Daddy Grandpa Uncle Incest stories

blonde_duchess

Experienced
I would like stories or parts of stories about this as it makes me ueber hott! please mail them to me... kiss

Are you talking about a woman having incestuous relations with her Daddy, Grandpa, or Uncle? Or are you talking about a Daddy, a Grandpa, and an Uncle having a MMM threesome?

Either way, all I can say is... ewwwww.....

Are you talking about a woman having incestuous relations with her Daddy, Grandpa, or Uncle? Or are you talking about a Daddy, a Grandpa, and an Uncle having a MMM threesome?

Either way, all I can say is... ewwwww.....

but you LIKE ewww....

Eeeeewwww is actually the good part, you take an eeeewwww moment or scene then make it good. Not that I'm likely to do incest anytime soon, but well that's the idea of doing up a good story. ;)

Not that I do that, well besides the werewolf one. I suppose vampire falls in there since well blood drinking and well YUCK. Oh alright so I do that myself on a fairly regular basis.

There needs to be a smiley for a gal walking off muttering to herself because I so am right now. Well not walking off but I'm so muttering and yeah shushing now. :eek:

Eeeeewwww is actually the good part, you take an eeeewwww moment or scene then make it good. Not that I'm likely to do incest anytime soon, but well that's the idea of doing up a good story. ;)

Not that I do that, well besides the werewolf one. I suppose vampire falls in there since well blood drinking and well YUCK. Oh alright so I do that myself on a fairly regular basis.

There needs to be a smiley for a gal walking off muttering to herself because I so am right now. Well not walking off but I'm so muttering and yeah shushing now. :eek:

were you saying something??? :rolleyes:

one man's ewwwww is another man's fantasy!

we like picturing how you look walking away :kiss:

Back