Congressman Ted Lieu BRUTALLY EVISCERATES Trump underling Steve King

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Posts
21,217
https://www.businessinsider.com/google-hearing-congress-ted-lieu-steve-king-2018-12
WASHINGTON — A Democratic representative went after a Republican colleague on Tuesday during a hearing with the CEO of Google, citing negative search results about a congressman who has repeatedly been accused of making racist remarks.

During a House Judiciary Committee hearing in which Google CEO Sundar Pichai testified, Democratic Rep. Ted Lieu of California singled out Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa, who recently saw many high-profile donors retreat from supporting him in the wake of increased scrutiny over his remarks and actions.

...

"So let me just conclude here by stating the obvious," Lieu responded. "If you want positive search results, do positive things. If you don't want negative search results, don't do negative things.

"And to some of my colleagues across the aisle, if you're getting bad press articles and bad search results, don't blame Google or Facebook or Twitter — consider blaming yourself," he added.
Vlad Tepes only wished he was this brutal. I haven't seen a slaughter this savage since they introduced methamphetamines to Viking towns.
 
rds0yxfd2dy7ah1ynn3f.jpg
 
https://www.businessinsider.com/google-hearing-congress-ted-lieu-steve-king-2018-12

Vlad Tepes only wished he was this brutal. I haven't seen a slaughter this savage since they introduced methamphetamines to Viking towns.

So Vikings slaughtered their own? Your point would have been better made with "since they introduced methamphetamines to rampaging Vikings."
Either way, my attempts to find a list of racist things Steve King said met with little success. Nothing like "that James Early Ray was a helluva marksman" or anything like that.
Heck, there wasn't even a mention of Steve King saying Dr. Martin Luther King's name followed by "no relation (wink)" before an all-white crowd of Iowa Catholics. Talk about a dog whistle, or triggered or woke or metoo or something.
 
I did find out today that Ted Lieu is a worthless piece of shit who doesn't think much of the right to free speech.
CNN talking head seemed to agree with him. Stupid ass.
 
Back
Top