Would watching your husband/boyfriend suck cock turn you on or off?

Watching your man suck cock: turn on or turn off?

  • YES, watching my man suck a cock would be hot.

    Votes: 312 50.2%
  • Seeing him suck cock is a fantasy, but in reality, no.

    Votes: 37 6.0%
  • I love watching my man get sucked

    Votes: 23 3.7%
  • Oh God NO, it would be repulsive.

    Votes: 90 14.5%
  • I have done this before and would do it again.

    Votes: 43 6.9%
  • I have done it before and regretted it.

    Votes: 2 0.3%
  • It sounds hot, but I am not sure.

    Votes: 55 8.9%
  • My man sucking cock is a normal part of our relationship.

    Votes: 24 3.9%
  • My husband is cuckold and sucks cock when I tell him.

    Votes: 35 5.6%

  • Total voters
    621
This kind of thing started when she was sucking him one time. She was on the floor in front of him sitting on the couch and I was watching from across the room. She took her mouth off his cock and holding the cock with her right hand, called me over saying she wanted to kiss me, and after the kiss went back to sucking him. She would call to me and reach out and put her left hand behind my head and pull me to her to kiss her never letting go of his cock in her right hand. She would alternate sucking then pulling me in to kiss her, then sucking and each time she would hold me a little longer and closer to her face with her left hand behind my neck.
Then I could feel her rub his cock on my cheek when I kissed her and I thought it was just an accident. But the next time she wanted a kiss she rubbed it on the side of our mouths while she kissed me and held my neck tight when I pulled back a little. After a while I was used to feeling this cock on my cheek and corner of my mouth when I kissed her. She was really hot and stuck her tongue in my mouth each kiss and I opened my mouth to acomodate her tongue and thought about the fact that her mouth had just been on this other cock.
I started staying right there when she broke our kiss and she went right back to sucking his cock. Then she would pull my face close to her's even before she had the cock out of her mouth and I could feel it brush by my lips when she pulled it from her mouth. She became more bold with this and would actually rub the cock on my lips a few times before kissing me. And then one final time with a tight grip on his cock with her right hand she guided his cock to my lips that were slightly parted waiting for her kiss. She quickly pulled hard with her left hand that was at the back of my head and, . . for the first time in my life I had a hard cock in my mouth and she had this glazed look in her eyes looking at me.

Oh yeah.........don't lose this girl............
 
Recent posts about MFM sex that includes the woman watching her husband or boyfriend suck cock as part of foreplay brings up an interesting question. How many women would get turned on by watching their man either suck another man’s cock, or getting his cock sucked by another man?
.

Is this thread still open? anybody here?
 
A girlfriend told me a story about her husband. They were at his company Christmas party when he pointed out this other woman that he worked with. He confided in my friend that if the only way he could fuck the woman was to suck off her husband first, then he'd be tasting cum for the first time.

I thought the idea so hot, I wrote "The Gift Exchange."

Jenny

looks like I've got a new story to read..sounds like a hot premise!

oh, and on topic, i would suck a guys cock if my wife wanted me to. the blindfold idea sounds like it would add to the excitement and pleasure.
 
I voted for my wife, YES, watching my man suck a cock would be hot.
I know she wants to watch me next time.
 
I love watching him, but helping him is even more fun. There are moments when we playfully fight over the cock. Our tongues touching, kissing each other with a hard cock between us is an absolute fave of mine. As is the cummy kiss at the end.
 
"i voted for my wife"...LOL!

My husband had been giving other men head years before he and I met. (That was one of his attractions.) We frequently get together with a few other couples and us ladies enjoy watching the men...often performing more than oral gratification.
 
Agreed!

I think this would be an awesome turn-on, but only limited to a MMF or cuckold situation. I wouldn't want to just come in and surprise my man as he was sucking off a guy without me. That would be grossly disgusting. But for some contradictory reason, if you add a female into the equation, to actively watch, encourage, and/or help....then it becomes a turn-on.

And the more resistant or reluctant the guy would be to suck cock, well that would make it even more sexually exciting. I would love to forcefully encourage or coerce this in a situation.

I couldn't agree with you more. The reluctance/humiliation makes the scene hot!
 
Agreed

Just to add my opinion as a male who's never actually done it:

I fantasize about sucking cock, but the fantasy is ten times as strong if I imagine my wife watching.

Sucking cock can be fun, but sucking cock at your wifes direction is exciting as anything i can think of.
 
I would love to see my husband suck another man's cock. I had a boyfriend who did this long ago and I found it incredibly hot!

I've brought this up with him before but he absolutely won't do it. Not something he's willing to try. So while I would find it a HUGE turn-on, it will just have to be a fantasy for me now.

Definitely hot ... I've done it ;)
 
Never really considered this before...still thinking about where I stand. Leaning toward "hot."
 
It’s an idea that has grown on me over the years. When I was younger, I experimented with some MM, simply out of curiosity, and whilst the experience was satisfying, it didn’t really push any buttons for me.

What does push the buttons though, is the idea of the wife present; not in a cuckold or humiliating way, but gently encouraging and leading the way, pushing softly and making it a shared experience. Overcoming my resistance with her bright, shiny-eyed excitement.
 
I think this would be an awesome turn-on, but only limited to a MMF or cuckold situation. I wouldn't want to just come in and surprise my man as he was sucking off a guy without me. That would be grossly disgusting. But for some contradictory reason, if you add a female into the equation, to actively watch, encourage, and/or help....then it becomes a turn-on.

And the more resistant or reluctant the guy would be to suck cock, well that would make it even more sexually exciting. I would love to forcefully encourage or coerce this in a situation.

reading that just made me hard
 
How many women would get turned on by watching their man either suck another man’s cock, or getting his cock sucked by another man?

A man(so to speak)'s opinion here : I have sucked before and I'm sure I'll suck again. But to do it while my wife watches would be so much hotter. To be "forced" by her to suck would be ten times hotter. maybe while her daughter or some freinds of hers watched. . .
 
very hot!

A man(so to speak)'s opinion here : I have sucked before and I'm sure I'll suck again. But to do it while my wife watches would be so much hotter. To be "forced" by her to suck would be ten times hotter. maybe while her daughter or some freinds of hers watched. . .

Now that WOULD be very, very HOT!
 
It's quite unbelievably hot to watch; I never expected that, to be honest. But watching him on his knees, taking one of the cocks that have either just been in me, or are just about to, is strangely compelling.
 
One activity I enjoy is to ride a man backwards so I can watch hubby lick the other mans' cock and balls. I especially like the feeling on my lips and clit as he runs his tongue up and down cock.
 
One activity I enjoy is to ride a man backwards so I can watch hubby lick the other mans' cock and balls. I especially like the feeling on my lips and clit as he runs his tongue up and down cock.

Whoa!! wouldn't I love to be your husband right now! :rose::rose::rose:
 
Back
Top