Business trip = masturbation holiday

Please keep us posted ... my trip started today, and I have a head start on you.
:D

You are definitely not alone. I travel occasionally for work too, and usually pack a toy. The stay is a chance to sleep without children interruptions and masturbate often. I leave for a trip tomorrow and am nearly giddy with excitement.
 
You are definitely not alone. I travel occasionally for work too, and usually pack a toy. The stay is a chance to sleep without children interruptions and masturbate often. I leave for a trip tomorrow and am nearly giddy with excitement.

Do you ever come out to northern California? You don't have to bring a toy if you do... i could always meet up for a little midweek discreet fun.
 
I always pack a few toys when I travel. I've always had a king-sized bed at home, so for me the treat is huge hotel bathrooms with double showers. :devil:
 
The other thrill I have is when I flip open my laptop in the office the following morning. I'm usually praying that i closed the porn tabs. It's especially fun when you are immediately offered the projector connection first thing.
 
i always take a toy or two on business trips. Whiles away those lonely evenings.
Once travelled with just carry on and my bag got searched. They look through it all and rescan anything they are concerned about - basically anything electrical or electronic. So I had to stand there as a hairdryer, a pair of shoes and two vibrators went through again....
 
You are definitely not alone. I travel occasionally for work too, and usually pack a toy. The stay is a chance to sleep without children interruptions and masturbate often. I leave for a trip tomorrow and am nearly giddy with excitement.

I'm nearly as excited for you Intrigued
 
I've had an offer of company when I'm in London in the autumn but I'm not sure that I'd rather stay in my room and fuck myself...hmmmm.... decisions, decisions.
 
I was in Minnesota a couple of months ago and every moment I didn't have something work related was spent in my room on Lit.
 
I've had an offer of company when I'm in London in the autumn but I'm not sure that I'd rather stay in my room and fuck myself...hmmmm.... decisions, decisions.

I never seem to get those offers when I travel down to a London!
 
I'm a married woman with two kids and a full-time job. My husband and I have a good sex life, but sometimes I wish I had more time alone for solo play. About the only time I'm completely alone for a long time is when I go on a business trip. This happens about 8 times a year. I fly to a strange city, spend a couple of days in meetings, and fly home.

As a result, my business trips have gradually turned into masturbation binges. I always pack my vibrator, and as soon as I'm alone in my hotel room I'll strip off all my clothes and lie down on the bed with my vibrator next to me. Then I'll read erotic stories on my laptop, or watch sexy videos while I touch myself. When I get turned on enough I'll use my vibe to make myself cum. Then after I've caught my breath I'll start over again. I fall asleep naked and wake up and start touching myself right away and keep it up until it's time to shower and get ready for work. Sometimes I'll cum four or five times over twelve hours.

The weirdest part is that sometimes I have to write a text or an email for work, or call someone on my cell phone. I've actually had several work conversations with my boss while I'm naked and touching my pussy. I'm very careful to keep my voice under control so he has no idea what I'm doing. Every time I do that, I cum particularly hard afterwards.

I can't be the only person who does this. Please tell me I'm not a horrible pervert!

I hear you... can't say I have been on a call with someone but yes being at the hotel stroking while on lit and maybe else where watching a vid can be hot :)

some times takes longer to explode but when I explode I explode :)
 
One day into my business trip so far and thank goodness I had the foresight to pack brand new batteries ;-)
 
One day into my business trip so far and thank goodness I had the foresight to pack brand new batteries ;-)

on the road next week let me know if our paths cross :) I will keep some batteries in my pocket for you... lol would it be funny to ask a women if she needs batteries in the hotel bar?
 
As a traveling man I think I have masturated in every state in the united states. In fact I know I have. And a few other countries as well. He he
 
They make them? How long are the cords? May need extension cords for adventuring to balconies or other places
 
I spend about a quarter of my time traveling for work, and my toys travel with me. I spend all of my non-work time binging on porn and orgasms. I come home a better partner and mother although I sometimes need a rest. Haha.
 
Back
Top