Amazon Lovers ~Closed~

Lexylove13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Posts
7,715
This is a reboot of previous rp. All characters are 18 and older. Catch you up to speed. Bellona took her new wife home to keep her safe. Thus the family has grown to love her and well more marriages to come.

Aria smiled up at Orion before pulling him down into a kiss. "Yes, though after I may carry your child."she said. Knowing how bad he wanted to make her pregnant. Though Apollo had beat him to it. She kept her lover close as she helped guide him into her awaiting pussy. "I will be sure that Aurora understands how to please you, your sister will be very helpful for this. Or my wife and I will teach her.
 
Orion – feeling his dick ready to burst and spunk her cunt with his cum – stopped his lunging to prolong his erection and prevent him from shooting too fast inside her tight pussy. As he nibbled on Aria’s nipples, he spoke when his hands replaced his lips, tweaking her stiff tits while speaking to his fiancée: “I can’t wait to have a child that’s not also a sibling.”

During his formative years, his mother initiated the youth in the carnal arts. Of course, her constant attention to his education resulted in the birth of a brother and sister. Now, at nineteen years of age, Orion planned to sow his seed in Aria’s womb (once she delivered her child by Apollo, of course).

When he sensed his manhood flagging, Orion pumped several times inside Aria. He stopped when his pre-cum turned to a jet of cream. Once again pausing to recover his stamina, he continued playing with the Amazon’s boob.

“I would love to see Aurora have sex with you and Bellona,” he muttered while consuming Aria’s hard nubs. Alas, he judged that he only required another lunge before he came in Aria’s hot hole. Slamming his dick repeatedly against Aria’s snug snatch, Orion finally ejaculated his essence within his lover’s vulva.

At the opposite end of the bed, Hermaphroditus lay on her back while Aurora sat on her face. As Orion’s bride fellated his sister’s limp organ, the hermaphrodite sucked on Aurora’s clit. Whispering to Aria, Orion asked, “Would you like to follow their lead?”
 
Aria smirked as she knew Bellona would love to play with Aurora. She cried out as his movements caused her to fun. Hold him close before running her finger of his lips. "I understand my love though you can have a child with Aurora. Once I am okay ,we may have a child."she said. Pulling him into a kiss as he filled her pussy up. Smiling at her cousins before looking back at Orion. "But I love being this close with you."she said. Shifting them so that they laid on their sides. Kissing down his neck and then kissing his chest. "Though I want to know...will you accept my baby as part of the family? You see my mother disowned me....all I want is a family...."she said.
 
“Yes,” Orion moaned as he offered his nipples for Aria to play with her mouth, “I’ll accept the baby as part of our family.” Meanwhile, his manhood – massaged back to stiffness by Aria’s tight cunt – began to once again thrust into her womb.

Beside them, the sounds made by Aurora and Hermaphroditus (as they orally pleasured the other person’s genitals) spurred Orion to lunge deeper into Aria’s cunt. “I hope,” he grunted as he neared his orgasm, “that you don’t mind having a large family.”
 
Aria smiled before nodding her head. "Why yes I do. "She said. Smiling before she kissed his chest again, toying with his nipples. Soon kissing Orion again as she saw her wife come walking in. "Looks like she wants to play with Aurora."she said. Aria kept Orion close before kissing him again.
 
Pulling Aurora’s mouth away from Hermaphroditus’s swollen cock; Bellona kissed Orion’s bride as she lowered herself down to impale her pussy on his sister’s male organ. Moaning into Aurora’s mouth, Bellona pressed her titties against the younger Amazon’s bosom.

With her right hand, Bellona teased Aurora’s hard nipple while with her other hand, she cupped her palm around Orion’s balls. Caressing the loins fucking her wife, she separated her lips from Aurora’s to concentrate on inserting one of her fingers into the groom’s anus. As Aurora worshipped her bountiful breasts, Bellona continued massaging Orion’s prostate, helping Aria’s partner to climax as she looked at her mate and asked:

“Is he as good a fuck as Apollo?”
 
Aria was happy to see that her wife joined them. "He is still learning but he feels so good."she said. Her wife's teasing helped bring both of them to orgasm. After Aria sat up and held a tired Orion to her chest. Rubbing his back as she let him suck on her nipples. "Love why don't you show his new bride how to fuck."she said. Smiling as she made sure that he could see.
 
“Can you keep her hard while I’m away?” she asked Aurora as Bellona lifted herself off the hermaphrodite's erect manhood. As she guided Aurora down to Hermaphroditus’s twitching member, Aria’s wife sucked on her balls while Orion’s bride sucked on his sister’s thrusting cock.

Then, turning to Aria and Orion, she went to the head of the bed to kiss the lovers. “I’ll be back,” she whispered to them as the Amazon left the nuptial chamber. Coming back with their strap-on attached to her crotch, she approached Aria while Orion pounded her pussy with his revived erection. After Orion stopped kissing her lips and moved down to her tits, Bellona kissed her mate and said:

“I think this one can’t wait to nurse from you,” she said while slapping his firm backside. Rising to her feet, she then placed her phallus next to Aria’s lips and spoke while stroking the dildo:

“You better get this thing wet if you want me to fuck Aurora.”
 
Aria smiled as her wife came back into the room. "I think you are right my love. Though also he can't wait to have a child with me."she said. Licking the toy before she began to suck it. Making sure it was nice and wet. Easing it out before kissing her wife. "Mmm make sure you fuck her good."she said. Aria then pulled Orion into a hot kiss. "You should watch your wife being fucked."she said. Nuzzling his neck before kissing it.
 
“Ride him,” Bellona commanded her wife as she turned Aria and Orion, so that the younger Amazon mounted her lover. Then, as Bellona bade Hermaphroditus to rise from the bed, she motioned for Aurora to lie down while the older Amazon lay on top of the bride. After she guided her dildo into her wet cunt, Bellona turned to the Orion’s hermaphrodite sister while spreading her legs to give Hermaphroditus a good view of her pussy:

“Come on!” she urged Orion’s sister as Bellona took hold of her penis and started to stroke Hermaphroditus’s hardening cock, “Put your dick inside me!” As the Amazon fed Hermaphroditus’s male member into her vagina, she added:

“I want to show you how to fuck your sister-in-law!”

Of course, the inexperienced eighteen-year-old rammed her prick fast, which caused Bellona to stop fucking and say:

“Slow down,” she turned to face the hermaphrodite and kiss her lips. As she placed Hermaphroditus’s hands on her tits, Bellona whispered, “Follow my lead.”

Gradually, Hermaphroditus matched her thrusts to follow Bellona’s pelvic lunges. At the same time, Aurora moved her crotch to meet her partner’s dildo as Bellona sunk her phallus into the bride’s wet cunt. When her lovers quickened their pace, the middle-aged Amazon knew that her lovers needed to cum.

“Put your seed in me!” she moaned as Bellona turned to kiss Hermaphroditus and encouraged hermaphrodite to cream in her pussy. Next, she kissed Aurora and said:

“Cum for me!” After the bride orgasmed, Bellona lifted her arms to lick her armpits. As she tasted the sweat trapped under Aurora’s arms, Bellona kissed the bride before turning to Aria to ask:

“Did you enjoy the show?”
 
Last edited:
Aria did what her wife demanded as she shifted onto Orion's lap. Riding him as they watched Bellona fuck Aurora. Seeing her cousin then take her wife from behind. That caused Orion to once again shoot his load into her. Aria held him close as he began to relax again. Very please as she watched her wife. Leaning over and pulling Bellona into a kiss. "Mmmm yes I did my wife. Though Hermaphroditus could use a good fucking from you too."she said. Aria eased herself off of Orion before instructing him to fuck Aurora. Though Aria crawled over and began to suck on her wife's tits.
 
While Bellona moaned as her wife and Aurora adored her swollen nipples, made sensitive from the attention given to them by various lovers, Hermaphroditus positioned her asshole in front of Bellona dildo. At the same time, Aurora helped Bellona’s phallus into the hermaphrodite’s butt; sucking on the strap-on – relishing the taste of her cum on left on Bellona’s false penis as she said:

“Tasty!” Then after inserting Bellona’s dildo inside Hermaphroditus’s derriere, Aurora kissed the older Amazon. “Fuck her, please,” she begged Bellona as Orion placed Aria’s hand on his sister’s male member.

“Get my sister off with your hand,” he whispered suggestively to Aria as he moved behind Bellona. Next, he guided Aria’s other hand to his manhood. As he encouraged Aria to stroke his hardening organ, he added:

“Please get me hard,” he pleaded to Bellona’s shy housewife, “I badly want to fuck your wife with my cock!”
 
Last edited:
Aria smiled as she watched her new lovers with her wife. Placing her hand on Hermaphroditus's cock before stroking her slowly. Kissing her new lover Orion before easing him into her mouth. Sucking him hust enough to get him hard. Going ease him into her wife before laying down by Hermaphroditus's cock before beginning to suck her.
 
Bellona moaned as she felt Orion’s cock entering her pussy. Kissing her lover, she whispered into his ear as her vaginal muscles closed around his hard rod:

“Follow my lead,” she said as she pushed her buttocks into his crotch, further burying his dick inside her cunt. While Orion learned to time his movements with that of Aria’s wife, the young Amazon watched as Aurora mounted her sister-in-law’s manhood. As the lovers sweated from their growing passion, Bellona turned to her mate and said:

“Sit on Hermaphroditus’s face,” she slyly gestured to Aria while looking at the hermaphrodite; her eyes rolled back in ecstasy as the older Amazon added:

“You shouldn’t be the only person that doesn’t get to orgasm….”
 
Last edited:
Aria could see that Bellona was loving this. Soon sitting down on Hermaphroditus's face. Didn't take long before she moaned out. Yet Aria disnt last as long as her body needed a break. After her orgasm, Aria excuses herself from the room. Heading to her own before laying down on the bed. Soon curling up to Apollo who was also in the bed. Knowing her wife would join as she liked being close to Aria when they slept.
 
Apollo woke in the middle of the night. His slumber disturbed as Aria joined him in bed. He soon attended to his tired wife, kissing her as his hands fondled her bosom. His hard penis brushed her moist pussy as he rubbed his shaft along her slit. When he felt her cunt bathing his cock with her cum, Aria’s husband slid his manhood inside his wife’s vagina.

He groaned as her muscles tightened around his shaft. Pressing his erection into her womb, he heard Aria moan as he thrust faster and harder into her matrix. As he buried his face in her hair, he inhaled the scent of her many lovers, which caused his loins to jerk with excitement.

Cumming hard, he shot his load into her pussy. As his spunk coated Aria’s passage, Apollo asked his exhausted mate, “Did you miss my dick, wife?”
 
Last edited:
Aria was soon moaning out as Apollo was gentle. She loved that about him as he was careful as to not be too rough. After she used his chest as a pillow, nuzzling it softly. "Why yes my love...plus I feel safe. After what those monsters did.....I do not want to be too far from you and our wife."she said. Smiling before she kissed her husband. Did take much longer and Aria was sound asleep.
 
One Month Later

Bellona woke up sick and emptied the contents of her stomach in the toilet. After washing up, she looked at the mirror: Her bulging belly and sensitive nipples showed the progress of her pregnancy.

Walking back to her room, she spied on Apollo, planting tender kisses on Aria’s naked body. As her husband suckled on her Aria’s puffy tits, Bellona crawled in between the younger Amazon’s legs. As the scent of her wet pussy guided Bellona to her mate’s vagina, she also lavished Aria’s smooth legs with her lips, kissing all the way up to her trimmed pudenda.

With her hands, Aria’s wife parted her labia to reveal the housewife’s clitoris. Before she traced tiny circles around her spouse’s erect nub; Bellona tried rouse Aria from her slumber:

“Wake up, Aria!” she rebuked the bride by pinching the youth’s clit, “You’ll be late for your own wedding!”
 
Aria was now about three months pregnant as her belly began to get bigger. Soon she awoke to find botb her wife and husband close to her. "Mmmm you know the baby keeps me up at night. "She said. Siting up slowly as she rubbed her eyes. Kissing Apollo before she shared a kiss with Bellona. I'm nervous.....look at me.....what if he changed his mind."she said.

Like her wife she had a baby bump. "What if he doesn't want to marry a pregnant woman."she said. Resting against Apollo as he began to rub her stomach.
 
“Nonsense!” Bellona bellowed from between Aria’s legs. While licking her sticky, wet pussy, the older Amazon put a finger in her wife’s vagina and continued to chastise Aria, “You know how hard Orion gets when he sees a pregnant woman!”

Indeed, Aria’s fiancée often masturbated while watching Aria and Bellona engaged in Sapphic relations. Just like his sister, Hermaphroditus, the Amazon had to invite him to join them before he felt comfortable enough to participate in any mating ritual. Today, which completed Orion’s honeymoon with Aurora, the newlyweds will also marry into Bellona’s family. As her clitoris hardened from the thought of bedding her new husband and wife, Aria’s wife took hold of Apollo cock and started fellating his erection.

While guiding her spouse into Aria’s pussy, Bellona kissed her husband and said:

“I want our wife smelling of cum before the wedding starts….”
 
Aria began to moan softly before she felt Apollo ease inside. Smiling as her wife made her feel better. "Sorry....things have been rough as I do not sleep."she said. Pulling Bellona clsoe so they could share another kiss. "Apollo has been helping as he rubs my stomach for me. Though I know Orion wishes to have a baby with me....but I'll need a break after this. I'm so scared he will be mad..."she said.
 
Bellona fondled her wife’s tits as they exchanged kisses. “Would you like me,” she offered as her hand reached down to Aria’s pussy and rubbed the younger Amazon’s trimmed mound, “to let Orion impregnate me after I give birth?”

Meanwhile, Apollo, spurred by Bellona’s talk of insemination lunged faster into Aria’s cunt. Soon, he grabbed his wife’s hips as he made one final thrust and emptied the contents of his balls into her womb. As Bellona helped her husband finish cumming by massaging his scrotum, she stopped kissing Aria to say:

“After you give birth and wean your baby,” she stated while suckling on one of Aria’s breasts, “you better let us continue sucking on your tits.” As Apollo joined Bellona in nursing Aria’s bosom, the older Amazon explained:

“You’ll have less of a chance of getting pregnant,” her explanation stopped as she continued to suck on Aria’s puffy nipple, “as long as you are producing milk.”
 
Aria just loved how they were wanting to make her feel better. Holding her wife and husband to her chest. "Yes let him give you a child....once I feel good. He can impregnant me."she said. Moaning out as her wife and husband sucked her tits. Relieving them of her milk as she felt much better. "We should get going my loves."she said. Kissing both of them before they helped her off the bed.
 
“You’re right,” Bellona said while kissing Aria. The breastmilk she extracted from her mate’s bosom flavored their osculation as the wives locked lips while Apollo continued to nurse from Aria’s swelling tits. Finally, with no small amount of reluctance, Aria heard her spouse declare:

“It’s time for us to go!”

“However,” Bellona interjected as she kneeled Aria before Apollo flaccid tool, “you’ll need to get his cock hard again.” Bellona then started stroking their husband’s dick. As she smeared the cum left on his semi-rigid prick on Aria’s lips, she added:

“As the bride,” she whispered while her other hand played with Aria’s wet pussy, “you’ll have to lead the way while holding your husband’s his erect penis.” Furthermore, she went on to inform her young lover, “Since, technically, you are marrying Aurora (who will be offering Orion’s phallus as part of her pledge of matrimony.)”
 
Aria listened carefully before she knelt down by her wife. Nodding her head before they took turns licking and sucking Apollo. It did not take long before he was hard as a rock. Both stood back up, Aria wrapped her hand around his cock. Smiling as the couple headed out. Listening to her wife directions as she lead the way to the ceremony. Walking in to see Aurora and Orion arriving as they did.
 
Back
Top