Young wife loves old big fat men 75y+

Yeah in 30+ years and 100lbs I will be porking this dudes lady. Stoked!

Yeah in 30+ years and 100lbs I will be porking this dudes lady. Stoked!

But would she still want a 70 year old at 57? Will she only be interested in centenarians at that point? These questions need answers before this or any other man throws away the next 30 years on a pipe-dream!!

But would she still want a 70 year old at 57? Will she only be interested in centenarians at that point? These questions need answers before this or any other man throws away the next 30 years on a pipe-dream!!

At my pace I probably wont live that long and if I do I bet ai look 100.

Hi I'm gen old guy with a young slim shy 26year o!d wife,we met when she was getting bullied by a body builder and friends while working in a bad picking up glasses,anyway I was special forces trained,I walked in,I overheard guys the big muscle guy telling mates trap her i fillet strip her then push her out in bar let her he humiliated by all in bar,anyway I saved her,bought guy bullie a drink watching him run like the coward he was,asked her toughest word i e clothes,water in joggies,old baggy woollen tops,but I took her to stylish shop,she got little tartan mini kilt red top ,hold up stockings,thigh length boots,matching lady bra,panties very see through lady Basque then took her out to local bars where every man old men asked who is she,when I introduced her as the girl from the bar they were stunned,so she well I wanna make her crew. Cum true she wants to hookup with strangers old men 75+ in bar ,he Sexy chatted,touching up by accident,we will ask if you want to come to our house for late drink and I her hubby will start off proceedings,2 old men i watch ,fil. her:cattail::cathappy:

I have decided to elevate this to an art form and break the original text down in haiku form:

Hi I'm gen old guy
With a young slim shy twenty
6year o!d wife (pronounced six year OH! dee wife, as it was originally written)

We met when she was
Getting bullied by a bod
E builder and friends

While working in a
Bad picking up glasses, N
E way I was spe —

...never mind. This is not going to work.

Back