Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing the wonderful ladies... and now that Sassy has left her conversation thread Lit just isn't the same...:rose::rose::rose:

I am sorry my Dear. It just wasn't my thread any more.

I've talked a little to Emmy. Of course she is worried about Fred. So asking if I have more updates. He's been quiet this week. She has other wise been in good Spirits. Asking about my trip to New York. It is nice that she finally has internet of course. I found acute smile when I was looking for something else. So I'll share a throwback. :heart:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0623.jpg
    IMG_0623.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 6

I've talked a little to Emmy. Of course she is worried about Fred. So asking if I have more updates. He's been quiet this week. She has other wise been in good Spirits. Asking about my trip to New York. It is nice that she finally has internet of course. I found acute smile when I was looking for something else. So I'll share a throwback. :heart:
attachment.php

I am glad she is good!
Thanks for the update Sassy!:cattail:

attachment.php

Thank you for the update kiddo! I understand why you left the other thread... And if you are in touch with Fred give him my best. And of course let Em know that I am thinking about her. And you be happy and have a great weekend!!! :rose::kiss::rose:

attachment.php
that is a sweet smile. Glad she is doing well and I hope Fred is on the mend.

Missing you

For me you are the sexiest woman on here Em. (you know how I feel)
Enjoy your new home in Vienna. It's been quite a few years since I've been in Austria. Might have to make a road trip.
Just know your buddy Paul misses you and these photos verify how sexy you are.

Warm strong hugs for you!!!!

My sweet darling sexy Lit friends. Sassy my sweet love thank you for posting updates here.:heart:

These last few weeks have been a real challenge. We arrived here in Vienna on July 4th. We rented a brand new penthouse a duplex. But I was shocked it was bare. Not one closet, no mirrors in the bathrooms, no toilet hangers, I was what. We knew that the kitchen would be installed the 5th. So hubby and I, took a shower, and the first thing we did was going to the internet provider. So we asked for internet, tv, a landline and a sim card for my cell. He was it will take 1 to 2 weeks before you get it. I looked at hubby and we where what ????
The guy told us, well thats how we do it here. Hubby asked him if we were in 2018 or still 1998.
So from there we went to Ikea to get some cabinets, closets to make our own walk in room. And deck furniture that we are using right now in our family room. Thank god we got that the next day. So on Thursday morning at 6.30 my kitchen guys where here. I was yeah I can cook on Friday. Yeah wishful thinking. The kitchen is beautiful, so when the guys finished, they told me I had to call the landlord so he could inform the plumber/ electrican to get us water and electricity in my kitchen. So we did, only to hear that that guy was on vacation. So finally I have a working kitchen since Monday. But they installed an induction stoof. My pots and pans are 40 years old, but there chef material, so still look brand-new. I was what, so Friday we went for new pots and pans. And finally yesterday I cooked for the first time. Now our furniture (container ) left on June 7th. We have no idea when it will be here. We have American neighbors they told is that they waited 3 months. We are sleeping on a mattress on the floor since June 7th. My back is killing me . Honestly I m getting to old for all this shit. And with 3 cats its a bad idea to have an inflatable mattress, we did that once. But glad we did finally got internet. My cell phone, we had to go back with that, they only gave me access to call / text Austria. Its just crazy. Our landline number we are still waiting for that. But Vienna is great, and I m sure when everything is here, it will be ok. But missing my NY, my home, my friends.
Love and miss you all.
Will catch up soon.
Kisses and loads of love.
:kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

(and some silly pictures I never posted , scars and all:eek:)

I love this photo

You are so damn hot Em
those eyes.....................you melt me (you know that too)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

attachment.php

Ugh. This time difference is so hard to get used to. She send me a text around midnight. Still seems to be doing good. It's so nice to hear from her again.

Just waiting for new Emmy Smiles. I miss her face.

The good news for Fred is that he is back home (he has a nurse basically to check on him) So they are at least confident enough about his health to have sent him home. :heart: I just sent him a bunch of pictures.

He has slowly been able poking around Lit to catch up on some reading, but not well enough to do indexes or anything.:heart::heart:

Ugh. This time difference is so hard to get used to. She send me a text around midnight. Still seems to be doing good. It's so nice to hear from her again.

Just waiting for new Emmy Smiles. I miss her face.

The good news for Fred is that he is back home (he has a nurse basically to check on him) So they are at least confident enough about his health to have sent him home. :heart: I just sent him a bunch of pictures.

He has slowly been able poking around Lit to catch up on some reading, but not well enough to do indexes or anything.:heart::heart:

Thanks Sassy, it is good they are both doing well. Very pleased Fred is home. Is the nurse there to check on him or for him to check out the nurse.:rolleyes:

A lovely pic Sassy and thank you as always for your kindness in keeping us updated :rose:x

I finally got to hear sweet Emmys voice again. It has been so long. I can't believe they do not have their containers yet. They still will not get them until probably the end of September. There is a three-month hold on them. That is so ridiculous. I feel so bad for her that they are basically living out of whatever they can purchase right now and having to wait. But it was amazing to hear her voice and she said to give everybody hugs.❤❤❤❤

I finally got to hear sweet Emmys voice again. It has been so long. I can't believe they do not have their containers yet. They still will not get them until probably the end of September. There is a three-month hold on them. That is so ridiculous. I feel so bad for her that they are basically living out of whatever they can purchase right now and having to wait. But it was amazing to hear her voice and she said to give everybody hugs.❤❤❤❤

God, that is a heck of a long wait for their belongings to catch up with them, will be sending all the positive vibes I can muster Emmy's way as always and thank you so much Sassy for your positively lovely updates xxxx

That is a pretty long wait.

.....but knowing emmy she is probably laughing at the circumstance......with a bit of swearing mixed in.

Good to know she is well. I imagine the containers are going by sea, hence the slowness.

My sweet wonderful Sassy, thank you for keep updating here:heart:
My sweet wonderful LIT friends, thank you all for keep posting here, :heart:you ALL.
Yes we still have to wait for our container, its in Vienna since mid July:(.
Since my hubby only officially started working on the first of August, it will take a month to get his clearance papers, and than it will take another 2 /4 weeks to get everything here. Its ridiculous. We never ever had to wait more than 6 weeks, and this is the 4th time we doing this. But I will have to ride it out. Thank god our sofa came last Thursday so at least we can sit. Sleeping on the mattresses is ok, its just getting up, I should take pictures, of me on hands and knees trying to get up:eek:.
But I cook, its a bit of planning because I only brought so much in my suitcase.
For tv, thats another pain, we bought a big smart tv, everything here is dubbed in German. Have you ever heard the Big Bang in German, its yuck. I did fixed netflix in English. But still having problems with my Amazon Prime, I can't get to set it into English, and I still can't figure out, how to get into my pc library , if anyone could help pm me please. There will be for sure rewards :devil:
Have a wonderful day my loved sweet ones.
I think I m back:eek:
:kiss::heart::rose:

(I will try to get some new pictures in soon, for now some not posted oldies for my NY)

Attachments

• 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.01 PM #2.jpg
    4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.01 PM #2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 4-up on 7-4-17 at 9.13 AM #3.jpg
    4-up on 7-4-17 at 9.13 AM #3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.03 AM #3.jpg
    4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.03 AM #3.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.06 AM.jpg
    4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.06 AM.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.20 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.20 PM #2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1
My sweet wonderful LIT friends, thank you all for keep posting here, :heart:you ALL.
Since my hubby only officially started working on the first of August, it will take a month to get his clearance papers, and than it will take another 2 /4 weeks to get everything here. Its ridiculous. We never ever had to wait more than 6 weeks, and this is the 4th time we doing this. But I will have to ride it out. Thank god our sofa came last Thursday so at least we can sit. Sleeping on the mattresses is ok, its just getting up, I should take pictures, of me on hands and knees trying to get up:eek:.
But I cook, its a bit of planning because I only brought so much in my suitcase.
For tv, thats another pain, we bought a big smart tv, everything here is dubbed in German. Have you ever heard the Big Bang in German, its yuck. I did fixed netflix in English. But still having problems with my Amazon Prime, I can't get to set it into English, and I still can't figure out, how to get into my pc library , if anyone could help pm me please. There will be for sure rewards :devil:

(I will try to get some new pictures in soon, for now some not posted oldies for my NY)
Beautiful and sexy pictures - thank you for sharing!

Hi sweet & sexy Emmy! Glad you and hubby are slowly getting everything in place in your Vienna duplex -- moving always has it's frustrating moments, unfortunately. Bur Vienna is a beautiful city,and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I'm happy you're feeling well, and look forward to some sexy Viennese photography! :D :kiss:

Seeing your stars and stripes clad booty back here fills my heart with joy.....this place is never the same without your happy self. Hoping the resettlement issues get sorted asap my dear Emmy xxxx:heart:xxxx

Good morning beautiful lady.. so nice to see you posting and see that wonderful smile of yours. Hoping that the move goes as smoothly as possible and that you enjoy your new home once you get settled. Wishing you nothing but happiness!:rose::kiss::rose:

Lovely.
And sexy

My sweet wonderful Sassy, thank you for keep updating here
My sweet wonderful LIT friends, thank you all for keep posting here, you ALL.

Hello lovely and classy one!!! I miss your presence and your sweetness! Love your pictures, as always! :kiss::kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back