Throatfucking - Girls do you like to suck cock or to have your mouth fucked?

A Little Bit Of Both

I'll share a secret with you, this is how I do it with my Boyfriend, to both of our mutual satisfaction. When I'm giving him a long deep self-indulgent Blow-job, which I do with some frequency… and I'm now so familiar with the taste and feel of every contour of his big beautiful cock, as well as being intimately acquainted with its pulsing and throbbing behavior, I can tease and titillate him for an extended period with my tongue, lips and gentle teeth-pressure, keeping him tantalizingly on the brink of coming for an extended period… this is a great game, I can get him writhing his hips and moaning, brinking him, until he can take it no longer, and he simply flips me over on my back, grips my head and thrusts it down my throat all the way and fucks my mouth hard and mercilessly until he comes, and I adore the sensation of knowing that I've teased and lured him into it, and provoked him to that point of totally losing control and blindly lusting for my throat. His breathless satisfaction afterwards, and my own smug pleasure as I lick and swallow is more reward than I could ever ask for...
 
Last edited:
There Are Times ....

...... when nothing but lying back and having a huge load of nice hot sperm pumped luvingly down the back of my throat will do, and then thare ar e the other times ;) :rose:
 
Totally agree

I'll share a secret with you, this is how I do it with my Boyfriend, to both of our mutual satisfaction. When I'm giving him a long deep self-indulgent Blow-job, which I do with some frequency… and I'm now so familiar with the taste and feel of every contour of his big beautiful cock, as well as being intimately acquainted with its pulsing and throbbing behavior, I can tease and titillate him for an extended period with my tongue, lips and gentle teeth-pressure, keeping him tantalizingly on the brink of coming for an extended period… this is a great game, I can get him writhing his hips and moaning, brinking him, until he can take it no longer, and he simply flips me over on my back, grips my head and thrusts it down my throat all the way and fucks my mouth hard and mercilessly until he comes, and I adore the sensation of knowing that I've teased and lured him into it, and provoked him to that point of totally losing control and blindly lusting for my throat. His breathless satisfaction afterwards, and my own smug pleasure as I lick and swallow is more reward than I could ever ask for...

I love doing it exactly this way...the best of both giving head and a good throat fuck!!
 
I love sucking a man's cock.. getting him wet & ready for my pussy, feeling him throb inside my mouth.. but other times, I want/need my throat fucked. Eyes watering, saliva pouring down my chin.. I crave a man taking control & using my mouth to get himself off. It's driving me crazy just thinking about it! :)
 
One thing I love when my husband does is when he is laying on his back and I am laing next to him giving him a blowjob, I will often times tell him to fuck my mouth. It turns me on immensely. He will grasp my hair and begin a steady upward thrusting as though I were riding him and he was thrusting his dick up into me. I know the exact amount of pressure to place round him. When he begins to thrust just the head in and out, that is my signal to tighten my lips more..he is close. It isnt long before he will moan loudly, I feel his cockhead swell and my mouth and throat is bathed in his hot cream. I never tire of it. I have taken by now safe to say, thousands of his loads over the years and its still as wonderful as the first time.

Wow. This, and the rest of this thread are so arousing. I could definitely use a blowjob of my own right about now.
 
Did you know the ancient Romans had 2 different words for blowjob? Fellatio described the act of pleasuring a man's cock while he remains passive. Irrumatio was used when the man was in charge and forced his cock down a willing throat.

I'm deeply submissive. Nothing does it for me more than being flat on my back with a hard cock buried deep in my throat and his hands roaming over my body. It's just heaven.
 
will I haven't had the chance to do this, I still would love to just have a girl lay in the bed, head off the edge as hold her by the throat nad fuck her mouth as hard as I can.
 
I love sucking a man's cock.. getting him wet & ready for my pussy, feeling him throb inside my mouth.. but other times, I want/need my throat fucked. Eyes watering, saliva pouring down my chin.. I crave a man taking control & using my mouth to get himself off. It's driving me crazy just thinking about it! :)

Your inbox is about to explode :))
 
I love giving bj and I am ok at best taking it deep. I try but it's not easy to control the gag reflex. So yeah,... I wish I was able to take a throat fuck
 
I love giving bj and I am ok at best taking it deep. I try but it's not easy to control the gag reflex. So yeah,... I wish I was able to take a throat fuck

I love giving blow jobs but throat fucking, for me, is a bit heavy. I'm happy to gag a little, mind.
 
Since I am not a woman therefore can't answer; I am just gonna read and take my pick of whom i like the most.
 
A certain amount of throat fucking is okay, I just don’t care for it to hard and aggressive. I try to understand how it is probably hard for him to resist. After all, I can’t resist grabbing his head and grinding my pussy into his face when he’s doing me orally.
 
Great thread here

And there is so much variation between sucking and having your mouth fucked

Ah
 
it depends on the type of sex, both can be fun though. though sometimes its nice to control when I get to breath
 
Love sucking my partners stiff and throbbing cock. I like sucking it right in until his balls are on my chin, but have never been interested in being throat fucked as I like to be in control
 
How did I miss this? I love both, just not too much choking or gagging. Both can be very enjoyable.
 
Did you know the ancient Romans had 2 different words for blowjob? Fellatio described the act of pleasuring a man's cock while he remains passive. Irrumatio was used when the man was in charge and forced his cock down a willing throat.

I'm deeply submissive. Nothing does it for me more than being flat on my back with a hard cock buried deep in my throat and his hands roaming over my body. It's just heaven.

:heart:
 
Throat fucking has always been one of my biggest fantasies. Unfortunately I've never had the pleasure of doing it. Guess a man can hope, right :).
 
One of my favorite things is to have the girl lay on her back with her head being barely off the side of the bed. With her head is tilted back, you can see her neck get bigger and your cock slides down her throat.

It's a great way to teach/force deepthroating because you control how deep you go. Her head is upside down between your legs so she can't back away.
 
Finally, I can deep throat

I can proudly say that I now have the newly acquired skill of being able to take a true, full length of his cock, throat fucking. In the past every time I’ve gone down on him to give him a bj it’s been with him lying on the bed and me on my knees with my head bobbing up and down on his cock as I suck on it. Or the times I’m on my knees sucking his cock while he’s sitting or standing. In each of those positions I’ve never been able to take his cock down my throat without that gag reflex. When he’d get a little carried away and start trying to face fuck me, same thing.

Over the holidays we had several days off. With the crappy weather we had we hardly got out. Pretty much all we did was fuck like newlyweds on our honeymoon. Ready to try something new I assumed the position of lying on the bed with my head hanging over the edge. He moved into position and slipped his cock into my mouth. I immediately started sucking on it. He told me to stop sucking on him and let him be in control, and for me to concentrate on opening my throat to receive him. I have to give him a lot of credit for being so patient and gentle with me, treating me as if I were a virgin. He gently pushed his cock deeper into my mouth and each time he felt I was going to gag he would withdraw. After I would regain my composure he would try again. It took some time and many tries but I eventually had his cock further in my mouth than I ever had before. Neither of us were willing to give up, but finally, after what seemed like forever, his balls were resting against my nose. It felt as his cock was way way down my throat. He started fucking my face slowly and gently, not wanting me to start gagging now that he had gotten his entire cock down my mouth. I felt quite proud that I was finally giving him that pleasure of deep throating him, or should I say being deep throated. It only took three or four minutes for him to cum. I was wanting to tell him to have his cock deep in my throat to cum, but that was obviously impossible to do at the moment. As it were, he didn’t need telling, that’s where he wound up cuuming. However, with all our previous fucking he really didn’t have a load to squirt down my throat, I had already taken all he had in my pussy.

Afterward he was telling me how exciting it was watching me as he throat fucked me. He said is was extremely hot to see a definite bulge in my neck each time he went into my mouth completely, making it visually obvious that his cock was indeed way down my throat. Now I’m considering denying him some pussy for a few days so he can save up a nice huge load to put down my throat. :eek:
 
Back
Top