WTF/FUNNY Gifs, Pics, & Videos: Volume 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
pZQnrXo.png

I'm betting she wasn't stealing makeup. She obviously has no interest in looking good.

Donut shop put a huge rock in their planter to keep people from driving over it.

zhU4dHF.jpg

I don't see this as a large enough impediment. It gets lost in A pillars/blind spots and doesn't stand high enough to be seen in a small parking lot.

Besides that "planter" is just filled with a rock so they've defeated it purpose as a planter. And who cares if people drove over it. They're not going to if there is a car parked there so it only when it's empty that anyone drives over it.

Just seems like a dick move by a business. They overlayed to original parking lot as can be seen by the top of the curb (no one in their right mind pays to put a curb in a lot and then paves that high) so they fucked up. May as well splurge on a few yellow bollards instead of fucking up customers vehicles.

I don't see this as a large enough impediment. It gets lost in A pillars/blind spots and doesn't stand high enough to be seen in a small parking lot.

Besides that "planter" is just filled with a rock so they've defeated it purpose as a planter. And who cares if people drove over it. They're not going to if there is a car parked there so it only when it's empty that anyone drives over it.

Just seems like a dick move by a business. They overlayed to original parking lot as can be seen by the top of the curb (no one in their right mind pays to put a curb in a lot and then paves that high) so they fucked up. May as well splurge on a few yellow bollards instead of fucking up customers vehicles.

Yup, it's always the inanimate object's (or the party responsible for placing it in its place) fault for being driven into or over.

Never mind the driver -- in control of the moving vehicle and has eyes, a brain and motor skills to turn a steering wheel -- who needs to be paying attention to what's in their path.

Let's just be thankful there's aren't baby strollers, wheelchairs, or other humans in the path of said vehicle.

Idiot drivers are everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back