Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

trailer's are meaningless, damnit.

Only if the trailer ends up better than the film. Which sometimes does happen.

That ain't happening with this joint.

Also, SHIELD will be back on air by the time this comes out, will be interesting to see how the show (as well as Inhumans) ties into both this film and Avengers: Infinity War Pt. 1.

Coulson is the only one that calls out the Avengers, soooooo...:D

i still don't care about the inhumans show. i'm willing to accept the inhumans as ersatz mutants, but i've always hated the inhumans in the comics. blackbolt can fucking blow me.

B5y8I+

boogy

2 months ago (edited)

Some people are wondering how rich Black Panther is..... here's the list of top 5 richest superheroes in terms of Net Worth

5. Emma Frost $1-3 billion

4.Professor Charles Xavier $3.5 billion

3.Bruce Wayne $9.2 billion

2.Tony Stark $12.4 billion

1.T'Challa $90.7 trillion

edit: This doesn't make the people on the list the richest heroes... Just the easiest to calculate net worth. For Aquaman to be on this list, all the treasure in the sea would have to be calculated, which I don't know how you can do that.....

:D

as i've pointed out elsewhere the dude doing the inhumans is the same talentless shit who made the iron fist, so maybe it's time to abandon all hope here and just don't watch this shit.

as i've pointed out elsewhere the dude doing the inhumans is the same talentless shit who made the iron fist, so maybe it's time to abandon all hope here and just don't watch this shit.

. . . shit . . .

Hopefully episode three is an improvement.

I'm sticking with it for continuity's sake. Just in case there's a crossover character popping in.

SHIELD is back in December. Won't be too long to wait. :D

see, attitudes like that are what allows marvel to push out crappy crossover after crappy crossover.

see, attitudes like that are what allows marvel to push out crappy crossover after crappy crossover.

Sometimes they work out. A shared universe has benefits, like when Lady Sif popped up in SHIELD. But they gotta write it good, though.

inhumans-poster-2.jpg

Okay, four eps in, there's a certain...lo-fi charm going on in the story.

Like, don't get me wrong, the writing's embarassingly cliché-trope-ish bad, but it's still watchable somehow...and there's a greater narrative going on that I wanna see how they tie it up. Largely being on the location of Hawaii and riffing on the Inhumans' interaction with the population helps heaps.

When's Medusa gonna get her hair back, though? Isn't that her Inhuman power? How long can she keep skating on her Sinead O'Connor baldie punk white woman riff to get around? :confused:

ah, whatever.

Also...it's not too long before

diav_qkuaaampzw.jpg

Just waitin', bitches!

nah, i'm gonna stick with finally watching rick and morty and finishing rewatching stranger things. it's a much better use of my time.

I'm sticking with it for continuity's sake. Just in case there's a crossover character popping in.

SHIELD is back in December. Won't be too long to wait. :D

My wife gave up. I kept at at. Last episode she walked in and I said, "I'm not sure if it's getting better, or if I'm getting used to how crappy it is". She watched for five minutes and answered, "you're getting used to how crappy it is."

My wife gave up. I kept at at. Last episode she walked in and I said, "I'm not sure if it's getting better, or if I'm getting used to how crappy it is". She watched for five minutes and answered, "you're getting used to how crappy it is."

It's so weird.

All of Marvel's many ships have been, up until this point, tighter than a steel drum. There was a certain level of quality you could expect and largely, you got your expectations met. Inhumans is incredibly sloppy in writing and only marginally better in execution.

Even the first half of the first season of SHIELD, which was the show at its weakest, wasn't close to being this sloppy.

I'm gonna keep with it until it ends, just because I have to see how it ends! :D

so you didn't watch iron fist or the defenders?

I didn't mind Defenders, but Iron Fist was a tough slag to burn through.

That being said, they're way better than Inhumans. See, those two could've been better, but they weren't lazy. Inhumans is straight-up laziness at work.

I hope at the end of the Inhumans Ramsay Bolton is plastered all over a wall. :eek: :cool:

I didn't mind Defenders, but Iron Fist was a tough slag to burn through.

That being said, they're way better than Inhumans. See, those two could've been better, but they weren't lazy. Inhumans is straight-up laziness at work.

well, barring news of hot girl on girl action i'll never know. i'll just hope it doesn't infect aos and that they learn their damned lesson for once.

I'm watching Inhumans, but I enjoy The Gifted more. Like the story and the cast, plus it has Amy Acker(so enjoyed her in Person of Interest).

Back