Anybody in Virginia?

Friday for the Arts this Friday in Old Town Petersburg. Any takers? Identify yourself, or remain anonymous. Seek out a fellow Litster or two, or people-watch and wonder which face in the crowd is also looking for a fellow Litster.

I am popping in real quick to say Hey before I go in to work all night. And unlike other nights at work, I am not able to chill on Lit any tonight. I will return this Sat evening.

I'm in DC. For a couple nights can I be a temporary citizen. However, not sure how far away I a m from y'all.

NOVA and Metro

Another NOVA here - within reach of Metro to give you an idea of where

Hi everyone. Nookie here from central va. Appliance repairman I can come to you whenever you want me to.

Hey everybody hope your windy day in VA is going well. I'm thinking of starting a kik group just for VA Lit-ers. Would you participate? It would be for general chat and erotic chat. Would have to moderate I would think if not the women would be overwhelmed by the horndogs. I would like it to be an enjoyable place for all. Thoughts?

hahaha, that is possible.... I would be up for joining a kik group though... VB here btw

Back