strap on?

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
any guys want to be fucked by a woman with a strap on?
any guys who have been fucked by a woman, please comment and describe it :D
would love to take turns of me in her pussy and ass, and her returning the favour ;)

Sounds fun

My husband want to try this...he fucks me in the ass and I just want to have him feel how good it is.

The spouse loves it...I get dressed and then lube up and slip it deep inside him. He comes so freaking hard...

His fantasy is to be in a chain...him in me, my girlfriend buried deep in him...

Someday special, maybe...

any guys want to be fucked by a woman with a strap on?
any guys who have been fucked by a woman, please comment and describe it :D
would love to take turns of me in her pussy and ass, and her returning the favour ;)

I'll do you one better....without strapon action, my dick is only 80 percent hard....

Love it

First time post on the forums, imagining things for a very long time and decided an outlet is most definitely needed. I love having my girlfriend use a strapon with me. Does not happen enough for my liking!

i sure

Do want my wife to fuck me.in my ass. It will hurt even though she would know what to do. Id scream or whatever initially then probably relax. Because I know my ass, it will tighten up like crazy.

It is awesome! Start small and work your way up. and lube, lube, lube. Be relaxed and do not force it! it's all fun and games till your explaining to the Dr. sewing your ass up how it happened! (Never happened to me but I have heard some tales!)

Having your Wife, lover, GF or what ever bring home some monstrous horse cock strap on and slam you like Jordan at an all-star game will end BADLY!!!!!!!!!

But do try it yes! I love it!

I've fantasized about trying. Can't wait to find a girl who would do it with me

Best of luck! BTW Don't going pulling out a strap on, on the first date. 99% of the women will head for the hills!

HAHA I wouldn't ask a girl to try it unless I was 100% comfortable with her and knew her well........unless it was a specific meeting where kinky sex was the entire reason for the meet up

I've wanted to try this for a long while; after a discussion, the wife seemed happy enough to give it a go, until we actually bought one, and then went off the idea. Since then, it's sat in a box under the bed, unused for the past four years.

I've wanted to try this for a long while; after a discussion, the wife seemed happy enough to give it a go, until we actually bought one, and then went off the idea. Since then, it's sat in a box under the bed, unused for the past four years.

I think and this is only an opinion, you went to fast, you went right to the toys when you should have started with fingers. Get you both comfortable with that, get to the point where she can really finger your asshole with your it being uncomfortable. then move to a small butt plug try and let it be mutual when and how fast you progress. I feel from who I have talked to and my own GF who is as dirty as they come! (in a good way) that it is to much for most guys or girls to handle to jump right to fucking you ass with a strap on.

Food for thought. try talking to her again about it. get her rimming and playing with your ass with small toys and her fingers.

Best of luck!
Kodos.

Thanks for the advice, Kodos, and you may be right. I'll keep that in mind for the future, although it may be a while. I need to re-light her interest in all things carnal first; things have been a little too quiet recently on the bedroom front, and I wouldn't want to push my luck the few times she does show an interest.

Things would be so much easier if wives came with a manual... then again, how many guys take the time to read instructions, lol.

I fucked my last boyfriend with my strap on. He loved it! It was a blast for both of us. Once he sat on my cock so I could stroke him until he shot all over my tits.

my and I are looking for our strap-on now I have it narrowed down to 3 different ones right now.

Friday night she used a double dong on me one end in her the other in me came all over my chest.

That

my and I are looking for our strap-on now I have it narrowed down to 3 different ones right now.

Friday night she used a double dong on me one end in her the other in me came all over my chest.

is very, VERY Hot! Thanks for sharing:kiss:

is very, VERY Hot! Thanks for sharing:kiss:

your welcome but I really want her to fuck me and like another post here ride is cowgilr/boy style and cum all over her chest and face then kiss her and share the mess.:D I am sure I will still be hard and fuck her afterwards Friday night I stayed hard after I came and we fucked again lol. this has been a win for her.

Friday was like a Marathon night we made love then she fucked me then I fucked her.

I love it when my g/f uses her strapon on me I love the way it milks my prostrate she can get me cumming without touching my cock, I also love the way my ass twitches around her strapon when I cum it squeezes so tightly around it. I also love the little pimples around the base but it needs a lot of lubrication especially as she likes to thrust in hard and then pull all the way out and just as my ass closes thrusts back in opening me up

It is awesome! Start small and work your way up. and lube, lube, lube. Be relaxed and do not force it! it's all fun and games till your explaining to the Dr. sewing your ass up how it happened! (Never happened to me but I have heard some tales!)

Having your Wife, lover, GF or what ever bring home some monstrous horse cock strap on and slam you like Jordan at an all-star game will end BADLY!!!!!!!!!

But do try it yes! I love it!

I read your Cole Bryant story, would sure love to hear future chapters of that one.

I love it when my wife fucks me with a strap-on, for me if it's too small it's no good, but too big is bad. Lots of lube, we have a harness that came with two dido's the second one is about 6 inches long and has a diameter of may 1.5 inches, perfect when we do it more regularly. Generally she fucks me while standing with me lying on my back. I jerk my cock during and it feels amazing. I wish we did it more often.

I read your Cole Bryant story, would sure love to hear future chapters of that one.

I love it when my wife fucks me with a strap-on, for me if it's too small it's no good, but too big is bad. Lots of lube, we have a harness that came with two dido's the second one is about 6 inches long and has a diameter of may 1.5 inches, perfect when we do it more regularly. Generally she fucks me while standing with me lying on my back. I jerk my cock during and it feels amazing. I wish we did it more often.

Thank you for the complement! I will be adding more soon! The more feed back I get the more I am comfortable to keep adding!

Back