boredom

I'm an ass man. I think it comes from years of spending a lot of time sitting at eye level with them

I have always wanted to reach out and grab, pinch and spank them
 
Both?? I like the look of my BBC in a nice chest but at the same time nothing is better than a nice ass as you take her from behind.
 
I'm a boob man, just love sensitive nipples but I do like the ass to be nice and firm too.
 
Men: are you an ass man or a boobs man and why?

While I appreciate both, an ass grabs my attention quicker than boobs do.

There's something about watching a rounded rump as it moves.....the thoughts associated make me wonder what a big hand like mine will sound like smacked across it....or how it would look up in the air, bare, and waiting for me to do with it as I please....
 
I think I like boobs better, however, like the poster above says the ass gets my attention first
 
natural big breasts, with large nipples, Love to hold them, and push them together tightly, to watch them as she moves on top, or as I take her from behind, reverse cowgirl..yes definitely breasts!!
 
Men: are you an ass man or a boobs man and why?

Boobs and I'll tell you why. We have chatted about bras and I just can't get enough of Boobs in Bras! Every once in a while there is a pair of perfect boobs. 80% of the rest catch up in a hurry in a nice bra!
 
Ass man! Just love those curves. Always have. I love all the yoga pants and tights. A boon for ass men everywhere!
 
I'm definitely a "boob" man, the bigger the better. I like them because they're fun to play with, suck on, and fuck.
 
Ass, for sure...love the way a tight one moves, love the curves, and love how it feels in my hands...oh - and it looks great in yoga pants, irrespective of who invented them, man or woman.
 
Back
Top