" She asked and got up grabbing her notebook and stuffing it back into her backpack as she looked around and then back to him.

She grabbed her tray and looked at him, "after school I guess if you want to do it today. Meet you outside by the front doors somewhere." Ariel said and quickly watched as she headed to the trash can dumping her tray and quickly heading to her next class feeling more confused than ever.
 
Edan nods as he agreed to meeting her later. He left to class and thought about this all day he would reveal it all to her later when they had time to talk. He ran to Class and he kept focused he needed this to go quick.

When the day was ending The 3 Jocks from before waited for Ariel when she emerged she was grabbed and covered by the jocks being shoved around in the Circle they formed a Fourth one joining the circle. When they pushed her enough her hood came down and soon she was grabbed s low growl was herd and then Edan voice as it seemed to roar form his lips.

"Stop pestering her jerks...or i will end you..." Edan taunted them as two charged him he punched straight at the jock and punched him so hard his nose bled breaking it as the second one got a chest shot sending him in to the wall the other two looked scared as he growled with a satanic voice. " Drop her...now...." When they ran off and they grabbed there friends in side he calmed down closing his eyes as he breathed deep. If she couldn't figure out what part he played she could now. "You ok?" Edan asked her softly as he picked up her bag.
 
Ariel sat through half the day thinking about all of this and everything Edan said to her as she just couldn't concentrate on anything. Biology was her favorite subject and her mind just wasn't in the game. She took her notebook out and instead of taking notes she was doodling the lay out of the area he spoke about at lunch and looked at it from her own perspective.

He was right as she studied it. She never even heard her name being called as the teacher said it twice. it was the third time he called it and walked to her looking at her drawing that made her quickly shut the notebook and apologize to him. "Ariel, this is not art class." He said and walked away calling on another student.

It was then one of the jock's girlfriends sitting two seats over reached across and grabbed her notebook and quickly started looking through it like it was her own. Ariel tried to snatch it back and caused a ruckus in the classroom as the teacher turned around and asked what was going on.

"Sorry Mr. Johnson, Ariel was showing me her notebook and I was trying to push it away but she was just insisting I take it and look through it." The girl said.

'I-I did not!" Ariel said with a little bit of force behind her voice. "She stole it and was looking through it Mr. Johnson."

"Ariel, please go down to Mrs. Brown, now." he said as she grabbed her backpack and her notebook and headed to the principals office.

At the end of the day she felt a little relieved but inside she was feeling anger something that didn't sit well with her. She got out of detention which was the only good thing because Mrs. brown believed she was telling the truth.

Ariel pushed open the door and there they were waiting for her, she grabbed her backpack tightly in her hand as it hung over her shoulder and was going to make a run for it but she just couldn't get past the bullies. On top of that her shoulder blades have been hurting her for over a month and the pain was to a point it almost brought her to tears.

They began circling her, pushing her back and forth as she tried to look for a way out and began to panic. There was four pushing her all about like passing her around, till there was a low growl. Just as they stopped yet kept her trapped between them Edan spoke out, "Stop pestering her jerks...or i will end you..." he said in her defense.

One jock wrapped around her and lifted her up as two jocks went after Edan, she could see it all as her hood was removed from her head and she felt a sorrow within as she watched it all unfold. Ariel watched as Edan hit the first and saw blood, then the second jock took a hit that sent him backwards into the wall. She heard how his voice changed scaring her a little but the rest of them ran after the one released her.

Ariel watched as he walked closer to her, she was semi-stunned or in shock as she seen the darkness within him. He was her total opposite, she was light and he was dark. He asked her if she was okay and she nodded, "yes, thank you Edan. I knew they would be waiting. They now got their girlfriends in on it and she told him what happened.

He reached and grabbed her bag as she had it grabbed off her shoulder and out of her hand when one of the jocks tossed or pushed her to another. Ariel reached for it and tossed it over her shoulder and just starred at him for a minute. His voice was normal, and his eyes were not so dark in color as she had just seen. "Thanks"
 
Edan nods and began walking with her.

"Um...do you need a hand going home..or a ride at least?"

Edan asked as they walked a bit looking to the sky then to her eyes. yes she was she was his light. How odd this would become and what oddity would come from it. He already felt something but not sure what he could call it but for now he can make his own way work for him.

"Wanna talk at my place or your place."
 
Ariel felt this warmth as she walked aside him. He made her feel safe in this odd way that she had never felt before. It was like they were supposed to meet each other for something. It was the first time she really wanted to talk to somebody and even cared to. Usually in her life it was just her nobody else so having a friend made her feel good.

"Um...do you need a hand going home...or a ride at least?" He asked as she looked back to him, their eyes connecting. She reached up and pushed her hood back off her head and felt the soft breeze blow her hair across her face as she smiled.

"I'd feel a lot better if you would please give me a ride him. This hasn't been the best if days for me and I'm not sure it's over yet." Ariel had a weird feeling in her stomach and she wasn't sure exactly why. Every time she felt it, she never knew if it was going to be good or bad.

"Wanna talk at my place or your place." He asked her as she thought about it feeling indecisive yet trusted him in a way she'd not trusted another before.

"We can go to your place if that's okay with you and you can explain all of this to me or what you think is going on if you wouldn't mind."
 
Recently in the past hour he had gotten a odd feeling but dismissed it as he nods
"Sure no problem lets chat at my place"

As they got to hos car he opned the door and let her in then closed it as he got in the dricers side and started the car

"You know i must say your very beautiful"

Edan beganto drive off towards his house. As much as he didnt know hwr he never felt closer to any one though he didnt know why and with him already knowimg at least some of his own power or at least secrets he felt like if she is who he was lookimg for then she had powers and secrets that she may of hidden or didnt discover
 
Ariel watched as he opened the car door for her, she felt a little apprehensive but got in the car anyways. That whole stranger thing was in the back of her mind but something else was telling her it was okay and the feeling was stronger.

'Dang', she thought he even closed the door for her which made her smile. She placed her backpack between her knees and feet and sat on the floorboard of the car. Ariel watched as he walked around the car and got in and started the car.

Just as she turned her head he was looking at her and gave her a compliment causing her to blush so red it probably looked like she got sun burnt. Ariel lowered her eyes and turned her head and whispered a soft thank you to Edan.

Ariel was watching where they were going hoping he wouldn't get into any kind of trouble for taking her home with him. She watched out the window as he drove, in her dreams she had small little wings that were exposed right around the spots that hurt. She recalled how she discovered them when she woke one morning and took off her tee shirt she normally slept in.

They were folded tightly against her back and didn't stick out unless she made them other than they blended in. They were beautiful from what she could remember. Ariel sighed and hoped it was a dream but she knew one day what she dreamed would come true.

"This is close to my house. I live two blocks away down on Nevaeh Street. I live in a brick house, in fact can see the roof from here she said and pointed as they drove past a road which would have turned taking her a couple blocks from her house.
 
Edan pulls in to his house a few houses after the intersection and smiled.

"So i don't live to far from you huh....wait...red brick house..."

Edan thought as he got out of the car to the house.

"Wait...299 Nevaeh Street....the big red house...That's where my mom lives..."

Edan looked to her eyes and they went in to his house and he brought her to the living room. As they go to the Living room and sat her down.

"Anything to drink?" Edan asked as he went to the living room with a Drink for her he grabbed a coke not having herd anything and also to bottles of water just in case.

"So...A explination....where do i begin...."
 
Ariel watched as the drove across the intersection and sees where he lives as he pulls up to the house. She wasn't paying full attention as she looked at the house and just nodded her head and answered, "uh huh."

She got out of the car, grabbed her backpack and stood there for a second and then stepped aside closing the car door and turned her head looking to him after he gave the address.

Edan opened the door as she followed him up to the porch and then watched as he opened the door and they stepped in and he closed it behind her. Ariel glanced around looking at everything and taking it all in, she had sort of a photographic memory which was one of the reasons her grades were so good.

That was only one of the things that made her unique, another was her OCD habits, and how she liked things in their place. It wasn't that it was where she placed them she didn't want them moved from the exact spot. Her room was perfect, everything organized and never out of place which drove her mother crazy.

Following him into the living room she took a seat and placed her backpack between her feet again and scanned everything while closing him out while her mind was taking those 'photographic images'.

He returned back into the living room and handed her a water, "thank you," she said and twisted it open taking a sip as he sat down.

"So...A explanation....where do I begin...." he said and quickly she jumped in.

"I'm your angel you seek. I can prove it." Ariel announced out of the blue and slid her sweat jacket off showing her very petite body and placed it aside her nice and neatly. "Anyways, continue so I can understand this all. But, before you do. I drew out the symbols, and then I drew out the layout of the area we discussed earlier and I think you're right. It matches up perfectly. I graphed it then over laid the two pieces of paper and it matched."

Ariel opened her bag and took out her notebook and flipped it open and showed him how the page with the symbols matched the area in town they spoke about at lunch and held the two pieces up so he could see. "Ok, I'm done now, you can talk...sorry. If there is something on my mind I have to say it because I'll forget."
 
Edan began to look at the patterns and smiled seeing she confirmed what he knew already. Walking around her he loved her body and it was not even naked. He chuckled to him self seeing her be so nervous but it was understandable.

"I see well then i see some one being taken over and they die and it causes the Apocalypse Then the bond of Heaven and Hell break and the Great war forms...I was told when i was smaller i am the Bringer for the demons a Peacemaker and Herald to make sure me and this Angel work together to stop all that oppose the Treaty."

Edan said before she spoke he raised his hand. "Forgive me i am not done Ariel.." Edan he looked around and knew he was alone with her as he removed his own jacket and his Red tee shirt seemed to have a natural breath to it as he groaned in pain a bit but his kneeling form exposed his back seeing the two shoulder blades glow a bit as two Demonic black Angel wings appear not tearing the shirt as he winced and shivered while composing him self as he slowly stood up and raised both arms out to his sides as the wings extended. "I have Wings, I have powers of Fire and Darkness as well as Earth and Chaos....I have even a transformation that i only use if i must...which i haven't yet...i been preparing for this...." Edan said as he had his wings vanish in to his body she could see a pair of black wings on his shirt like a imprint of a picture as he put his hat off his short Ash Grey hair laid on his forehead as he looked to her his body was more apparent yeah his muscles were toned and sturdy he looked confident as he folded his arms over his chest as he looked to her eyes.
 
Ariel felt fidgety as she watched him walk about her, he looked her over and then the drawings. She was like a nervous schoolgirl on her first day at a new school. She had one bad habit and that was she reached up and twirled her hair or sometimes even pulled strands of it out which she was really fighting hard not to do at the moment. She told her self to just calm down and slowly in her head she counted down from ten and felt much better.

She listened and cocked her head taking it all in. She watched as he looked around, removed his jacket and watched as his tee took on a life of its own or so it seemed. She watched him kneel and heard him groan one that almost mocked her cries at night as she tried to hide them but the sound of music or a TV. Ariel watched as his wings appeared, his were quite dark and yet beautiful.

He stood and placed his arms out and she watched in amazement at his wings and how they grew. How even his size changed a little bit. "I have Wings, I have powers of Fire and Darkness as well as Earth and Chaos....I have even a transformation that I only use if I must...which I haven't yet...I been preparing for this...." he said as she took that in.

"I'm just the opposite of you of course." But this was where she really had to suck it up and stood up and turned around as placed her back to him and knelt down on the couch and leaned over biting her bottom lip as she forced the beautiful feathery pure white shimmering wings to show. She cried out as they did and bit her lip till she tasted blood. This was only the second time she had ever did this and it was still just as painful as the first time.

Ariel pushed from the couch and did just as he did with his arms, and her wings reached out and beyond her fingertips and a light golden hue like aura shined above her head and shoulders. "What I have figured out so far because of what I was told was that I am a spiritual angel. Do you know about the abilities of cosmic awareness, empathy and elemental wing manifestation? I have these odd little powers, like those and telekinesis. I was told all my powers wouldn't be able to be used till I have reached a certain age."

Ariel closed her wings and struggled with the pain as they went back into her body. She looked at him. "My dreams sometimes show light and dark meeting and then everything goes gray, nothing living it's almost as if fire or a nuke bomb blew everything up and left behind nothing but gray, all life gone, nothing."

She sat back down and looked at him." I live in the only red brick house on my block with my mother." She said thinking back at the conversation as they reached his house.
 
"We got a similar idea then....it seems we need to work together and discover all of this.."

Edan looked over to her and thought a moment as he looked to the ceiling. "your powers will manifest they can't take in that manner....i hope its soon either way....i will look after you...don't expect me to do any goody to shoe stick because it doesn't go well with me...but i can be a nice guy."
 
"We got a similar idea then....it seems we need to work together and discover all of this.." he said to her as she took a drink of water taking it all in.

Ariel looked into his eyes and she felt a shiver, a good one. She was safe with him and she knew then she could trust him. And what she thought about him she just said it and that made her feel her feel good, her 'feelers' were on spot.

"Well, we are opposites. I'd never expect you to do anything goody-goody as you can't really expect me to do anything horrid. But, if I had to I would, just has to be under the guidelines."

She glanced around and then looked at him, she liked how he looked without the hat. "So, how do we know who we're looking for. I mean I can sense things, sometimes see things but I can never see faces. Which makes it really confusing."
 
Edan paced a bit. "There has to be a Connection some where...some one...we need to protect..." Edan paced a bit he felt his phone go off in his pocket as he herd her phone go off he nods. "go on take your call." Looking over the message it was his mother she was in the hospital after a odd accident. he bit his lip he waited for her to get off the phone she was at Healing Factor hospital he waited patiently but seeing her look was not to fond either when she hung up.

"what happen?" Edan asked. looking at her eyes as he felt a shiver over come him he felt something dark pass the house but he would check it out later possibly he had to keep the life sign on it though to track later but this seemed more important.-
 
Ariel watched as he paced looking a bit nervous but yet in thought. She knew he was once again right about there being a connection, one they need to protect and she knew it wasn't a jock for sure. If anything they need protected from them which makes her think maybe there's a reason, maybe they are enemies, working for another who knows who Edan and Ariel are.

She watched as he answered his call and then hers went off and he told her to take the call. Ariel stepped out of the living room to answer it and she went white. Ariel turned around and looked at Edan as he asked her what happened.

"I need to go, can you please take me to the Healing Factor hospital? It...its my mother." Ariel said as she swallowed hard and choked back her emotions. She quickly yanked her hood up forgetting about her backpack and headed out the front door. That was the only person she had left in her life.
 
Edan smiled and looked to her eyes softly and nods as he raced to the car and he opened the door and closed it for her to. They began to drive off fast towards the hospital. Edan couldn't believe it, it was to wild her mom as well was in the same hospital.

"Let me ask you something...is your moms last name Lucio? and your moms name...is is Helena?"

Edan asked solemn and serious because now it had to be to weird this may be the connection. He had to stop at the next light as he sighed biting his lip he needed to stay calm but he wanted to hot foot it to the hospital.
 
Ariel was out the door and by the car before Edan was even out the door. The look on her face if anyone saw it would be one of seriousness and worry. Once again he had opened the door for her and she got in quickly, and he closed it behind her.

He got in and turned the key, and backed out of the drive as he drove down the street as she looked out the window feeling her nerves getting the best of her as a pit in her stomach just ached as the drove in silence until he finally broke it.

"Let me ask you something...is your moms last name Lucio? and your moms name...is, is Helena?"

Ariel turned to him and gave him the weirdest look, "Yes her name is Helena Lucio, how-how did you know?"
 
Edan bit his lip yeah he herd her correct and that means he knew the connection it was way to weird and way to odd... Edan sighed softly and when he stopped at a light before the hospital he looked over.

"Because....she is my mother to.....sis....." Edan said softly to her once the light was green they drove on and in to the parking lot he got out of the car and and saw Ariel get out as he locked the car he yelled seeing her run off.

"Ariel!" Edan ran after her and caught up but barely. Look i am worried as well but i am sure she is fine we need to see her though and know why we never seen one another till now....there has to be the connection there...." Edan said and they walked in to the Hospital as they waited in line for the Front Desk Edan sighed his mind racing he now had a sister that explains though why he felt content with her.
 
Back
Top