19M Long term friendship with an older women

N

NM1997

Hey, I'm looking for an older women that I can get to know and not just have a one day conversation. I'm down to just talk about random non sexual stuff, roleplay and maybe once we get to know each other we could have even more fun! Maybe like a online friends with benefits type thing. I don't have a lot of sexual experience and really like the idea of an older, more experienced women showing me what they know! I fantasize a lot about having sex with people like a neighbor, teacher, stepmom, aunt and sister. I would also love to hear the type of stuff your into and fantasize about! I'm always interested in hearing about and trying different and unique fetishes!

Hey, I'm looking for an older women that I can get to know and not just have a one day conversation. I'm down to just talk about random non sexual stuff, roleplay and maybe once we get to know each other we could have even more fun! Maybe like a online friends with benefits type thing. I don't have a lot of sexual experience and really like the idea of an older, more experienced women showing me what they know! I fantasize a lot about having sex with people like a neighbor, teacher, stepmom, aunt and sister. I would also love to hear the type of stuff your into and fantasize about! I'm always interested in hearing about and trying different and unique fetishes!
you can message me :)

Back