Southern Gentleman

Sun finally showed up so I took off to the woods ... Brought the camera so you could ...

Cum along with me ....

BRAVO.... love outdoor shots in general and all of these in particular. There is something about a creek in the woods... the fourth is my favorite, of course!

BRAVO.... love outdoor shots in general and all of these in particular. There is something about a creek in the woods... the fourth is my favorite, of course!

what nice feet you have! ready for your foot rub?

Thanks Mara! After that hike I would have gladly taken you up on the footrub! As long as I get to do a return body rubon you!

Reaping the....

WINNER! WINNER! I wondered when anyone would mention the mole on my butt. You WIN! Now I'll have to cum up with an idea for a reward ... any ideas!

Thanks for the offer and I accept!!

I know you other ladies were thinking it, just being polite ... :)

Reaping the rewards of keen observation..:D.
I would definitely have to say it must start with blindfold.... Let see how close our imagination & senses are... :catroar:

Reaping the rewards of keen observation..:D.
I would definitely have to say it must start with blindfold.... Let see how close our imagination & senses are... :catroar:

Just like a woman to change her mind... :rolleyes:
Can this be the reward....:rose:Hehehe

Blindfold, ice, long stem roses, feathers, fur ... all things to tantalize every inch of your body. You definitely had the keen eye so let's see if your hearing, touch, smell are just as keen. Am I going in the right direction ...?

I know the name has Erotica in it but tonight's sunset sky was unreal. I did not do any filters just pulled camera phone out and snapped a shot. Hopefully someone will enjoy ...

Last edited:
The sunset is very beautiful....Thanks for sharing that shot with us!

All of your pics are beautiful! Thank you!
Remember when your computer breaks to not tease me too much, I do still have to get it working without making a mess ... :) Thanks for the compliment! Looking for more business suit fun from you!

Blindfold, ice, long stem roses, feathers, fur ... all things to tantalize every inch of your body. You definitely had the keen eye so let's see if your hearing, touch, smell are just as keen. Am I going in the right direction ...?

"Am I going in the right direction ...?" :) Look down and tell me what you see... If your compass rose is pointing up then I must agree we are going in the right direction....:rose:

P.S. Beautiful sunset picture. The only thing that would make that better would be laying under it with you... :heart:

Last edited:
I know the name has Erotica in it but tonight's sunset sky was unreal. I did not do any filters just pulled camera phone out and snapped a shot. Hopefully someone will enjoy ...

I'm sure a beautiful sunset often leads to erotic actions. Such a lovely setting for it.

That looks beautiful! Thank you for sharing that :)

"Am I going in the right direction ...?" :) Look down and tell me what you see... If your compass rose is pointing up then I must agree we are going in the right direction....:rose:

P.S. Beautiful sunset picture. The only thing that would make that better would be laying under it with you... :heart:
Navigation direction finder is perfectly aligned! Yes it would have been better with us creating our own fire to go along with what was in the sky... Nice hosiery BTW looking forward to finding out what else you have in store for me!

I'm sure a beautiful sunset often leads to erotic actions. Such a lovely setting for it.
Speaking from experience are we ...? Yes sunset, stars, moonlight, clothes start falling off...

Fun with Outakes...

Just playing around with some pics that did not make first cut ... Might make someone's night a little warmer :)

Let me know if these needed to see the light of LIT....

Last edited:
Just playing around with some pics that did not make first cut ... Might make someone's night a little warmer :)

Well I'm glad they ended up here. :)

yes they did need to see the light..they are fantastic!

That's lovely!

Well I'm glad you didn't trash them, I like them all, digging the undies!

I like... especially the second one :kiss:

Back