Cleavage II

Bumping cause I could use some really nice curvy cleavage right now... especially from my favorite... she knows who she is :rose:

bumping the bump :)

Contractors are at my house today so I'm just hanging around the house while they work.... I will be checking in on them from time to time ;)
💞

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 7
Lucky contractors :devil:

Very nice cleavage ;)
Thank you for being kind :)
Beautiful babe. Nice little tease to stroke to
Thanks .....glad I can give you a little tease :)
They aren't working....I can assure you. :cool:
Hmm, they better work if they want me to pay them ;)
If you dress like that they'll never get finished ;)
They will be here through the end of the week....I hope they finish :eek:
Oh my word how do I get a job contracting at your house?
Well...for starters give me a bid I can't refuse ....heehee :D

I wood definitely have trouble finishing the service on time! However, we could always add new service to the contract, and unlike many contracts, mine wood be no additional cost!

I wood definitely have trouble finishing the service on time! However, we could always add new service to the contract, and unlike many contracts, mine wood be no additional cost!

As long as you finish your first project we can move on to others :)

Contractors are at my house today so I'm just hanging around the house while they work.... I will be checking in on them from time to time ;)
💞

So sexy!! And I can't help but wonder if you'll be giving them a peek of your amazing cleavage ;)

💞

I'll be right over. Just direct me to what you need done 😁 You never let me down, in so many ways 😘

If they stopped working and just enjoyed the view for a minute, I can't blame them ;)
Maybe I should've offered them some coffee? Oh well.....maybe tomorrow :)
I'll be right over. Just direct me to what you need done 😁 You never let me down, in so many ways 😘
Awwww thank you....you are always a gentleman and so kind :)
Well I will beat any other quotes! I guarantee a quality service from start to finish and don't finish til the job is done! ;)
Well that sounds like a great offer :)

I volunteer to be a contractor...
attachment.php

💞

Back