whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a well hung sexy Bull to take advantage of my girlfriend while being forced to watch, the cleanup services for them both afterwards

A long hot shower W/ a nice woman & straight to sleep.....just exhausted fom moving all day.

I like this one...especially after shoveling gravel & sand, and laying pavers all day. However, a nice shower does always seem to revive johnny, so to bed, yes...to sleep, not so fast.

Right now my fantasy is that Kansas didn't choke away the game to Michigan. I actually had a dream last night that we won and it sucked to wake up.

Wife in an impromptu gangbang at a party. Actually shared this one with her tonight, and she got into it, but we both agree that neither of us ever properly developed our "sharing toys" skills for it to be workable in real life.:D

it involves

me doing something completely normal like washing dishes in the kitchen, and then my guy comes up behind me and strips me naked, ties my hands together, spreads my legs and bends me over the table. He has a flogger with him and he caresses my butt with it before he flogs me hard and then he takes me right there over the table.

me doing something completely normal like washing dishes in the kitchen, and then my guy comes up behind me and strips me naked, ties my hands together, spreads my legs and bends me over the table. He has a flogger with him and he caresses my butt with it before he flogs me hard and then he takes me right there over the table.

Mmm, very nice.

I would love to meet a group of young men as I walk throught a seedier part of town. They take me into an empty building where they strip me and use me as their fucktoy. After they have finished they hire me out

I would love to meet a group of young men as I walk throught a seedier part of town. They take me into an empty building where they strip me and use me as their fucktoy. After they have finished they hire me out

How many cocks do you want poked in you before it is over?

Oral teasing, just enough to really get us both going, no orgasms, just teasing. Then, on with the rest of the day.

My fantasy right now is, My guy friend that I suck once in a while. ( thats a fantasy too I dont have one yet) We got to New York City, but as soon as we get in the car he tell me he wants me to be his BF while we are in the city. So we spend the weekend as a gay couple. I hold his hand, we kiss in public. Im the bottom in this fantasy.

Nice surprise and the knickers or panties look nice as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, its to fool around with one of my classmates. We tease each other from time to time (as in talk about what might happen and all that) but we haven't done anything about the sexual frustration between us, maybe soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back