New OOC 'Rebuild'

That's all in the past, can be easily changed in the future. I mean, the only people that would be traveling to Daniel's house right now would have been Cassie and Arya, and Arya hasn't left the Winery just yet.

Either way, this Portland idea sounds great to me.

Yes, the Portland plot with the Zombie Worshippers and the very strong entity sounds great!

I was going to have Cramer visiting Daniel, give him back the Winchester without bullets obviously. Some good whiskey along with various things he'd like, possibly go out back for a little target practice with the rifle under Cramers supervision?

As usual Cramer will have a bad feeling going to Portland, Dutchies new character could be held captive. Either by these religious freaks or gangs of outlaws keeping her as a slave. This would be an opportunity for us, meaning Cramer being he hasn't been the hero for awhile.

Last edited:
Well seems like Ben is tagged then.

On the Rebuild thread, if you wish Wolf brother I can write up a Jerry post which will of course include Cramer.

Also I did want this to be a surprise, but is there any problem with Jerry showing up at the winery after the group has left? I have a present from Deacon to present to the survivors ;)

You're a very capable writer Knight brother I'm certain you would do Cramer justice. He'll catch up with the Portland crew on his Pinto Hildago after visiting Daniel.

Just to be safe I'll PM you the post first, I am honored by your trust in me, but I don't trust myself at all :)

Of course with Daniel traveling to Portland, that would mean Eugene would once more become susceptible to Zombie attacks, and all the gathered Zombies would no longer be docile. Any post's would have to reflect this before we all just up and leave. Perhaps make sure the ones in Eugene are locked up securely. (Maybe an old jail or something I don't know the city well enough. Hey it could even be the stadium where it all started.) Then once again armed patrols would have to be on the lookout.

The Kings of course would not be effected as much as they would have already been doing as much, but they will miss the regular sweeps. I am assuming it would take at least several months for this adventure to play out even with horses. So they will have to once again take over the role and carry out that role.

Well seems like Ben is tagged then.

On the Rebuild thread, if you wish Wolf brother I can write up a Jerry post which will of course include Cramer.

Also I did want this to be a surprise, but is there any problem with Jerry showing up at the winery after the group has left? I have a present from Deacon to present to the survivors ;)

No, why should there be a problem if Jerry shows up at the King's? Most of us have a second RP character or can write some NRPs to keep the old plot going and connect it with the new one.

You're a very capable writer Knight brother I'm certain you would do Cramer justice. He'll catch up with the Portland crew on his Pinto Hildago after visiting Daniel.

Dont hurry with catching up, Wolf, we first have to establish the new circumstances in Eugene in a few more posts, before we can take off to Portland.

MM, you too, don't hurry.

Of course with Daniel traveling to Portland, that would mean Eugene would once more become susceptible to Zombie attacks, and all the gathered Zombies would no longer be docile. Any post's would have to reflect this before we all just up and leave. Perhaps make sure the ones in Eugene are locked up securely. (Maybe an old jail or something I don't know the city well enough. Hey it could even be the stadium where it all started.) Then once again armed patrols would have to be on the lookout.

The Kings of course would not be effected as much as they would have already been doing as much, but they will miss the regular sweeps. I am assuming it would take at least several months for this adventure to play out even with horses. So they will have to once again take over the role and carry out that role.

Yes, I too thought of this, a few posts back. I planned to make a summary of the new plot line as soon as the premisses were laid out. Since you'll still offer new ideas and elaborate on old ones, I'll wait a bit.

I hope my post wasn't rushing into things too quickly, I just thought at the time it was a good idea. Sorry if it ruins any plans you guys were having.

I hope my post wasn't rushing into things too quickly, I just thought at the time it was a good idea. Sorry if it ruins any plans you guys were having.

Nope, I like the twist! Ria and Bart at the winery and Daniel loses to the Voice in the city with Cassie around? Nice.

Being Daniel has been taken over by the Entity it's zombie fighting time! Good thing the wall to protect the Farms resources was built months ago. I'll write Cramer's jump ahead post after the holidays are over.

It has been quite a while since anyone has posted in the IC thread. I mean, Wolfias gave us a heads up, but is something up with everyone else? I just hope we aren't hitting another slow period with one post every few weeks.

Well I can't bring my character into play until I am told that the time is right. So in the "Build" thread I am as good as dead atm

Knight, post what you want!
Just don't catapult us up to Portland yet, there should be a big fight going on in Eugene with Daniel losing his power over the Voice.

Everyone, I am away for two weeks (yes, I know, I haven't posted on the thread for the last two weeks either, but I was on Lit), which shouldn't matter to anyone who ones to indulge in fighting the Zombies in Eugene, since Ria is at the Winery anyway.

I'll write her back into the fight when I am back, I am sure Troy would offer her a place in a transporter when he leaves the Winery to help the Eugenians in the meantime.

It is a shame though, I had such a nice piece stored on my laptop, about Ria's and Bart's "honeymoon"!

I wish you all a wonderful christmas time. Don't eat too much!

Since my character will most likely be in Portland or surrounding area, I will just have to wait until you get there :)

If you need help with the Eugene fight just holler

well looks like it is up to Troy and Rambina to start the fight off. I guess Rambina or Cassie would be the first to notice the effects as she is in town and would see the zombies start to act like their old selves. Also the new writer (I am sorry I can not remember your name at the moment) who is fighting Daniel could escape and raise the alarm.

Also the new writer (I am sorry I can not remember your name at the moment) who is fighting Daniel could escape and raise the alarm.

You mean my new character, Arya? If you do, the thing is I like to let a few posts go between my next and my last one, so I am waiting for some more to happen before I write again.

And I kinda closed off the fight, but you can all take a post to have your characters have a short brawl. It was just taking forever for any posts, and I was trying to pick things up again. Sorry if I ruined any plans guys.

Guys, what's up? There hasn't been any activity for close to two weeks. Don't tell me you've all given up on this RP?

So far I haven't heard nor seen Wombat, Dutchie and MM is around and I'm waiting for the Oregon (or where ever) exodus. So I'm still here and still waiting. You of course don't want news of renewed zombie attacks reach Deacon just yet. Don't want a dead Daniel do you? :p (Of course he will not come if news with explanation reaches him, he has a wife and child to think of now. Or if they get asked to come they just might. Will have to godmod Derry then.)

So yeah there's my two cents.

Guys, what's up? There hasn't been any activity for close to two weeks. Don't tell me you've all given up on this RP?

Sorry, life has been a bit of a bitch the last weeks, and I had a knew RP which needed quite some background, which took a while to set up.

So far I haven't heard nor seen Wombat, Dutchie and MM is around and I'm waiting for the Oregon (or where ever) exodus. So I'm still here and still waiting. You of course don't want news of renewed zombie attacks reach Deacon just yet. Don't want a dead Daniel do you? :p (Of course he will not come if news with explanation reaches him, he has a wife and child to think of now. Or if they get asked to come they just might. Will have to godmod Derry then.)

So yeah there's my two cents.

Maybe we should just "jump" to Portland (that was the "where ever") and get on with the story?

The problem with jumping is that it cuts off the potential we have right now, with Daniel having lost control and all. I don't think the jump is a good idea to be honest, but we should figure out a way to get DK involved. Maybe they call him in to help detain Daniel or something?

The problem with jumping is that it cuts off the potential we have right now, with Daniel having lost control and all. I don't think the jump is a good idea to be honest, but we should figure out a way to get DK involved. Maybe they call him in to help detain Daniel or something?

You are right.

Lets have Bart call Deacon, and Wolf (Homer) call Jerry.
I'll write Ria and Bart, and a few NRPs.

Back