What is a blunt?

Do you know what a blunt is?

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
It's when she does not want to put a flame to the hookah.

I knew this guy from Saudi Arabia who had a big ass, like 6 foot hooka. I was so goddamn excited. I about jizzed my pants. This thing was taller than I was. Then I took a hit and it had fucking tobacco in it.

I was like, "Dude what the fuck?" He was very confused that no one at the party was pleased.

That's the only time I've ever smoked a hooka, and it was fucking tobacco like... god, I'll die mad about that.

Fine. Be that way.

Natty Light cans. They can be found in any and every TP. :p

tenor.png

What is the advantage of glass over metal? Serious question.

Glass, especially sci-glass (pyrex) is that it doesn't react with the heat.

Some metal is also good, like some stainless steels or titanium.

Other metals you never want to smoke out/off of for the same reason you don't want to cook in it.....like lead ...not that you'd find those as pipes but you get the idea.

If in doubt always check.

I have a buddy who always used exclusively bright orange lighters to avoid this problem, which sounds like it wouldn't work, but it totally did.

...I'm the thief. I'm sorry, I don't realize I'm doing it. I bet I have your lighter, somehow.

I had like 4 lighters one time that said "cancer" like the starsign. I'm a Leo. I have no clue where the fuck they came from because I didn't know any cancers who would give a shit about being cancers enough to buy those kinds of lighters.

Edit: Also I've never done the apple pipe because that's a waste of a perfectly good apple. All you need is a pen and some tin foil like fuck.

Ooooh, guys, since we all know what we are- weirdest thing you've ever made a bong/pipe out of?

Lighter thief! Good thing I'm an Aquarius and not a cancer.

I've helped a couple people make bongs out of glass bottles, but nothing inventive or overly weird. My brother made one of these into a bong:

http://www.sbdpromo.com/images/alien-group-32.png

Last edited:
Lighter thief! Good thing I'm an Aquarius and not a cancer.

My roommate was an Aquarius at the time. I had that one too.

Weirdly enough I lost my Leo one, but I find it in different locations about once a year. It's a running gag. I lose it again almost instantly. I've had it for several moves, but it's the best lighter ever because the lion on it is just real fucked up in the face.

I'm gonna see if I can find it via google. It's a bic so I bet it's on the interwebs.

Edit: Holy shit I didn't know my haunted lighter was a special edition, but I guess it is.

s-l1000.jpg

Last edited:
That lion looks confused af.

I've never felt more like a leo in my life. I don't believe in astrology but I have a deep spiritual connection to that lion in particular.

I look at that and I'm like, "Yeah this is an accurate representation of me".

I like lighters for some odd reason as I do not even smoke.

I knew this guy from Saudi Arabia who had a big ass, like 6 foot hooka. I was so goddamn excited. I about jizzed my pants. This thing was taller than I was. Then I took a hit and it had fucking tobacco in it.

I was like, "Dude what the fuck?" He was very confused that no one at the party was pleased.

That's the only time I've ever smoked a hooka, and it was fucking tobacco like... god, I'll die mad about that.

That's disgusting, no herb in it.

I just had the most awkward conversation. I was out with my gardener (I will refer to him as J) and we picked his friend and his friend's GF up. They are driving around, looking at Christmas lights. The friend was smoking a blunt. Yes, pot is legal here.

The friend kept referring to me as J's mom. J had told this friend that I was his mom. Perhaps he was embarrassed because I'm about 30 years older than him. When I told the guy that I wasn't his mom, he quickly amended it to say that I am his spiritual mom. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

At any rate, the friend began explaining to me what a blunt is. I just blinked my eyes and told him that I knew what it was. He looked shocked and told me that most adults don't know what it is. Now I have no clue what he considers to be an adult because legally he is one but IMO he wasn't acting like one.

So my question is... Do you know what a blunt is?

yes i absolutely know what a blunt is. i also absolutely know that although several states have legalized the recreational use of marijuana here in Oregon is one,yay,driving while smoking a blunt of cannabis is not allowed anywhere in the usa. if so they would have to legalize drinking qhile driving too. if the blunt was just a cigar then hey no worries.

Big fan of diversity!!!

Hooka had traditional smoke in it instead of what you wanted.....good reason to stay mad.

yes i absolutely know what a blunt is. i also absolutely know that although several states have legalized the recreational use of marijuana here in Oregon is one,yay,driving while smoking a blunt of cannabis is not allowed anywhere in the usa. if so they would have to legalize drinking qhile driving too. if the blunt was just a cigar then hey no worries.

It's nothing like drinking. If I can drive on my anti-anxiety meds I can drive on weed. Those are way more closely related, chemically.

I mean I know legally I 'can't', but comparing it to alcohol is just... they don't HAVE to legalize one to legalize the other.

You know, you can buy hookahs. And then put whatever you want in them.

Of course, you'll destroy it when the munchies hit you.

Oh my god, honey, no... don't... don't eat the apple.

It's full of resin and shit it'd... it'd be like drinking bongwater. It IS bongwater. The moisture in the apple is bongwater and I just this second got that.

But god, fuck, do not eat it.

I'm not speaking from personal experience in any way, just like I'd never smoke pot or drive while high I am a law abiding citizen.

Back