Willingly Exposed Yourself?

I go out sometimes wearing short skirts without panties, then I'll find a sport where I can "accidentally" flash someone, or occasionally I'll position myself just right on an escalator...

Occasionally this results in an approach from the person, which is almost always unpleasant... more often the person just sort of squirms as they get turned on... ;)
 
I used to live alone (before the girl friend) and would remain naked around the house, even with giant floor to ceiling windows around the condo.
Check.

Leaving the door unlocked/slightly open in changing rooms, tanning salons, etc

Hotels
Leaving curtains slightly to wide open
Skinny dipping in the hot tub
Check. Check. Check.

I hadan appointment to check a small lump in my breast. Male doctor asked me to undress, I presumed he meant entirely....so I did.
I had to go for an ultrasound on my leg, I think it was, and the female tech told me to undress, exactly the same way. During the exam I let the robe ride up, but I was so nervous that I wasn't hard. She was very professional didn't say anything.

Or if I'm by myself and just walking down the sidewalk if a female is cumming towards me when she is close enough I will put my right hand in my pocket then take it raising my shorts just enough that at least if not more the head of my cock is showing out the leg of my shorts.
Check.

I've exposed myself on cam to other guys which gave me a terrific buzz but never in a live situation.
Check. Guys and girls.
 
WOW!!! How cum this thing died??? Isn't there any one that enjoys this kind of activity???
 
First time I remember was at a public pool where some older boys thought it would be fun to "de-pants" me as i was trying to get up on the diving board. With my bathing suit pulled down to my ankles I was fully exposed to everyone waiting in line or in the pool. I fell off the board trying to grab them. Everyone got a good show. I got very excited over this situation and learned I enjoyed having others see me naked.
many years later these felling have never changed and I'm always excited when seen naked.
I don't get excited by the idea of forcing my nudity on anyone. The thought of walking up to a person minding their own business and exposing myself to them turns me off in a big way. No fun hurting anyone for my pleasure.

What excites me the most is when I see someone enjoying a peek. Seeing an interested view trying to get better peek at something they are not supposed to see. I always do my best to help their view!
I'm always very in tune to spotting those who enjoy looking and better yet Sharing!

I have enjoyed many "accidental" flashing sessions where my viewer has encouraged the show by giving a good peek as well. While both of us really knew we were both enjoying the show 90 % of the time it was just that. a fun flash, we both enjoyed the show and went our separate ways with little more than a smile to say thank you. We both enjoyed it. we both had fun and nobody was hurt or offended.
 
Does it count if at a wild party you get up on the coffee table with another lady and slowly strip off to the cheers of all those present?????
 
WOW!!! How cum this thing died??? Isn't there any one that enjoys this kind of activity???

Yes and no. Depends on the definition of "exposed". If you mean something that could get me arrested, then no. But if you mean "wardrobe malfunctions" that show extra leg or cleavage, or a flash of panties or bra, then yes. I do it all the time.
 
Yes and no. Depends on the definition of "exposed". If you mean something that could get me arrested, then no. But if you mean "wardrobe malfunctions" that show extra leg or cleavage, or a flash of panties or bra, then yes. I do it all the time.

I'm a big fan of "wardrobe malfunctions" such as those....
 
wardrobe malfuntions

Yes! I love wardrobe malfunctions.
Walking my dog in the back yard as I always did while my neighbor drank her morning coffee on her deck. I say good morning to her as I go up the stairs just as a gust of wind blows my robe wide open. I just got out of the shower so I had nothing on under it. Her reply to my "Good Morning" was... "It is now"
The next morning she asked it it was supposed to be windy today.
 
mentally vs physically

Has anyone gotten a similar kick by exposing themselves mentally instead of physically? I mean, for example, admitting some sexual kink to a friend.
 
Hm. Kind of. There's an adrenalin rush for me in talking about sexual things with someone I've never done so with before, either online or in real life. Especially if you think it might go farther than just talk.
 
Went to College in the early 70's when Streaking became a FAD on campus.
Great fun because so many students who normally may never had dared to try or even think about it got caught up in the frenzy. Wanting to belong and excited about the new freedom the college experience provided it was fantastic.
Anyone else here enjoy streaking ?
 
Often naked in my back yard. fairly secluded s a neighbor would need to be elevated on a roof or something similar. Have been spotted by low flying crop dusters...once while masterbating with a dildo in my ass. he circled back just as I shot my load.
 
Caught Walking Nude

Before getting married, any nude beach was one of my favorite destinations. It could be a popular family nude beach, such as Black’s Beach near San Diego or Haulover near Miami. Or it could be a secluded spot found by word of mouth, through nudist publications, or upon personal discovery. (This was before the internet made nude locations easy to find.)

One such secluded beach was in Florida. It was on a key shared with a popular, beautiful textile beach. The nude portion was way beyond the clothed beach and not widely known as frequented by nudists.

The two easiest ways to get to the nude portion was either walking along the beach from the clothed section or walking from the regular parking lot, parallel to the beach, on the dirt path fire access road. I usually walked the fire road since it was an easier walk than on the beach sand. Another benefit of the fire road was once you rounded a bend you were no longer visible to anyone in the parking lot, only to those further down the road. This was not a road frequented by many people; usually only those going to or coming from the hidden nude beach. Often, after rounded the bend, I would remove what little clothing I was wearing and walk naked the rest of the way.

One time though, while nude, I saw a clothed couple walking towards me, after they had rounded a bend up ahead. They were not dressed like they were coming from the nude beach. They looked like tourists from the Midwest, with inappropriate clothing for the beach. I was in a quandary as what to do. They were 100 yards or so away, they looked to be about 30 years old, and they could clearly see I was naked. It seemed if I put on my shorts I would be admitting I was guilty of something. At the same time, they were walking only a short distance away from other nude people. Maybe they had already seen them.

I decided to remain nude and pretend it was normal. As we passed each other, one of them made a snide comment to the other about what they had just witnessed. At that point I was pleased I remained naked and did not succumb to their prejudices against nudity in a non-sexual context. I sometimes wonder if, after some contemplation, that encounter opened either of their minds to understand a nude human enjoying nature, is nature in its essence.
 
Yes and no. Depends on the definition of "exposed". If you mean something that could get me arrested, then no. But if you mean "wardrobe malfunctions" that show extra leg or cleavage, or a flash of panties or bra, then yes. I do it all the time.

Well how about a flash of your panties ;)
 
This isn't a story about wilful exposing... Or not on my part anyway...

Was once finishing a shift at work and something was wrong with the male changing rooms so they were shut and everyone was using one room.

I went in and it was empty, so started to get changed. I was asking for trouble really - I'd taken off my trousers and was bending over to get something.. Suddenly there was a shout of "nice arse!" from behind me. I turned round to see three student midwives standing there looking at me.

I was pretty embarrassed, but before I could say anything one of them pulled up her top and flashed her tits at me. The other two then laughed and did exactly the same, before pulling their tops down and disappearing out the door - leaving me with my mouth wide open and my eyes on stalks! I didn't have time to say 'hello'!
 
That is a great story/experience. I think I have been to the place you are describing.

I have done the same thing in several similar situations. I always say hello to the people I pass. I don't recall any absolute negative reactions like the one you experienced. Most times people have smiled, gawked and/or made a good natured joke. I love going places where nude and clothed people interact.

I have had many exposure experiences either nude or wearing a thong. Many were very positive, but some were not. The negative experiences usually reflected the poor manners of the other person.
 
My wife and I were in the DR the past two weeks, a couple of times he went pantyless in a short dress.

We were both pretty hot and bothered both nights. She semi flashed the waiter one night.
 
I love exposing myself subtly and "accidentally" in public. The list of what I've done is long...some on my own and some on dares but I always love the thrill. Of course I am as careful as possible but that being said I'm also willing to carry out any good dare. I also travel for work and have a "no blinds closed" policy both at hotels and at home ;-) I also love sitting poolside in a small tight black speedo. I was very nervous to do this at first but have never had a negative experience so I'm becoming more and more comfortable! This has caused several fun stories! I also tend to wear tight jeans or loose light colored shorts and go commando. I would love to share stories with more details with anyone that is interested.
 
I have this little voice inside my head that taunts me to try something like this. I have never listened to it mainly because it might wind up being like Pandora's box. Open it and things will never be the same and not always in a good way. Still, it does make for some hot fantasies.
 
Back
Top