New Crossdressing Thread

Purging is a regular thing, I get to feel bad about doing what I do, go quiet for a while but it's interesting how the desire always returns. I miss particularly some heels I passed on, but clothes are more easily replaced I think. Internet and discreet collection at an anonymous place works well.

Hello Lucy,

Sorry about disappearing for a while.... I had so much fun with our little back and forth chatting sessions. I currently haven't a thing to wear.... you know how that goes.... Starting to miss the fun times here.... didn't take very long. Too busy at the moment to really get serious again, but maybe a short skirt and some thigh highs are in order to satisfy for the time being.

jhane:rose:
 
Just completed a purge but compensated by buying a sexy halloween costume. So maybe worth it.....

Love Halloween costumes.... especially the short tight dresses with the exposed petticoat.
Are you going to be a princess? or a slut?
 
Hello Lucy,

Sorry about disappearing for a while.... I had so much fun with our little back and forth chatting sessions. I currently haven't a thing to wear.... you know how that goes.... Starting to miss the fun times here.... didn't take very long. Too busy at the moment to really get serious again, but maybe a short skirt and some thigh highs are in order to satisfy for the time being.

jhane:rose:

I too disappeared for a while, not sure about reappearing either but will see. A full purge eh? That's serious, I recall you had bought dresses to fit too, someone in the charity shop will get lucky. Hope you enjoy the skirt and thigh highs, I am in the office today in just that outfit :)
 
Hello Lucy,

Sorry about disappearing for a while.... I had so much fun with our little back and forth chatting sessions. I currently haven't a thing to wear.... you know how that goes.... Starting to miss the fun times here.... didn't take very long. Too busy at the moment to really get serious again, but maybe a short skirt and some thigh highs are in order to satisfy for the time being.

jhane:rose:

Well at least you have the guilty pleasures to reminence. Such a temptation must be very addicktive.
Although I have yet to have those wonderful high experiences that you have come down from only to purge it all in the end. I think I could relate in a sense, as I have done similiar with various forms of erotic media, sex toys, incriminating photos and other misc deep dark skeletons from my closet. If I had found just a bit more courage to purchase my own fem swag while browsing those thriftstores when I was visiting in San Diego, they likely would have been purged before going home or even fully getting much use. I know that my day will come that I succomb to my curiosity to feel and hopefully look fem and experience my own guilty sexualized fem pleasures too. I have such a strong attraction or fetish for high heels , that I really really want to wear some and walk around in them and do all kinds of things in stockings and heels , next on the list would be a tight restrictive corset !
I am sure that much of my fixation is not so much the born the wrong gender thing for me , as much as it is the perverted and sexualized objectification of feminenity that forms a certain fetish for me and my own twisted gratification. Oh but I do so admire , love and respect all things fem. I am so ultra attracted to the fem form that I want to actually experience it. My only experiences were during puberty as a pre or early teen, trying on some hosery and panties while self pleasuring myself. I have always vowed to one day take it fully on and yet I am not able to even get to the point of purging. I am so shy and so fearful of anyone in my daily world ever even suspecting, that I cant even bring myself to shaving my moustache ,,,, let alone my legs and or plucking my eyebrows!
Oh if I could run away for about six months to a year and live as another identity and be the naughty slutty bitch I always wished I could temporarily be.....
Then purge and come back with my own guilty pleasures and dark secrets of the alter ego herself.
Damn I am so eroticized just fantasizing this...... oh I woulx indulge if I had been so brave as to make that purchase and could strap on a pair of one of those many sexy heels I had seen while window shopping. I know that just by the lack of wear and the larger sizes that these were indeed someone elses purge from CD exploits.
 
tumblr_o67gofwaiJ1uzn4iuo1_500.jpg
 
Miss this thread and enjoy adding when I can!! Fun night tonight and amylin you have such good taste
 

Attachments

  • 2016-10-22_08-58-24.jpg
    2016-10-22_08-58-24.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2
sorry if im hijacking other peoples thread - its way too long to read it al, but my wife has been posting images of me dresssed up but she's been disappointed that they caught no ones attention.. wondering what anyone else thought..
 
Back
Top