Cheating fetish

BadGirl420

Really Experienced
I have a huge fetish for cheating. I'm an adultress and he has no clue...the idea of him of him cheating on me and me catching him in the act is a BIG turn on.
Does anyone else have this fetish?

I have a huge fetish for cheating. I'm an adultress and he has no clue...the idea of him of him cheating on me and me catching him in the act is a BIG turn on.

Yes. I love the thought of my girl being with another man...

Knowing me, I'd probably just join in....especially if the other man/woman is bi. I'd love to stick it in the guy's ass while he fucks her, and then fuck her ass while he takes mine.

If it's another woman, I'd do her while she fucks my S/O (assuming I had one), and then my S/O while she fucks the other woman. While the S/O has the same right as I in an open marriage/relationship to pursue a same/sex or even straight affair apart from me, if caught cheating in an ostensibly monogamous relationship, she doesn't have a leg to stand on complaining about sharing her other partner.

And if caught cheating myself, I couldn't exactly complain if the S/O wanted to join in and have some fun.

All hypothetical, of course. I'm highly unlikely to agree to another monogamous relationship ever again. The last one was frustrating as hell for me in many ways.

If I were the other man, of course, well, I absolutely wouldn't object if the husband/wife wants to join in.......

Last edited:

Women like you need to talk to my wife

You should talk to a NJ nigga named smoothie G.

With permission yes. Cheating, no, no, no.

Yes, it is wrong to cheat, but most of us do not live in an ideal world where our loving spouses give us "permission" and so we sin. It's not a fetish for me. It's more of an urgent craving that needs to be satisfied. Maybe there is a little excitement from the danger of doing something forbidden. If I ever get caught I will lie and say it only happened once. Does my husband cheat as well? I don't think so. He's too proper. If he did I wouldn't want to know.

For me..

For me it's the taboo..
I love my husband..the sex is great, we have a wonderful relationship, but I love cheating. I can't stop...not for long anyways. I don't cheat to cause him pain and pray he'll never find out...but being an adultress...I love it!

For me it's the taboo..
I love my husband..the sex is great, we have a wonderful relationship, but I love cheating. I can't stop...not for long anyways. I don't cheat to cause him pain and pray he'll never find out...but being an adultress...I love it!

I think we talked about this before, but I feel the same way. In fact, it gets worse as I get older. We have an open relationship, but have only recently agreed that we don't have to tell each other about all the people we are with.

Since then I have been with four guys and only told hubby about one. Something really wicked wants me to find out about this by coming on here.

For me it's the taboo..

I volunteer myself for the furtherance of this very important study.

For me it's the taboo..

i need to get in on that

I cheat here

Our marriage is great, our sex life is great, life is great, but I just need extra. And a special friend on here gives it to me. I know I should stop, but I can't/don't want to.

For me it's the taboo..

Had a few women who were married or had partners. Few we're pieces of work, liked to use me to play mind games with their partners but a couple never set out to hurt anyone but just, well, loved cock and loved getting it.

My favorite..

I dated a guy for about 6 months. I've known him forever. Our relationship was mainly based on getting high and the AMAZING sex we always had. Sexually we meshed in a way I have never and will ever mesh with any man. And I could play out fantasies with him that I could never do with anyone else. We broke up years ago but I still fuck him as much as I can all these years later and we are both married. He is by far my favorite fuck. He has a delicious and thick 10 inch cock..biggest cock I've ever fucked...been fucked by.
Mmm I miss him ;)

Last edited:
I dated a guy for about 6 months. I've known him forever. Our relationship was mainly based on getting high and the AMAZING sex we always had. Sexually we meshed in a way I have never and will ever mesh with any man. And I could play out fantasies with him that I could never do with anyone else. We broke up years ago but I still fuck him as much as I can all these years later and we are both married. He is by far my favorite fuck. He has a delicious and thick 10 inch cock..biggest cock I've ever fucked...been fucked by.
Mmm I miss him ;)

Sounds like a good hot fuck. How often do you get together with him?

I am against cheating in my own relationships.
There's no excuse for it, and I would dump any woman immediately if I caught her cheating on me.

THAT SAID...
I'm not sure my scruples would hold up well if a woman tried to seduce me as the other man.
I might resist for a while, but I am only human.
I just would be scared shitless her bf or husband might murder me if I was found out. :p

Now, if it's some weird open relationship where she's having sex with me with his knowledge and permission, then game on.

It's hard for me to judge, anyway. Is it deceitful? Sure, but so are many other lies told over the course of a relationship or marriage, often about things that would be dealbreakers if known. Bear in mind, this goes for both genders. I do hate it when excuses are made for one sex, but the other sex is judged harshly and unconditionally. In the past, that double standard hurt women more, but now it is harder on men. Just look at our pop culture, movies, TV, etc.

That being said, I think that sometimes the cheated-on person wants to be with the cheater, but couldn't stay if they know, so it's a mercy not to tell them. I would want to know, but others would not, and how can one judge? It's not as easy a moral conundrum to resolve as it might appear....one has to guess what the other person would want and not solely based upon their own wishes. I have come to believe a grayer ethic than I used to have, and that often people want to be deceived so that they can stay with someone that pride, jealousy, and social pressures would prevent them from keeping.

True, some might be faithful with the expectation of fidelity on the other's part, but in the end, it's a choice that they make for themselves. No one is forcing them to be faithful, even for the sake of fairness. They can always investigate and be sure, too, if it's that big of a deal.

Also, some are faithful to unfaithful spouses because they really don't wish to cheat or swing, because they have monogamous natures. If that's what makes them happy, who am I to judge? Some are voyeurs, too.

For me, however, I refuse to commit to fidelity again. No....I will either be single or in a truly open/poly relationship in the future. It's better to be single than to agree to a life of frustration and guilt or fear of discovery. Been there, done that, have the horror stories to show for it.

The open marriage thing would be great...but jealous, on his part, takes over. I'd love to have my cake and eat it too...fuck like we're open and have my wonderful husband...but not gonna happen.
My husband is great...sex is great
..I'm happy...
I just love to cheat..

The open marriage thing would be great...but jealous, on his part, takes over. I'd love to have my cake and eat it too...fuck like we're open and have my wonderful husband...but not gonna happen.
My husband is great...sex is great
..I'm happy...
I just love to cheat..

come cheat with me ;)

If you reserve your unconditional love for your husband and remain devoted to him alone and look elsewhere for purely sex then go for it. You know the saying: What he doesn't know, won't hurt him. Just be careful though lol.

Back