Taking a deep breath....

I like this. Sensual normality. If that makes sense? Great shot. Thanks Hubby for letting her share :D

Thank you! Sensual normality! I love it! It's like how I love to watch Hubby shave. There's just something so intimate about watching someone get ready that I wanted to play around with it.

I've been paying attention to your pic thread and the ongoing dialog, this particular pic is exceptionally good. You've got a great setting and backdrop going on here, a really good pose and the sepia tone works great.

Thank you! I was really on the fence until I changed the coloring of it. I thought it took it to a different level. I'm glad to see you agree. :)

I likes it. Also, boobs. :)

Ah yes, the boobs. They were cooperating in this shot. Lol

Had to wait to get the okay from Hubby before posting this one. I know these were supposed to be images that made me happy but this one makes him happy. That should count for something. ;)

Decided to play around with the camera the other day while getting ready and snapped this pic. Messed around with the color scheme and I kinda like it.

S9mnK9P.jpg
really nice. I like the hand on the mirror and the way your damp hair veils your face

Had to wait to get the okay from Hubby before posting this one. I know these were supposed to be images that made me happy but this one makes him happy. That should count for something. ;)

Decided to play around with the camera the other day while getting ready and snapped this pic. Messed around with the color scheme and I kinda like it.

S9mnK9P.jpg
Absolutely love this photo! The beauty, the sensuality... On top of that, the composition of the photo is quite striking. Very well done!

What a great shot! You look great just out of the shower and covered with the towel. I love the color scheme! Adds a certain panache.

https://i.imgur.com/S9mnK9P.jpg?3

A beautiful photo,

Good morning!

So I participated in the Red Lip Challenge and liked the pic so much that I decided to post one here as well. Anyone care to join me for some coffee? :kiss:

ygAHXju.jpg

I am constant amazed by the common views women have of their bodies.. You’re one pretty lass..! Your pictures are feminine and beautiful..

S9mnK9P.jpg

I am absolutely loving this picture!

Love

-St

Spent all night wrestling with this pic. But after a few PMs where people doubted my account of being overweight and in the interests of staying true to the concept of being honest and learning to love myself I think it's important for me to post it. This is truth. This is me. Right now. And while a part of me wants to justify it, to explain it, to apologize for it, I'm not going to. I'm gonna just post it and let it speak for itself...

*deep deep breaths*

YuC09Bs.jpg

Nothing to worry about beautiful!

S9mnK9P.jpg

We love it! :heart:

Going with the notion of pics that make me smile, I found this old pic and look at my hair! Okay so I know what a majority of you will be looking at but I am smiling at my hair. This was a good hair day! :D

dsIfA3g.png

Back