Women who like to be taken forcefully

Yes, this is, to me at least, one of the nicest, dirtiest things. Telling baby what a good, sweet girl she is while pinning her to the wall, or kissing her neck and ear so gently, and whispering, reminding her what a nasty, filthy little slutgirl she is.

So, yes, the image of ice on overheated skin, that's perfect.

Yeah I like this one too. I don't really go for the ones that are more distant, unattached rape fantasies. But if we rp this I like being taken because I am his and struggling, but when he praises me for calming down and giving in to it I feel safer somehow. I suppose it is Stockholm syndrome-esque? I feel safer because he is strong enough to keep me pinned down.
 
Seduction and poetry and roses are wonderful ... but Daddy claiming what is his? Amazingly wonderful. Kisses and nibbles and bites - leaving sore spots to remind me to whom I belong. Growly whispers of "Mine!!" as he uses my hair to pull me closer. Pin me to the wall, the counter, the bed and take me ... that is what I crave and desire.
 
Favorite...

Wrapping my hand around her throat just tightly enough and as I move deeply into her, "whose are you?"...hearing the gasped reply, "yours"...so erotic every time...
 
I get so turned on when my man is demanding and forceful with me. I love to know that his desire for me returns him to the most basic animal instinct humans have~take what you need and want when you need and want it....
 
being taken forcefully is one of my regular fantasies... regular sex is awesome, but just being taken is... heavenly when done right. just the feeling you get when someone takes their pleasure from your body and just pounds in you. it's incredible.
 
There is almost an art-form to this. Day in and day out we live life to a routine. Get up, go to work, come home, have sex (maybe) go to bed. Rinse and repeat. It has gone on for so long that it's programmed into our day to day lives. Yet this is what makes being taken forcefully more exciting (to me at least) then anything else. It's a break of the norm. It's dirty, animalistic. We get to turn back to our instincts. It is beautiful to me.
 
I am a VERY dominant woman. So if a guy could be even more dom than I, it's quite a turn on
 
My wife is of the mindset that a man should be a man. She works day shift and I work nights. I came home from work around 4am Friday night (or Saturday morning!) and woke her up, had my way with her, then she fell back asleep minutes later. She thinks it is great and I think it is awesome. We did nothing kinky, except she did say make it quick. She didn't orgasm. There was no pain or humiliation. Does that count as forceful?
 
There is almost an art-form to this. Day in and day out we live life to a routine. Get up, go to work, come home, have sex (maybe) go to bed. Rinse and repeat. It has gone on for so long that it's programmed into our day to day lives. Yet this is what makes being taken forcefully more exciting (to me at least) then anything else. It's a break of the norm. It's dirty, animalistic. We get to turn back to our instincts. It is beautiful to me.

^ this.
 
I find that I like to be forcefully taken by a man, however, I love being the dominate one taking other women by force. I guess this kinda makes me a switch, but then again I also don't label well.
 
I like to be taken forcefully too, but a hand around my throat, isnt that dangerous?

Wrapping my hand around her throat just tightly enough and as I move deeply into her, "whose are you?"...hearing the gasped reply, "yours"...so erotic every time...
 
I like to be taken forcefully too, but a hand around my throat, isnt that dangerous?

Like many things could be if done too hard or too long...just the right amount of squeeze and pressure that will scare and excite beyond belief...especially right when cumming...
 
a lot of trust needed! but indeed, must feel like a complete surrender, how did you start it?

Just a little at first...scared her at first but was exciting so we did a little more each time the mood struck...but yes a lot of trust and surrender is complete at that point...
 
Wrapping my hand around her throat just tightly enough and as I move deeply into her, "whose are you?"...hearing the gasped reply, "yours"...so erotic every time...

It's taken me all my life time to find my Daddy who knows just how much his hand around my throat turns me on… how he pushes me to new heights when he slaps me and when he bites me where ever he feels like biting me… and how I'll travel the earth to be with him… I'm missing him this Valentine

:rose:
 
This is an interesting subject and is a complicated one to untangle since there can be so many diverse factors at play in terms of the culture, and social factors specific to individuals. But I have generally been of the opinion that experience with simulated violence in sex brings out physiological responses that likely have a biological and instinctual origin. Men and women both I suspect have a primitive programming where violence and sex intersect. These responses are obviously at odds with mainstream notions of love and romance which most couples embrace. It is a contradiction that we all live within to some degree.

I recently came across a thread on"Reddit" from a clinical psychologist who dealt with rape victims. She was discussing cases of women who struggled with deep seated guilt and emotional conflict over the way their body responded with an orgasm during a sexual assault. She also noted that this could play a factor in non-reporting of assaults. The Dr. had to point out to some victims that the physiological response should in no way be construed as a sign that they wanted the sex or tacitly consented. The physiological response was irrelevant to the issue of consent and that no woman should feel responsible for it.

This is an extreme illustration obviously but an instructive one.
 
Back
Top