About last night...

congrats. You are a great girl and you deserve to be happy.

send me an invitation to the nude wedding!

Kike Hernandez is definitely sad to hear that...

LOL I’m sure Kike will be fine, he has a fiancée who loves his goofball self ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 5D9967B3-8F89-4DB3-ADC5-7030C3C1F1A1.jpg
    5D9967B3-8F89-4DB3-ADC5-7030C3C1F1A1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2
You are beautiful! Congrats! Enjoy!

Thank you for the congrats and we’re still very much enjoying each other, but the beautiful lady in the pic isn’t me. She’s the then-fiancée / now wife of aforementioned Los Angeles Dodger Kiké Hernández :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• C06E7D0E-893E-4425-98E3-92F2D85005CF.jpg
    C06E7D0E-893E-4425-98E3-92F2D85005CF.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
Update to the update: moved across the country to be with the BF! He makes me so ridiculously happy and I was totally thinking of so much more to say when I first started typing this, but he interrupted to bend me over the couch and um...several screaming orgasms later and all thoughts have left my head :x Anyhoo...long story short: I’m alive, well, frisky as ever, and so incredibly happy...hope you guys are too!

Update to the update: moved across the country to be with the BF! He makes me so ridiculously happy and I was totally thinking of so much more to say when I first started typing this, but he interrupted to bend me over the couch and um...several screaming orgasms later and all thoughts have left my head :x Anyhoo...long story short: I’m alive, well, frisky as ever, and so incredibly happy...hope you guys are too!

Glad you are happy! Looking forward to hearing more... ;)

congrats. where did you move to?

Back