Oh Que!

Gives you *the look* no, not that look, the other "the look"....

I think I missed a lot.

Shirking your duties?

I did no such thing!!!

Well, I'm on my 5th bud. It's just a matter of time.
I try to stay ahead of the game.

See what happens when you go off gallivanting on other threads.

You have a backlog of replies to do.

Aren't you the OP? Therefore you are the boss and moderator.

page 6 too, who'd have thought? :D

Well, I'm on my 5th bud. It's just a matter of time.
I try to stay ahead of the game.

I had two of those tonight myself, only as the last resort though.

See what happens when you go off gallivanting on other threads.

You have a backlog of replies to do.

Aren't you the OP? Therefore you are the boss and moderator.

page 6 too, who'd have thought? :D

I think you'd of thought. At least you thought HALF that far. (why did I type hard and then backpedal to type far?) :rolleyes:

I had two of those tonight myself, only as the last resort though.

I think you'd of thought. At least you thought HALF that far. (why did I type hard and then backpedal to type far?) :rolleyes:

Freudian slip? OMG do I have to explain that too? lol

I've had some bud too..but not beer ;)

Thank you, I should have known that.

Oh I am crushed. The half (errr hard) work I put into my posts and you DON'T READ THEM COS THEY TLTR?

:mad:

Yep, I don't read a lot of what is written!;)

pssst. I have read every word. (don't tell anyone but I never really follow the tl;dr I can't not read to the end what I begin!

Yep, I don't read a lot of what is written!;)

pssst. I have read every word. (don't tell anyone but I never really follow the tl;dr I can't not read to the end what I begin!

Oh I missed the part that was in faint print.
Forget what I was going to say then.

Blithely strolls past the drama, pausing to smirk at the yo momma jokes...

Oh Qué! Oh oh yes! QUE.....

OK, I will stop that now.

It's fun to have someone on these boards to flirt with me in hiragana and maybe a little Kanji. Just hope someone who really can read what we wrote didn't just notice me calling that flirting.

Oh seems we have a new 'friend of the thread'..or is that 'fiend'?
Hello. We talk rubbish here.
Oh I know I don't belong here, I have a pet name for you all, but I think fondly of you anyway. :heart:

Maybe someday I can be a cool kid and hang out and talk more rubbish on a daily basis.

Oh I know I don't belong here, I have a pet name for you all, but I think fondly of you anyway. :heart:

Maybe someday I can be a cool kid and hang out and talk more rubbish on a daily basis.

Oh good! I always wondered what the definition of passive aggresive was.

Well, when you decide it's the right time, we will be here. Seems this thread is a goer (ooops jezzi won't know that word). It means successful.

Well, when you decide it's the right time, we will be here. Seems this thread is a goer (ooops jezzi won't know that word). It means successful.

Really? That's what goer means??? I thought it was someone who peed a lot. :rolleyes:

Back