Megan's Debt (closed)

She snuggled up under his arm.

"There isn't much to know. I grew up in the suburbs of Ft. Worth. I love chocolate ice cream. I love to bake. I love to read suspense novels." She looked up at him and bit her lip. "I really to be kissed and lightly bitten where my neck meets my shoulder."

Her hand caressed his thigh as the taxi sped to his place.
 
Megan was used to pretending with men. She lowered her eyes.

"I am not going to run off. If you need to meet your friend, you can stash me at your place. I can read or watch a movie.... or just hang out."

She tucked her hair behind her ear nervously. She was pretty sure Jeff was a good guy, but she had been wrong before. She didn't want him to feel jealous of his friend or worried about her.

"This month really is about you and what you want." Her voice was warm and honeyed as she pressed her body against his, waiting to see what his response would be.
 
Megan grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. She was nervous and she didn't know why. She almost jumped out of her skin when two flurries of fur tumbled into the house from the dog door.

Her laughter traveled up the stairs. She sat on the floor with the dogs and petted them and rubbed their bellies and scratched their ears. She found herself talking to them in baby talk. She found some cheese cubes in the fridge and gave them each a treat

It felt so normal to be sitting on the floor playing with the dogs, it was almost as if she could forget what she had become.
 
Megan gave the pups their treats and loved on them some more. Then she made her way upstairs. She entered his bedroom and curled up on his bed. She liked his place, it had a calm feel about it.

She patted the bed beside her.

"Come relax for a minute. You don't have to clean up. I can do those things for you." She offered sweetly. "I like your place. It is very peaceful and I feel very safe here. Thank you."

She reached out for Jeff, and when he took her hand, she pulled him close to kiss him. When his phone rang she almost jumped out of her skin, and then she giggled.

"I am sorry. I promise I will relax."
 
Megan smiled at him.

"I'd like to cook for you. And I am going to need some girlie stuff-- and I can't stop by Tom's to get my things. Besides, they aren't really mine. So, maybe we should go shopping. I can pick up some things and we can get some groceries.... I am craving some brownies. Nothing smells better than freshly baked brownies."

She kissed his cheek.

"I just want to thank you for giving me this month of freedom. We are going to have a wonderful time." She popped up from the bed. "Okay, this is going to be fun. Let's go shopping." She gave him her big sunshine smile.
 
She flinched just a little when he grabbed her and spun her, but her look of surprise melted into a sexy smile as soon as she saw his face. When he pinned her hands, she arched her body against him. She moaned into his mouth when he kissed her. She wrapped her leg around his.

"I like the way I feel when I am with you. Not just cause I have some freedom, but because I like you." She whispered against his neck and she meant it.
 
She was still laughing when he got in the SUV. While they were driving to his place she spotted her favorite drive thru place.

"Would you mind if we got a milkshake? I haven't had one in forever and it sounds sooo good." She asked playfully. "Besides, I don't know what flavor milkshake you like. Chocolate is my favorite."

She laid her hand on his leg, not trying to seduce him, but just wanting to be close to him.
 
Megan smiled shyly.

"It has been a long time since I have done anything like this. Most of the time, if we weren't working, we would be at the house. One of Tom's guys would bring in books and magazines for us to read. We watched TV and movies. We would hang out and talk with each other. We would sometimes sleep a lot during the day because sometimes with the job.... you don't sleep or you don't feel safe sleeping until you got back to the house with the other girls."

Megan tucked her hair behind her ear.

"We played some board games. But we weren't allowed online and we didn't get to go outside very often. And never on our own. Always with a driver or a guard. We didn't even go to the salon. Tom had women come in to do our hair and our nails and waxes and stuff."

She was relieved when the shakes were ready. She took a long sip of hers.

"This is perfect. Thank you." She stood on her tip toes and brushed her lips against his jaw, pressing her ample breasts against his arm.
 
Her kiss was warm and sensual, not too much for public but full of heat and affection.

"For now,
Can we pretend we met by chance at a hotel bar? I was stood up and you liked
My smile. You bought me a drink and we fell for each other. I am between jobs and so I am going to cook and keep House and okay with the puppies during the day and then when you get home, I am going to learn all the ways you like to be touched, all the ways to pleasure you. "
 
Her smile lit up her face. She agreed to the movie and held his hand as he escorted her to the SUV. When they got to the house, she chatted with him as they put away the groceries. She loved the normalcy of it. She found herself reallly enjoying the simple task.

She put away the dishes in the dish rack and rinsed the dishes in the sink and put them in the dishwasher.

"My mom taught me to cook. I have always loved it. I have been thinking that eventually I could maybe work in a nice restaurant and learn from someone very trained. I would love to be a pastry chef. Make people happy with beautiful desserts and bake warm, nourishing bread. Nothing smells better than baking." She stopped and looked over at him a little embarrassed. " I am rambling."
 
She slipped off her shoes and began to work in the kitchen. She put some stock on the stove and chopped celery, carrots, and onions, adding it to the stock as it came to a boil. She diced a few chicken breasts and tossed them in as well.

She was relaxing as she worked. It felt so good to be normal. And it felt good to be normal with Jeff. They chatted as she worked. She added some spices and some salt and pepper.

She tied her hair up in a ponytail and hummed as she worked. As soon as the soup was ready to just bubble away on the stove she went over to him and straddled his hips.

"Thank you. This has been wonderful."
 
She leaned in and nuzzled his throat.

"You are just fine. You can feel any way you feel. I won't judge." She kissed his jawline. "I am going to spoil you. You are going to never want to let me go." She wiggled herself against him, feeling him growing hard against her.

She could feel his phone buzzing in his pocket. She scrambled out of his lap.

"I am going to mix up some bread in the breadmaker. You can take your phone call." She offered with a smile.
 
Megan clutched his hand as he drove. She bit her lip. She could tell that Jeff was worried.

"He will be okay." Megan whispered. "He will be okay." She looked at him with her big brown eyes wet with tears.

"Did you mom need anything? Is there anyone I should call for you... your friend... your office?" She asked softly as she rubbed the back of his hand.
 
Megan was doing her best to fade into the background when Jeff's mother asserted that she knew her.

"Ma'am, I am so sorry about the accident. I am not sure where we might have met..." Megan looked over at Jeff with questioning eyes. Megan swallowed hard.

"I have done some modeling.... been in a few ads. Maybe that is where you know me from?" Megan asked softly. "I have also done some catering work.... at big parties and things."

Megan's hands were shaking just a little. She reached for Jeff.
 
Megan wasn't sure what to say.

"Why don't I get you some coffee... or some hot tea?" She looked at Jeff's mom. She wanted to call her by name, but she didn't know Jeff's last name. She hoped that some silver haired friend of Jeff's dad hadn't taken her to some fundraiser or something that Jeff's parents had attended.

"My mom always used to say that a cup of something hot always makes a bad night better...." Megan's Texas accent got a little more pronounced when she spoke of her mother.

Ma'am, what would you like?" Megan gave her her best southern smile.
 
Megan almost flinched when she met eyes with George. That is how Jeff's mother knew her. George had brought her as his date to the company Christmas party and a few other social events. George wasn't a bad guy. He had always treated her nicely. But he knew. He knew her and he knew Tom and he knew that she was no one's fiancee and she probably would never be.

Megan excused herself to go to the ladies room. In the restroom she did her best to collect herself. When she stepped back out in the hallway, George was waiting on her.

"Hey, Pretty Baby," He whispered. He pressed her against the wall. She could feel him harden against her. "Does Tom know where you are? You haven't run off have you?" He asked softly, but their was a threat underneath it.

Megan shook her head.
"He knows where I am. Jeff has paid for my time. Please don't embarrass him." She whispered, a trace of panic in her voice. George caressed her face and then let his hand slip down to her breast. He cupped it firmly, rubbing his thumb back and forth where he knew her nipple would be under her clothes. "We were together when he got the call and he didn't want to upset his mom any further...."

He looked her right in the eye.
"Why don't you buy my silence with that sweet baby girl mouth of yours?" His fingers curled around her upper arm and he pulled her into an empty hospital room.
 
Megan might have called for help if George hadn't mentioned Jeff sending her back to Tom. She had no idea what Jeff had paid, but if Tom was asked for a refund, he would punish her and make her very sorry. She placed her hand on George's chest lightly.

"Please don't do this. You have always been good to me." She whispered, using the soft, honey sweet voice she knew he liked. He shook his head, and reached down and started unbuttoning her top.

"Take it off, or I will tear it off. You know what I like to see." His voice was hard. He had all the cards and he knew it. She removed her top. She felt her eyes get wet with tears, she tried to blink them away, but she couldn't. She wasn't sure why it was different now. She was a whore, and she had been for quite some time, but she didn't want to hurt Jeff or embarrass him.

George was frustrated and reached down and unhooked her bra, pulling it off roughly.

"Knees, now." He growled. She got on her knees while he opened his shorts. He grabbed her hair. "No teeth, and with enthusiasm, or I am going to ruin Jeff's night."
 
Megan scrambled up off of the floor as George made his exit. She tucked his card in her back pocket. Then she got her bra and top back on. She went in the bathroom and rinsed her mouth and washed her face. Her eyes looked like she had been crying but that couldn't be helped. She smoothed out her hair and tucked in her top. She tried her best to look as if she was alright. She stopped at the nurse's station and fixed Jeff and his mother a cup of coffee. She picked up a handful of sweeteners and creamers. She hoped Jeff wouldn't ask where she had been.

As she walked into Jeff's dad's room she heard George chuckling and telling a story about golf.

Megan could feel the goosebumps rise on her skin as she heard his voice. She put the coffee down and laid down the packets. She did her very best to fade into the background. She leaned against the wall and looked out the window as the occupants of the room talked softly as Jeff's dad rested.
 
Megan snuggled in against Jeff. She rested her head against his shoulder.

"Everything will be okay. I am just worried about your dad and worried about you. Plus, I am not used to being out and with normal people. I love it, but it is new."

She kissed his throat softly. She closed her eyes and soaked up his goodness for a few minutes.

"I am glad you are going to meet your friend and have fun. I will enjoy a night curled up with a good movie or a good book." She bit her lip. She hated to lie to him, but she couldn't let George embarrass Jeff and upset his mother.
 
She looked at him and smiled.

"I saw a former client, in the waiting room. I just was nervous that he would recognize me and cause trouble, but he didn't." She offered with a sigh. "I am sorry that I was moody, I just was worried."

She kissed his cheek softly.

"I just don't want anything to ruin our time together." She laid her hand on his thigh.
 
Megan pulled one of his comfy soft t shirts from his drawer. She chose a Hogwarts shirt. Then she turned off the light and slipped into bed beside him. She snuggled up close to him, resting her head on his shoulder.

She pulled the blanket up to her chin and did her best to sleep. She listened to Jeff's steady breathing, and soaked up his warmth. Soon, she was asleep.

Megan curled up tightly beside him as she slept. A few times she stirred and whimpered, but she didn't wake until morning.

Early in the morning, she awakened to fix breakfast. She whipped up batter for biscuits and had them baking in the oven, while she cooked bacon and eggs.
 
Megan's face was lit up with her smile.

"Good morning, handsome. I wanted to treat you this morning. I know last night was stressful. I thought you might want to check in on your dad, after breakfast. I didn't know how you take your coffee...." She placed the tray over his lap and then snuggled back into bed with him.

"Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite, because after that Harry knows he has a godfather and he doesn't feel as alone in the world." She offered, nodding towards the television.

She nestled in close to him, curling her leg onto his as he ate breakfast.
 
Megan melted against him as he kissed her. She reached down and tugged off the t shirt she was wearing so she could feel his skin against hers.

"I like being here with you." She whispered as she kissed and nuzzled his throat. She could feel his hardness pressing against the smooth skin of her tummy.

"You can have me any way you want me, darlin'." She whispered. The touch of her hometown coming back to her voice. "Not because of anything other than, I want to please you. I want to get to know just how you like things, so I can take such very good care of you, for as long as I can."

She traced her fingernails up and down his sides ever so lightly. When he leaned back into his pillow, she straddled his hips. She guided him inside of her, she gasped when he filled her.

"Do you like this, darlin?"
 
Megan smiled down at him.

"Being with you is so different for me, darlin. It is like I am who I was before....I feel so safe and taken care of with you.... and so beautiful." She whispered.

She took his hand and guided it to her clit. She put his fingers just where she wanted, so that she could be breathless and gasping and so very close to cumming.

She could feel him throbbing inside her.


"Please, just like this." She whispered. Her hips rocking her hard against him, her hips jutting forward so that her clit was smashed against his fingers.
 
Megan let go of her worries, she surrendered to the moment. His fingers bit into the skin of her hips. She threw her head back and allowed the pleasure to wash over her. She kept her hips moving until she heard him groan with pleasure as he filled her.

"Just like that." She whispered. Megan stayed there, just enjoying the feel of him inside her.

"I am yours, Darlin'." She offered softly, kissing his legs and coming to snuggle in close beside him.

She tucked her head onto his shoulder, under his chin. She didn't want to go see George. She didn't want to do anything to hurt Jeff. She had to protect him from being embarrassed. She had to.
 
Back
Top