Things That Make You Uncomfortable....But Also Turn You On

changing the subject

KO68kM0.gif

3sDGphY.gif

wXRtSTv.gif

dzASOuk.gif

these are perfect

I get it Cookie. It's less what he does to crawl around in my brain and the fact that he wants to be there. Curiosity is so sexy to me. Direct that towards me and... it's trouble. Lol.

I'm curious what my thing would be though... the purse thing isn't a big deal. Explaining my tumblr would be. Or even something less sexy - explaining every book on my bookshelf. Forcing me to put things into words. Wanting to know the things.

I don't know if that makes sense.

So a picture in the fave bdsm pics that pamelapet posted (that sounds like a dr suess thread! pics that pamelapet posted! oh my!) - anyways - it was a picture of a girl restrained in stirrups and it reminded me of Mr. cookie's devious ways.

He knew medical play got me all weird and skeered and lusty. We monkeyed around with it some - not anything mind-fucky, more fun play.

Until one day, he actually bought an exam table. It was gigantic. It was a real exam table he got off craig's list. Stirrups and all. He got one of those chairs on wheels, rubber gloves.

:heart:

So a picture in the fave bdsm pics that pamelapet posted (that sounds like a dr suess thread! pics that pamelapet posted! oh my!) - anyways - it was a picture of a girl restrained in stirrups and it reminded me of Mr. cookie's devious ways.

He knew medical play got me all weird and skeered and lusty. We monkeyed around with it some - not anything mind-fucky, more fun play.

Until one day, he actually bought an exam table. It was gigantic. It was a real exam table he got off craig's list. Stirrups and all. He got one of those chairs on wheels, rubber gloves.

That is so fucking romantic.

Forcing me to put things into words. Wanting to know the things.

Shit, yes.

Having to put my fears into words. And the things that hurt me deeply.

Him dragging it all out of me: 'I know there's more. Tell me more.' And waiting... quietly... until i do.

FUCK.

I have one of those tables. Never been assembled or used.

Shit, yes.

Having to put my fears into words. And the things that hurt me deeply.

Him dragging it all out of me: 'I know there's more. Tell me more.' And waiting... quietly... until i do.

FUCK.

Oooooh, word 'play'. Love this, but it's hard to find someone 'online' willing to take the time to develop the trusting relationship and explore this in-depth.

'Public' nudity on command.

Me: <randomly sends him naked selfie>
Him: Post that in the group.
Me: :eek: GULP. okay... <posts>
Him: good girl :kiss:

A man who can work my soft limits with finesse and then reward me how i want to be rewarded is a man whose dick i want in my mouth.

'Public' nudity on command.

Me: <randomly sends him naked selfie>
Him: Post that in the group.
Me: :eek: GULP. okay... <posts>
Him: good girl :kiss:

A man who can work my soft limits with finesse and then reward me how i want to be rewarded is a man whose dick i want in my mouth.

This. This and this again. Well stated.

ok, so maybe not dumping out a purse. That's not the point. It's about being exposed in a simple way. Somehow being found out. Like I say I'd give my significant other my computer password but will I really? Do I want my browser history revealed?

Maybe I'm just talking up a wall. But it's something that makes me uncomfortable and turned on - being exposed. Not in that "don't wear a bra in public" way. But really being known.

Anyhoo. I"m not sure how my purse smells. No kleenex. No gum or tic tacs.

I'm with you on the purse and browser history. Letting someone take a peek in my wallet would be equally horrible. Or bank statement. Credit card bill. Letting someone see exactly what I spend money on would be bad.

Or having to keep track of what I eat.

Both sharing my bank statement and what I actually eat would likely be good for me in the long run, though. It might make me think twice before downing the fifth over-priced cinnamon bun this week.

I'm with you on the purse and browser history. Letting someone take a peek in my wallet would be equally horrible. Or bank statement. Credit card bill. Letting someone see exactly what I spend money on would be bad.

Or having to keep track of what I eat.

Both sharing my bank statement and what I actually eat would likely be good for me in the long run, though. It might make me think twice before downing the fifth over-priced cinnamon bun this week.

Oh yeah... you may have found my personal humiliation boundary (Target 4 times in a week???) :eek::eek::eek:

Well there we go. Let's see the thread survive a barrage like that. Lol

Quit.:rose:
Just because a thread goes quiet doesn't mean that people aren't reading, and thinking, and wanting to respond. I love knowing that your posts are always going to be thoughtful, and opinionated, and intense, and different from everyone else's.

You're not a thread killer, you're a thread enricher.

Quit.:rose:
Just because a thread goes quiet doesn't mean that people aren't reading, and thinking, and wanting to respond. I love knowing that your posts are always going to be thoughtful, and opinionated, and intense, and different from everyone else's.

You're not a thread killer, you're a thread enricher.

Am I an Enricher? (See elsewhere)

Back