For Women, an Honest Question from a "Newbie"

digital69

Virgin
Hello, everyone. I have been a lurker on Lit for about 10 years. I've never commented before, nor have I ever created a story, however, I am curious about something...

I have been told by multiple former lovers (and phone sex partners) that when I cum (as a man,) the groans I release are some of the sexiest sounds on the planet.

I am thinking about making a masturbation audio and releasing it here, though I am actually incredibly shy about doing so.....even though the thought of edging and submitting, and being listened to *really* turns me on.

My interest in Literotica actually began because I would listen to audios of women here while I pleasured myself.

Ladies, do you actually listen to M4F audios? It would seem like the easy and simple answer is "yes," but I'm not sure that I would make one unless there is genuine interest.

I am also a bit of a kinky switch... Do women enjoy dominant "JOI" type audios just for them?

Thank you, everyone, and I am sorry if this has been posted before, or in the wrong forum. Even though I've had an account for a decade, I'm still a newbie to being more social about it. :)

Thank you, in advance!

Last edited:
Hi there, as a woman i can definitely say that the sounds a guy makes when he comes are incredinly sexy. I have listened to audio erotica before and do find it a turn on, as long as there isnt any cringeworthy dialogue or whiny sounds (just my personal preference). Personally i love hearing a guy with a really deep voice get lost in the moment, some grunts and groans, and any time a guy egroans out a few cuss words or dirty talk is always good in my book šŸ˜

I love love looooovveee vocal guys. It's so hard to find too! And a lot of ones I've heard are obvious over performance for the audio..those turn me off so bad. so YEEEES please do!!

I enjoy it when it's natural sounding. Not forced or played up. Some of the best ones I have enjoyed are when the guy is quiet through most of it, but I can hear his change in breathing when he hits the point of no return. Men who are naturally loud are a turn on as well. Just as long as you don't play to the audience.

Back