The Wonderful World of Artsy Images.

My GD is helping me with this post.

I have been away and miss my time going through the threads. I miss the pics I would see and the comments I would get. Last November I had another one of my spells and fell. I’m also dealing with Meniere’s now. My balance can be unsteady and my sight shaky. Computer screens can make it bad. Reading books is okay and so is watching TV from across the room. Up close to a monitor isn’t. Lately I’ve learned to use voice recognition so I can write this. My GD edits, it’s not the easiest thing to do. Talking with my back turned to the screen feels strange.

Other people have had worse. I know Fred has had lots of struggles, Emmy and Murmura have too. They have all been friends. Murmura has also sent healing thoughts, and Icy has been a sweetie with encouragement. I know I should count my blessings.

These days, mornings have been in therapy, or in doing my exercises. Often I am just tired. I have to work a lot on that balance and stamina. Being able to drive a car or work a computer without trouble would be nice. When I get my rest, I can get in a nice mood with GD. We had a trip to the lake recently, which was nice. I couldn’t feel right on a boat. That boat tragedy on our favorite lake would be one reason. It’s more the constant motion and rocking I can’t take. But getting in the water was great, being held up so easily.

Because this thread is for art, I want to show what it feels like to be in a disobedient body. It’s like the wiring is bad.

If I’m not in here, I’m keeping nice thoughts about my friends here.

https://imgur.com/qFEI0To

I had no idea you hadn’t been well, I have a cousin who also has Meniere’s and although we only catch up occasionally I know how it can affect your life. Sounds like you have good people around you.

I love the photo, the filter highlights you perfectly.

Lovely to see you here with help from your man. 😘
And lovely art too.

You've been much missed here on lit and mentioned many times so its wonderful to see you here again.

I'm so sorry to learn of your issues and I hope that your health circumstances become much better.

As Icy said, your picture is very lovely so thank you for posting it and your personal update. :rose:

Such a sadness to know a little of what you have been going through, hugs and thoughts being sent your way :rose::rose::rose:
And your art is outstanding :heart:

I had no idea you hadn’t been well, I have a cousin who also has Meniere’s and although we only catch up occasionally I know how it can affect your life. Sounds like you have good people around you.

I love the photo, the filter highlights you perfectly.

I will pass along all the kind wishes and artistic reviews, all of which can only boost her well-being.:rose:

I have been away and miss my time going through the threads. I miss the pics I would see and the comments I would get. Last November I had another one of my spells and fell. I’m also dealing with Meniere’s now. My balance can be unsteady and my sight shaky. Computer screens can make it bad. Reading books is okay and so is watching TV from across the room. Up close to a monitor isn’t. Lately I’ve learned to use voice recognition so I can write this. My GD edits, it’s not the easiest thing to do. Talking with my back turned to the screen feels strange.

Other people have had worse. I know Fred has had lots of struggles, Emmy and Murmura have too. They have all been friends. Murmura has also sent healing thoughts, and Icy has been a sweetie with encouragement. I know I should count my blessings.

These days, mornings have been in therapy, or in doing my exercises. Often I am just tired. I have to work a lot on that balance and stamina. Being able to drive a car or work a computer without trouble would be nice. When I get my rest, I can get in a nice mood with GD. We had a trip to the lake recently, which was nice. I couldn’t feel right on a boat. That boat tragedy on our favorite lake would be one reason. It’s more the constant motion and rocking I can’t take. But getting in the water was great, being held up so easily.

Because this thread is for art, I want to show what it feels like to be in a disobedient body. It’s like the wiring is bad.

It's so good to see you! :heart: You've really been missed around here.

I'm so glad that you let us know what's going on with you. I'm sorry about your health issues, but glad that you're not alone. So important to have people with you at this time.

Big hugs to you!!! :heart::heart::rose::kiss:

It's so good to see you! :heart: You've really been missed around here.

I'm so glad that you let us know what's going on with you. I'm sorry about your health issues, but glad that you're not alone. So important to have people with you at this time.

Big hugs to you!!! :heart::heart::rose::kiss:

MsG loves the replies and thanks you and everyone for reminding her that, me aside, she's not alone and has lots of sweet friends.:rose:

Sounds like fun

I love taking artsy selfies. Here is one of me. I'll share some others if feedback is positive.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0034_silk.jpg
    DSC_0034_silk.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 0
Hard Silhouette

Been mia for a while...but haven't forgotten about all the beautiful artwork on your blog.

Attachments

• PSX_20180808_195034.jpg
    PSX_20180808_195034.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0

Beautiful and heartfelt! Thank you for the reminder that we are all just leaves on the surface of a river, always at the mercy of it's direction but still able to remain afloat if we remain true to ourselves. I wish you well.:rose:

Red Lipstick.

attachment.php

Love your attire for this shot, a little tease as well. Very beautiful.

Welcome back. You look happy to be here. 😉
Nice silhouette,. Always happy while on lot...😉

I love taking artsy selfies. Here is one of me. I'll share some others if feedback is positive.

attachment.php

Been mia for a while...but haven't forgotten about all the beautiful artwork on your blog.

Excellent use of shapes, light, and color in these pics. We are happy to see the modern wing of the museum adding works to the collection.:cool:

Red Lipstick.

attachment.php

You bring out such lovely details of your beauty.:heart:

Beautiful and heartfelt! Thank you for the reminder that we are all just leaves on the surface of a river, always at the mercy of it's direction but still able to remain afloat if we remain true to ourselves. I wish you well.:rose:

MsG and I appreciate your poetry and well wishes.:rose:

Back