were you ever the first person to fuck someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few girlfriends and in college several guys , recently with a nudist friend and her 19 year old virgin nephew, who was the best experience ever with a virgin, amazing what watching internet porn can teach... he was in fact so good she crossed the line and became his second ... talked to her just last week... she says once a week now... The rest of the conversation belongs on a different thread...

Where? Where? Must. Read. More.
 
Yes - my younger sister's best friend. I came home from college and she was still in high school. I took her out and no one was home when I went to drop her off. I guess her folks figured it out when my car was still there in the morning.
 
I was with this woman who had just turned 21 and was still a virgin.

We dated for a while without any intercourse and she asked me several times if I would take her virginity. I told her no at first because in reality I was scared about doing that for her. I remember her asking me, "Can we do it tonight? I am ready for it. I promise." I kept asking her if she was sure. She kept telling me yes.

So that night we did it in my apartment bedroom. I got her very turned on at first. When I did try to enter her it was a struggle until I finally broke through. She screamed out, "OHHH!" so I tried to get up to look and make sure she was alright. But she had her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me into her in a bear hug, saying "I am okay. It hurt but I am okay and please do not get up. It feels wonderful." I started to thrust inside her and I could feel her gritting her teeth. I could tell she was not used to my size yet and it still hurt. After about 30 sec she started to get used to my size and I could tell she was feeling better.

Unfortunately I was not doing good. She was so tight I was very close to orgasm in less than a minute. I tried to think of different things so I could last longer. It helped a little but nothing seemed to be working. That is when she told me, "I want to feel it inside me. Please do it now." Maybe she knew I was getting close, but I let go and had an amazing orgasm.

"Oh Wow! I feel it. I feel it flowing inside me," she said as she held onto me.

After that night, we had sex all the time like two newly weds. Each time was better than the last.

To this day, those words...."I want to feel it inside me.." and "Oh Wow I feel it" etc have stuck with me and are a big turn on for me.

ES
 
Sweet virginity

The boy that took my virginity when I was 18 said he was a virgin but I have never been sure about that. The only guy that I have ever fucked that I know was a virgin was just a few weeks ago when I fucked my son's 19 year old friend Kyle. I did not know he was a vigin until he lost his load before he got his cock in me. He was embarrassed and explained it was his first time. He is a really hot young guy and I assumed he had been with several girls. After he recovered I was able to suck him hard again and he did manage to fuck me for about 30 seconds before he lost it again. So, even though it was very short it was technically his first fuck.
 
Yes. I was a few years older but still a bit amateurish. She wasn't impressed and I never bragged about it to any of my mates.
 
Yes. It was her first...though not mine. I was as gentle as I could be, and prepped her well...but she still cried and begged me to pull out of her because it was too tight a fit.

It wasn't a good experience for either of us, but she didn't blame me, at least...we just weren't physically compatible.
 
I've never deflowered anybody, but I have made a friend of mine realize she's very much into exhibitionism and nudism. She grew up in a kind of a restrictive environment and I would tease her about it until one day she gave in and tried being naked in a strange place (she worked late and alone) and....well, I awoke a monster.

Fifteen years later, it's still one of her fetishes. I caught up with her and realized she still does it and still likes doing it which is both arousing and kinda cool. Unlike her, I don't think I can ride naked bareback LOL.
 
Once. The idea was hot, but her inexperience turned out to be a major bummer.
Felt good to me, though.
 
I think twice,,,I mean two girls told me that it was their first time but I really only believe one of them...
 
Well, no......

Recently, woman told me I was her first back in high school...... only....well, we didn't do 'it'.....I sort of hinted to her that maybe she was mistaken and then she wrote back, 'oh God, that wasn't YOU?'....... She was embarassed realizing that the drunken night we went to a party together and she ended upstairs....but not with me! I think I fell asleep on the couch!

But after graduating from high school, going to head off to college the next fall, a friend invited me over and I realized we were going to be at her home alone. She was ready, but I'm not sure I was ready for that role, so I played with her, ate her, kissed her, fingered her. She loved it and felt it was terrific. She was naked all weekend and I never took off my shorts. After our freshman years, we did get together at the beach for our first time together but we had both 'had' otter's by then
 
My wife and I took each other’s virginity when we were 19, four years before we got married. She had been giving me handjobs in my pants for some time, and I’d fingered her and sucked her nipples plenty. Finally her best friend, who was house sitting for a couple, set it up that we’d come over to the house and properly get laid, both for the first time. I remember a lot of details about the situation but I don’t remember whether she came. If not, I’ve certainly made sure she has for the next 40+ years! The best friend of course knew exactly what we were there for, and in college continued to find places for us to screw. We’re going to see the friend this month for the first time in a couple years, wonder if this will come up?
 
Well I shared here before (my first was when I was 15, with a 15 year old boy who was also a virgin, we were not dating, just friends but decided to see what it was like and figure it out together. We screwed at work, after close, in the owners office, on his desk and chair). It was fun, we both came. Not a romance story, but I think a good first for both of us.

However seeing this thread pop up, reminded me of something I forgot. Just a few months after that, I became super tight with a woman 8 years my senior and spent most nights partying with her. (I changed jobs and met her there)

Sometimes she would see me talking to a boy I clearly knew, and have me invite him and his friends over for that nights party and she screwed quite a few of them. Not weird she was screwing my friends, because I screwed a few of hers and it was all good.

I just thought it was odd, because like I had screwed 2 of her ex's, really liked it, and very much stayed on the older guy train, because I enjoyed them so much compared to boys my age. I finally asked her why she liked them young.

She said she liked inexperience and virgins, because she could train them to be exactly what she wanted. They didn't come in with preconceived notions of what they thought she would like, and followed instructions willingly and perfectly. Not as creepy as it sounds, they were 17 to 19 so average of 5 years her junior.

Of course, this was before the internet, when the only porn young people had was stolen magazines and cinemax. I am sure internet porn ruined it for her, but I kind of wonder if I missed the boat on a good idea. After my first, I ended up with someone a bit older, and never looked backed at teens again. Maybe I should have given it a go around when I was 21 or something.
 
One of my 'firsts' seemed inordinately shy about being seen naked. It turned out that he was somehow under the impression that his cock was 'too small'. I had to break it to him that despite his concerns, he was actually quite well hung. If he hadn't been so shy about it, it would have seemed like obnoxious false modesty. Seriously, at the time, it was the longest and thickest I had seen outside of porn.
 
One of my 'firsts' seemed inordinately shy about being seen naked. It turned out that he was somehow under the impression that his cock was 'too small'. I had to break it to him that despite his concerns, he was actually quite well hung. If he hadn't been so shy about it, it would have seemed like obnoxious false modesty. Seriously, at the time, it was the longest and thickest I had seen outside of porn.

Now that is ironic but not surprising. A lot of us guys felt we were small especially when we compared ourselves with pictures, XXX videos, etc.

So how did it go?

ES
 
Now that is ironic but not surprising. A lot of us guys felt we were small especially when we compared ourselves with pictures, XXX videos, etc.

So how did it go?

ES

Younger folks these days have two great disadvantages.....the constant barrage of porn that shows girls/women who can do every sexual position possible and guys with large cocks that can fuck hours on end w/o ejaculation.

On the other hand, my first girlfriend to see my cock was when I had just peeled out of my swimsuit after being in the cold lake. A la George Constanza on Seinfeld, I insisted on the 'shrinkage' issue when she giggled. Later she told me she giggled because it was the first penis she had seen!
 
On the other hand, my first girlfriend to see my cock was when I had just peeled out of my swimsuit after being in the cold lake. A la George Constanza on Seinfeld, I insisted on the 'shrinkage' issue when she giggled. Later she told me she giggled because it was the first penis she had seen!

I once thought about how rare it was for me to see a flaccid cock when seeing it for the first time. Typically, if it is out and near me, it's hard as a rock.
 
I once thought about how rare it was for me to see a flaccid cock when seeing it for the first time. Typically, if it is out and near me, it's hard as a rock.

Lol, I was just saying this like 2 or 3 weeks ago. Actually, it was rare to see a flaccid cock at all. I was like in my early 20s before I ever really got a good look. I mean they just came out of pants hard, woke up and they were hard, joined you in the shower and they were hard. Hell sit on their lap, yup hard. It is really hard to see a young man's cock not hard. You have to basically live with them a while, because otherwise virtually every time you look, yup hard.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top