SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

Hi Heather,
Welcome to Literotica.
People can't reply to you, as your private messaging function isn't active.

If you go into your profile/control panel, you'll find it there.
Once you enable it, people can send you private messages.
I'd love to chat to you a bit more to find out what you're looking for.
You sound like a fun person to write with!

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,
Dan

Same here ThisisHeather.

I too would love to see if we have any mutual ideas that we can develop :rose:

Orientation: Flexible according to the needs of the story.

Power Exchange: A bit of both. I often play the dominant role, but I really enjoy playing the submissive role when a lady is up for something different.

Race: Caucasian. But willing to play any race.

Body type: Slim, but willing to play whatever the character calls for

Alternative species/Fantasy races/Furries/Mutations: I'll do basic fantasy races (elves, etc), but I don't really go in for things more exotic.

Settings: I am open to just about any kind of setting. Most of my experience is with modern and fantasy settings.

Likes/Kinks: Romance, teasing, seduction (particularly being seduced), being submissive

Hard limits: Blood and other non-sexual body fluids. Rape (I will do lighter non-consensual, but no rape)

Availability: Quite a lot at the moment. More at night, but also here and there during the day.

What I look for in a partner: Someone who can write descriptively. I don't necessarily mean long. I'm not that strict about grammar or post length, but I want someone who can write more than a couple sentences, and who will write descriptively. This is supposed to be a fantasy after all.

Last edited:
A resurrected exlit

Age: I’m 38, willing to play from mid-twenties and up. Prefer to interact with folks in that same real life age range, and characters under that age are a pretty hard line limit for me.

Orientation: Straight. Willing to play straight, bi-curious, bisexual, possibly occasionally male lesbian or a situation.

Power Exchange: Not hard into bdsm but I enjoy being pursued, coerced (you can’t rape the willing), etc. No extreme violence or flat out meanness. I could easily play a sub, or a dominating female persona.

Race: I’m white in real life and don’t have a lot of cultural experience to play otherwise. Could probably swing Hispanic or bi-racial. Race in play is fine with me; a big, muscular black man who’s a tad (or more) dom-tilted is one of my fantasies....

Bodytype: Real life bbw but insecure about it. I can play just about any size and shape, real or fantasy.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: umm... yes? ;)
Fantasy is a favorite, especially high fantasy. Middle earth, Fantasy magic, light themed vampire, mythology, superhero, fairies and pixies and brownies oh my!

Sci-fi is also an interest. Whovian, Trekkie, Ghostbusters... Etc.
Might be fun to do a non-traditional species thing once or twice.
I’ve done a few furry things when they’re well done.

Settings: Any. Out of time settings, known universes, made up universes, space travel, any place on earth, outside, public, ...

Likes/kinks: (will likely return to edit and add to this)
Seduction
Coercion, rape
Harem
Group sex
Swinging, swapping
Cheating
Older men
Forbidden
Oral
Anal play
Massage, spa
Nipple play
Lactation
Camping
Outdoors
Exhibition
Voyeurism
Colonial style simple living
Bi-curious F
FFM
Mmf, mmmf, mmmmf....
gangbang
Magic (fantasy sort)
Sexualizing well known books and movies

Hard limits:
One and two line RP.
Characters under 21.
Making religion look stupid.
Violence, blood and guts, harm, murder
Bathroom functions
God mode
Over the top bad grammar or spelling.
M/m
Mom and son or son’s friend/s
Other hard incest ( I can handle distant or perceived usually)
Hell/heaven, angels/demons, extremely spiritual
Horror, dark themes

I’ll be back with edits and additions!

Name: Abi

I exclusively play human female characters.

I prefer playing characters who are around my own age, which is between 20 and 25.

Orientation:

I prefer playing a heterosexual character usually, but I might consider playing a bisexual character if the plot demands it.

Power Exchange:

I only play submissive characters. Submissive doesn't mean BDSM, yuck.

Race:

I am of Indian descent so I prefer playing Indian characters. Playing other races will always feel hilariously stereotypical at best and kinda racist at worst.

Body type:

Petite and almost athletic, i.e about five pounds overweight for eternity. I have average B cups and am trimmed down there, for those of you who are weirdly into that sort of thing. :/

Settings:

1700-1950 AD, modern era.

Likes/kinks:

I like being submissive and I guess some elements of masochism. Due to that fact, I prefer RPs that feature violent stories and characters who might be labelled as despicable.

I am also sapiosexual and intelligence along with creativity definitely get me wet.

Other fun things I am really into include consensual sexual violence, older male characters, verbal humiliation, some degree of hatred in a relationship that involves my character, breaking my character's sense of self worth.

I prefer partners who are adept at conquering the mind rather than the body.

And, remember: Always show, don't tell. Don't waste hours setting up a story or a scenario with me while you only have the skill to write a few bad lines. I swear I'll block you without warning for wasting both of our times.

Hard limits: Minors, BDSM, ropes & toys, scat, puke, partners who put in no effort, rushed/unedited posts and playing as a dominant character.

Name: Abi

I exclusively play human female characters.

I prefer playing characters who are around my own age, which is between 20 and 25.

Orientation:

I prefer playing a heterosexual character usually, but I might consider playing a bisexual character if the plot demands it.

Power Exchange:

I only play submissive characters. Submissive doesn't mean BDSM, yuck.

Race:

I am of Indian descent so I prefer playing Indian characters. Playing other races will always feel hilariously stereotypical at best and kinda racist at worst.

Body type:

Petite and almost athletic, i.e about five pounds overweight for eternity. I have average B cups and am trimmed down there, for those of you who are weirdly into that sort of thing. :/

Settings:

1700-1950 AD, modern era.

Likes/kinks:

I like being submissive and I guess some elements of masochism. Due to that fact, I prefer RPs that feature violent stories and characters who might be labelled as despicable.

I am also sapiosexual and intelligence along with creativity definitely get me wet.

Other fun things I am really into include consensual sexual violence, older male characters, verbal humiliation, some degree of hatred in a relationship that involves my character, breaking my character's sense of self worth.

I prefer partners who are adept at conquering the mind rather than the body.

And, remember: Always show, don't tell. Don't waste hours setting up a story or a scenario with me while you only have the skill to write a few bad lines. I swear I'll block you without warning for wasting both of our times.

Hard limits: Minors, BDSM, ropes & toys, scat, puke, partners who put in no effort, rushed/unedited posts and playing as a dominant character.

Lovely simple, elegant profile...

You may want to turn on Private Messaging :)

--The Abridged Stats--​

--Orientation: Pansexual

--Power Exchange: Submissive or Equal

--Race: Caucasian

--Bodytype: Average, Lean or Curvy

--Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/Furries/Mutations: Yes (see below)

--Settings: Open for Discussion

--Likes/Kinks: Links in Signature (F-List & BDSM Quiz).

--Hard Limits: I will NOT play a mentally/physically disabled character (perhaps a mentally ill individual, if the story calls for it, but otherwise, this is a very strict hard limit); the usual suspects apply—Bathroom Play, Vore, Excessive Gore, Pet/Animal Play, Necrophilia, Pedophilia, Bestiality, etc. Also: refrain from PMing me if you want a cyber buddy/phone sex partner/picture swapping friend; I’m only here to write stories of substance and shoot the shit with friends.

--Availability: Daily

--The Loquacious Details--​
I was suggested to re-write my SRP profile to be more user friendly; if you don’t like reading through excessive details, feel free to PM me. The whole idea behind writing with another person is getting to know them, after all, right?

If you’ve gotten this far, thank you for taking the time to read the abridged version of my brain dump of likes and dislikes. I’ll try to make this longer version as painless as possible. The key word, here, is “TRY.”

To Start: I’m a kinky woman of questionable moral fiber and mental wellness. There isn’t a lot I wouldn’t try (save for my Hard Limits). I prefer anonymity and discretion (don’t we all?), and I’m not comfortable with going into the depths of my real life, with the exception of the fleeting details I have strewn about the Lounge or my Introduction. If you get to know me well enough, I might divulge such details, if not, just think of me as an intriguing enigma. I will never send you a picture of what I really look like, unless I truly trust you, so please don’t waste the time in asking. I’ll describe myself to the best of my ability, if you really *must* know what I look like, but I don’t think how I appear behind my computer screen is pertinent information to story writing (I will never play *me* in an SRP).

What you need to understand before pursuing me: I’m very shy and it takes me a while to warm up to the idea of collaborating with someone. If we hit it off immediately? Great! Let’s get started! If I’m tentative in responding to you the first few times you attempt to reach out to me, I’m probably just getting a feel for you and/or I’m trying to work through whether or not we’d mesh well as co-writers. Please do not take my timidity as a personal attack towards your ability to write well, or a silent rejection—I really just need time to gather the gumption to respond, sometimes.

Speaking of responses: I am available nearly every day. I let my co-writers/collaborators know when I have to take a leave of absence, but, generally speaking, I respond to PMs several times a day, and I make a point to try and respond to story posts at least once a day. I’m a graduate student on summer holiday, at the moment, so this availability may change slightly as the summer ends (I may not PM as much on certain days, for example, but I will make a point to respond to story posts as soon as humanly possible). I live in the EST time zone, and I’m an insomniac/night owl.

I don’t think my sexuality has a lot to do with my ability to write with people. I am pansexual, yes, but I can write a myriad of functions, from vanilla hetero-normative stories to nonbinary on transgendered kinky interactions. It really depends on what my co-writer wants. Age, I feel, is also a moot point. I can write from my own experience as a 27-year-old, but I’d like to think I may have more experience in certain departments than others, so I can really write any age that our prose calls for. Bodytypes vary based on what my writing partner wants, as well. I’ll play anything for the fantasy of it, and, again, I’m adamant about NOT wanting to play myself.

Power exchange and race is pretty self-explanatory. I don’t particularly budge on either stat, but I’m open to roleplaying with different races. As for alternate species/races/furries/mutations: I’m down with most anything, save for Furries (no offense intended, they’re just not my jam); I’m particularly fascinated by D&D Humanoid Fantasy races (Elves, Gnomes, Halflings, Half-Orcs, Tieflings, Genasi, etc.). If I could wrap my head around it, an alien race would be interesting to explore (I must admit I’m not well read in the Sci-Fi department, I’m more of an avid reader in the High Fantasy/Epic Fantasy branch of speculative fiction).

My favored settings can span anything from modern to medieval eras. My preference will always be the latter, but I’m open for anything along the lines of “TODAY,” or even Urban Fantasy, all the way to historical fiction in Wessex during the Anglo-Saxon era (if we decide on something that is not in my repertoire, say: Historical Ancient Egyptian era, I will have to do my research and that will take a few days before we can get started—just a warning; I aim for accuracy).

My kink list is not exhaustive, and I’ll likely add more to it if I suddenly remember another aspect that I appreciate or would like to further explore; some of my favorite kinks include: light BDSM (I say “light” because I’m not well versed in the community or the lingo; perhaps we can explore how far I’ll go, together. Of this spectrum, I can confidently say I’m experienced with: being disciplined/punished, being choked—either for my partner’s enjoyment, or just because I’m into it at that moment, being spat on, various forms of verbal humiliation/abuse, being restrained/cuffed, etc.), coercion, rape, impregnation, ice play, wax play, being forced to be used by multiple partners as a punishment while my typical partner watches, DDLG, etc. I also quite enjoy mind games being played on me and being, what I can only colloquially define as, “scare-roused.”

Some things I’m considering exploring: edge play (specifically: blood play, knife play, and fire play), sensation play, blindfolding, collaring/leashing, total sensory deprivation, ritualistic play, etc. An aside: if you want me to call you “Daddy” I will happily oblige and melt like a puddle at your feet.

Please know that these notions are just guidelines, and not concrete rules (the exception being my hard limits, of course). I'm open to dialogue; if my style of writing appeals to you, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm relatively open-minded and easy to get along with (if you want to see a sampling of my writing, you can see my posts in The Darkness Within).

Throw me a line if you’re interested; I look forward to hearing from you!
:heart: BT :heart:

Last edited:
If I might suggest, I see it as a difference between "role players" and "collaborators."

Role players, are defined lines that are never crossed. Mine|Yours.

Collaborators, are less about border patrol, and more about working with each other behind the scenes, helping the other work out how something should be said or done. For instance, if you were to say "I'm not sure how something should roll along..." I could suggest one or two ways. The imperative word is "suggest." That isn't to say; that's the way you MUST say it, or writing my role, and blurring the edges of my role and writing some lines for you. To me, THAT is "god modding."

I'm still new at this, but to me, collaborators help each other. The help goes both ways. Tell me if I'm wrong in that.

Last edited:
This is my SRP and truthfully, I probably "borrowed" the format from and/or got ideas from people who have already posted. I hope that's not an issue and if it is, I'm sorry! :eek: Anyhoo, take a read and if this all seems good to you, send me a message!

Gender: I can only play girls on account of me being a girl! I'm not talented enough of a writer to switch genders or play one that I'm not, sorry.

Orientation: I am only interested in playing heterosexual characters. Like with genders, I will absolutely ruin any story that involves me writing a character that I cannot relate to.

Power Exchange: I like to immerse myself in writing and despite being new to this whole sexual roleplaying thing, I know that I'll like to do the same here. So much like in real life, I'll be submissive. It might not seem like it in the story at first, but I would love for it to move in such a direction where I would be completely submissive towards a man.

Race:
I like to think that I could play any race! Personally, I'm Filipina but I don't think that this would prevent me from writing a character from a different ethnic background, depending on my co-writer's tastes/preferences. I might be slower in writing, since I would have to give my posts a bit more thought, mind you.

Bodytype: At about 5'10 tall, I consider myself to be a tall woman. I'm taller than my husband, even. My body type is curvy and even if this sounds like I'm bragging, I'm busty too. I think my big butt is probably what appeals people most about my body. My hips add to its appeal too, making it seem more wide and all. I have thickish thighs too, so if that all appeals to you then I think you will live my characters who will most probably resemble me in some way!

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:
I don't think it would be a good idea for me to play anything involving these. I'm a fantasy fan but I've never written a character that wasn't human so this is one of those things that I stay away from because I would ruin the story with cringy writing. Maybe in the future I will edit this though!

Settings: All of my favorite stories involve a more modern setting, so that's what I will stick with! I do like the idea of lore building though, so maybe I could be convinced in the future to try something else out.

Likes/kinks:

1. Being married and having been with one man, it's a bit hard to say what my favorite kinks are but I'll try to describe the kind of things that I freaking love reading on this site.

2. I really love some light BDSM. Being choked, verbal humiliation, being restrained/cuffed. Although I wouldn't stand much for it in RL, I do like the idea of being objectified and being the plaything of a crude man.

3. While we're on the subject of the type of man I would love to be part of my stories, my husband is a very loving and caring man. That said, I would love for the man in the story to be the opposite. It's not that I don't love my husband or anything but writing these kind of stories would not have the same appeal if I were immersing myself in a story where the male character was loving, considerate and warm. What I would really like is a dirty, lewd man to have his way with me in these situations. I would love to read about his thoughts, his endeavors and how he plans to have his way. Most of all, I love the feeling of reading a story, immersing myself and feeling like a prey hunted by a predator.

4. I'd love for the male character to be a lecherous pervert. Constantly checking me out, thinking of ways to get me in compromising positions, etc.

5. I love the thought of some public display. From having my ass grabbed in public to filming a sex tape, I would love to include some aspect of this into my stories.

6. While in RL, I'm loyal and loving to my husband, I would like to eventually write a cheating story. It's the taboo aspect of it that I love so I hope that makes sense.

7. Non-consent and impregnation might be themes I'd like to visit, but would require some planning ahead of time!

8. Anal. Totally embarrassed to put that one in there, but I would love to try it :eek:

9. Detailed writing!

Limits:

1. I'm not crazy about the idea of multiple partners. It might seem like a silly limit but I can't imagine being in a situation like that. I could maybe be convinced to try, but you'd have to be pretty darn convincing. If so, I will edit that out.

2. While I'm into the idea of degradation and humiliation, I'm not into being tortured. There's a line and having it go for too long would probably turn me off.

3. No scat, vomit and blood.

ORIENTATION: No Limitations, Adaptable.

POWER EXCHANGE: Doesn't matter, Adaptable.

RACE: Caucasian.

BODYTYPE: Whatever your preference is, Adaptable.

LIKES / KINKS: (Everything is Optional) Non-Consensual, Forced Orgasm or Orgasm Denial, Masochism, Humiliation, Objectification, Psychological Torture, Gangbang, Breeding, Creampie, Sex Toys, Body Modification, Double Penetration, Anal Training, Ureteral Insertions, Partial Castration, Male Pregnancy.

HARD LIMITS: Minors, One Liners, God Modeling, Racism and Rushed / Unedited Responses.

AVAILABILITY: Daily.

Last edited:
STATUS: Involved in a few role-plays and enjoying them immensely! But always interested in new ideas, even if we might have to wait.. I know I can tend to take on too much and so I must try to keep things at a manageable level. I’m relatively new at this, still “finding my feet”, so I welcome feedback and critique of my writing.

I am Swedish, and even though my English is advanced I know I might have some difficulty with certain aspects of the language.

GENDER: Female. Your gender is male. I’m not bi, but I’m not totally against the idea of another woman slipping in, if it feels right. I can do a male character if the story needs it.

AGE: I am 36 but can do 18-50 as a general guideline. Your characters’ age can be any.

ORIENTATION: Heterosexual, for the most part. But open to interesting ideas.

POWER EXCHANGE: Mostly I need to be submissive in some sense, from a little to a lot. I can play a more dominant role also, like a wife in exchange with her cuckolded husband.

RACE: Caucasian, but I could see myself do other races if need be.

BODYTYPE: I am a blonde, curvy, blue-eyed, big-assed woman and I do enjoy playing myself in my own body! But I can be other body-types too.

SETTINGS: I enjoy detail, especially when it comes to the persons involved, their history, culture, even politics, psychology, surroundings etc. To quote from Obuzetis presentation - “I can’t just do random bar and there’s a brunette” (thanks). That’s a turn-off. On the other hand (yes I’m complicated, I’m a woman..), there is such a thing as too much detail, when they don’t contribute to the story and the atmosphere.

I prefer the reality of the world we live in and can’t really do fantasy/sci-fi settings justice. I would probably have difficulty with historic or future settings also. I do often prefer to use myself and my own life as background, I find it easier and more exciting than taking on a completely different persona – but I think it in part has to do with my lack of experience in RP. So, trying out someone else would probably be an interesting and rewarding challenge.

LIKES / KINKS: I want to be used hard and rough, all holes, and everything else you would associate with rough play. Into a lot of BDSM stuff but not everything. Can be discussed on request. Enjoy interracial, humiliation, certain types of abuse, cheating, psychological ‘games’, group sex/gangbangs. Into my character being watched, both in real-time but also as in photography, film etc. Exhibited, exposed, maybe degraded. Interested in non-consensual situations - maybe. Also into alterations (not sure what the term is), like bimbofication.

There are most definitely more likes and kinks that I forget right now. A general “like” I have are unhappy or complex course of events and endings. I want it to be a bit dark, realistic, slightly twisted… My character will cry and can generally have all kinds of feelings ranging from joyous and elated to sad and depressed. Don’t worry, it’s life.

HARD LIMITS: Minors, pointless violence, torture that leaves bad bruising, blood etc. No piss or feces thank you.. I can do family as in in-laws, but not blood relatives. There are probably more limits, but like many limits they might be pushed. Let’s talk about it.

AVAILABILITY: When I’m on form - daily and often. But then I know myself well enough to say that I sometimes have a lapse after a more intense phase. But I will let you know!

Ashley's Profile

Status : Returning , not new but returning back on a new account , hoping and looking to find new story lines and meet new people

Gender : Female , I'm a Female in real life so whenever things get dirty I'd have no clue how to react as a non female character

Age: well I'm 24 Y old but I can play younger or older characters if need be :)

Orientation : Well Bisexual/ pansexual so i have no issues writing with males or females

Power Exchange: Well I mostly try to rp as a chaotic , mischievous character ... Naive at times and a full time brat and of course when doing the naughty my characters are always more submissive inclined

Race and Body type : I don't mind playing any kind of Race i have an open mind as for body types well I'm a Tiny person in real 5ft1 so most likely I'd rp a smaller Character

Settings: I don't mind any setting from Fantasy to Scifi it all works for me aslong as the general story and idea speaks to me

Kinks : Actually quite a lot if you're interested in rping with it might be easier to have a chat about what works and what doesn't as i genuinely don't have any hard limits besides scat , death and dismemberment so just let me know what you have in mind and we sort stuff out !!

Some Quick Facts :

- Yes I can be very Cheeky
- I do work but i can be around daily to atleast get some posts out and in the weekend I have days off from work
- I do have ADHD so sometimes i can be very distracted

If you'd like to Rp with me Hit me up :D

SRP Profile

Age: Middle Aged. Tend to play with people my own age but if the scenario involves a generation gap, I'm fine with that. (But I would prefer to play those games with someone my own age, if you know what I mean.)

Orientation: Bi. Grew up mesmerized by assertive women. Still a thrill for me. But I cannot deny a certain attraction to a portion of the male anatomy now and then.

Power Exchange: I'm submissive. But I won't submit to a sucky dom or domme. I'm sorry. If I have to do all the work, I really don't need you. ;o) If you can't write complete sentences, we're not going to work. (I can take a dominant role with someone I know and expect to play with again in the future.) You don't have to tie me up. Fascinate me and I'm all yours, willingly.

Race: I'm white. Open to race-themed scenarios but it's not my main thing.

Bodtype: I'm tall and broad shouldered. Long-waisted. As for body types I'm attracted to: full figured women are my favorites, though I cannot deny an appreciation for pretty young women I see (but do not associate with).

Alernate species / fatasy races / et al. No. Not interested. At all.

Settings: I'm an introvert: home, library, maybe a church (for some naughty nun / religious fetish stuff). Open to other things.

Likes / kinks : Femdom, cuckold, verbal humiliation, tease & denial, forced bi, cocksucking, voyeurism, mutual masturbation, religious themed scenarios. (I spent several years in a Catholic seminary...) I'm creative (writer, musician) and emphasize the PLAY in roleplay. It's a dance. Both have to be involved and attentive to the other's moves.

Hard limits: scat, men who think it's okay to hit women, things done out of meanness rather than zeal, and people are humorless and uncreative.

A few pictures I like. (I made the captions. I love to make captions.)

Attachments

• He's mine and I fuck him however I want to.jpg
    He's mine and I fuck him however I want to.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1
  • I'm going to enjoy fucking you up.jpg
    I'm going to enjoy fucking you up.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
  • I know you love the view, baby.jpg
    I know you love the view, baby.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Say chesse, faggot.jpg
    Say chesse, faggot.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Yeah, you're straight.jpg
    Yeah, you're straight.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1
AutumnOhGee's amazing roleplay profile

Gender: I prefer playing female characters, not having experience playing male roles and given that I'm a woman in real life, it wouldn't make much sense for me to jump into a male role right now.

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual.

Power exchange: This is probably one of the most important bits for me, but I cannot for the life of me play a dominant role. It just isn't as fun for me. So, I play nearly exclusively submissive roles. Keep in mind that my characters aren't total pushovers but will nearly always submit to the male character at the end.

Body type: I'm a taller woman with an ample chest and larger butt, but I'm comfortable playing any body type that suits the story.

Kinks:
I love first and foremost, well written stories. As cheesy or even pretentious that might come across, I love reading the characters that my partners come up with, their thoughts and reading about their lewd intentions. For me, it's always a bit of a rush reading what goes on in the heads of male characters and I always try my best to return the favor with my posts being as descriptive as possible. The story is, at least for me, what makes the sex scenes enjoyable in the first place. What I'm trying to say is that unless you can write at least two paragraphs per post and build the story with me, then even if you had identical kinks for me, writing the story wouldn't be as enjoyable.

That put aside, I love cheating threads. I know that it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I love to write my characters being in loving relationships and getting seduced by a man who is anything but loving. I really enjoy the idea of "losing" in the story; not ending up with a man who both loves me and is well suited for me, but with a lewd man who just wants me for my body. I really love a good story where my character initially wants nothing to do with the advances of her pursuer, but ends up submitting due to him manipulating her. Whether it be through twisted her moral compass, mind frame, blackmail or otherwise, that she ends up being with someone who is obsessed with her body and nothing else. In that same vein, I would love for the male character to be objectifying and incredibly lustful in nature. He might not show it right away (or maybe he does, depending on the story), but eventually would show his true colors.

I really, really love rough sex with hair pulling, slapping, spanking, choking and more. So much so that my characters would protest, to the border of it being non-con. I also really enjoy filmed sex and public sex in my stories; being coerced into doing something that I would otherwise never do in a million years. To put things bluntly, I don't want love-making sessions, I want to be pro-boned, pinned against the floor, kind of animalistic lust. :cool:

Anal and assplay is something that I enjoy adding to my stories, although it is typically brought up as a more "forced" scene. What I mean by that, is that my character would never suggest this to the male character, but usually he'd force it on her, whether through blackmail, heavy coercion or even rape.

I love body writing, with the male character writing his name on my body. Whether it's through the use of a marker, or even a tattoo, I enjoy the thought of the male character declaring "ownership" at some point of the story. The ultimate form of this would be impregnation in a way, but I would really keep this as an "ending" to the story.

I really love being descriptive in writing, with wet noises and degrading comments being written during the sex scenes.

Hard limits: Bestiality, children, scat, vomit, foot-fetish

Writing Style: Third person or first person. What's most important to be is highly descriptive, dialogue heavy kind of posts. I need there to be build-up before I'd want to fuck. I like the use of images in posts, whether it's to describe a a character, a setting or event - but this is more of a bonus than anything.

I can be online at least once per day, and if something comes up I would be sure to let you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gender: I’m female. So I like to stick with what I know. I’ve never really tried out a male character. I feel I’d stumble around with it or be over the top.

Orientation: again, sticking with what I know, I tend to play straight, but I’ll prance around in bi and lesbian territory.

Power exchange: I like switching it up. If you can hold the counter part, I can more than likely connect with it.

Race: I’d prefer what I know, Caucasian or something off the wall fantasy or supernatural.

Bodytype: I lean towards the curvier, but I’ll fit the need. Any height is fine. I’ll, also, go redheaded unless there’s a need for something else.

Likes/kinks: I’m into way too much to put down. I can usually fit the need or find something I like about it. I’d like to get into some fantasy/supernatural. I haven’t experimented with it much.

Hard limits: children, scat, watersports, non-humanoid beastiality

Availability: at least once a day

FoxRoast41's SRP

Gender: I’m male and I only feel comfortable writing male roles. I have written more than one male character before in a single story; it's not my preference but I can do it for the sake of plot if necessary.

Age: I can write convincingly as an 18 year old college frat boy as well as a mature, 50 year old dom - and everything in between. I'm in my late 20's in real life.

Orientation: straight.

Power exchange: I am more than capable of writing both.

Race: I usually write as Caucasian or a mix of Caucasian and something else.

Bodytype: I'm slender-athletic, but I cater my character to your taste :)

Likes/kinks: In terms of genre, I have done and enjoy modern realistic, historical, fantasy, sci fi, Star Wars. Otherwise I'm open to almost everything. I'm just not into animals or incest. I can write long, romantic stories as well as kidnap/rape scenarios. I can write short, stereotypical "teacher-student" type engagements, though I FAR PREFER a well-developed character, a rich story, and detailed writing.. I can't stand one-liner writers.

*For me, it's about the writing, the character, the story - and yes of course the sex, but the sex is just no fun for me without the rest of it.*

Hard limits: children, scat, watersports, non-humanoid

Availability: a few times a day, sometimes more in the evenings

Had some issues that proved unsolvable, so I'm back with a new screen name, though I've been around a while.

Orientation: Flexible according to the needs of the story. Bi with a preference for women in real life.

Power Exchange: A bit of both. I often play the dominant role, but I really enjoy playing the submissive role when a lady is up for something different.

Race: Caucasian. But willing to play any race.

Body type: Slim, but willing to play whatever the character calls for

Alternative species/Fantasy races/Furries/Mutations: I'll do basic fantasy races (elves, etc), but I don't really go in for things more exotic.

Settings: I am open to just about any kind of setting. Most of my experience is with modern and fantasy settings.

Likes/Kinks: Romance, teasing, seduction (particularly being seduced), being submissive

Hard limits: Blood and other non-sexual body fluids. Rape (I will do lighter non-consensual, but no rape)

Availability: Quite a lot at the moment. More at night, but also here and there during the day.

What I look for in a partner: Someone who can write descriptively. I don't necessarily mean long. I'm not that strict about grammar or post length, but I want someone who can write more than a couple sentences, and who will write descriptively. This is supposed to be a fantasy after all.

It all started when I got catcalled by a pervert when I was moving across the street. Hearing something as crude as "Hey baby, that fat ass is too big for those trousers!" awakened something inside of me and I want to write stories (although very loosely) based on experiences I've had.

My name is Amara, but most people call me Amy. I'm a twenty five year old woman who loves to read detailed erotic stories and likes to write them too! I'm written before on other sites and as you can probably guess, I'm looking forward to writing them in here too!

I'm not sure if there is a template for this, but I'm going to copy the OP of this thread and use their format!

-

Orientation:
I can play heterosexual or bisexual characters.

Power Exchange:
There's nothing I love more than playing as someone who, over time, becomes incredibly submissive. I don't switch and there is nothing that would turn me off faster than being dominant in a story.

Race: I'm Hispanic, but I'm willing to play other races if the story calls for it. Still, as a general rule of thumb, I tend to play as 'myself' as much as possible in my stories.

Bodytype: I exercise whenever I have the time and energy for it, so I would consider myself slim. I'm about five feet six with average boobs, I think. But I've been constantly told that I've got a huge ass. So if that's your thing, then I'm your girl! If not, then pitch me the story idea and I might consider using a different bodytype that fits the story.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: No thank you! Although I might be convinced to play a non-erotic roleplay, if the story is really good!

Settings: I'm really into modern settings since it's just so easy to relate to things that are in, you know, our world! So whether it's gritty or super realistic, I tend to choose contemporary settings.

Likes/kinks:

My sexual nature is that I'm submissive and with the right person, pretty masochistic. I like some taboo elements like cheating, nonconsent and drugs - although not all of them have to be included for me to really enjoy myself!

If you really want to turn me on while I'm reading the story, I really love to have verbal humiliation/mockery/mindfuckery/mindbreak incorporated in the story. Especially if you're into cheating elements because I love stories where I would end up with "the wrong guy".

I love being objectified, at least in private, so that's definitely something that I love to read. Anal, although something I've yet to do in real life, is something that I really want to try here. Spankings, hair pulling, choking, public display and humiliation are all things that turn me on. Rough sex especially, because where's the fun in vanilla stuff, especially in erotica? ;)

Limits: Incest, foot fetish, blood and other non-sexual body fluids.

Post lengths: From me, you can expect long and very detailed posts. If I had to put a number on it, I range somewhere between 3 to 12 paragraphs, depending on the type of post and the pacing of the story.

Availability: While I would love to be available everyday, all the time, I think it's fair to say that I'll be online usually around 8 ~ 10 PM Eastern Time during the weekdays.

Last edited:
New to RP but not writing erotica. RP is something I have long found interest in but up until now have not acted upon.

Gender: I am male and would only write male roles. It is what I would be more comfortable in writing.

Age: I'm in my mid fourties, so between 30 and older, but I do welcome the challenge of mid twenties.

Orientation: Straight. Really only interested in writing with women. I understand it's Role Play.

Power Exchange: I have writen from Dominant to vanilla. I do tend to go more in the Dominant direction. Have never written in a sub role, but not something I would readily rule out with the right female writer.

Body type: I'm very open to this. I have no true preference on my character or the character I'm writing with.. I would classify myself more in the slim department and not really tall, only 5'10".

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not really into much fantasy with exceptions being vampire and possibly demon/possession. Guess it's more related to having her to my will, without having the ability to deny it.

Setting: Historical and modern interest me equally.

Likes and Kinks: I tend to write in a Dominant role, humiliation, public display, non-consent does interest me although I've never really included it in my writings. I'm sure there are many more and will update this as I learn more about myself. I can also be vanilla. Let's be honest, that is the bulk of my experience.

Hard Limits: Absolutely no under age, 18+ and not into feces, blood.

Availability: I tend to keep odd hours. One could expect at the minimum 3 to 4 post a week. Possibly even more if the story draws me in and I have the overwhelming feeling to contribute more often.

I would really like to find someone who can write what they feel, what they are experiencing. Not interesting in someone who writes in a direction they believe I want the story to go. If it changes directions, then so be it. A natural flow is always much more enticing.

Orientation: I play lesbian characters exclusively

Power Exchange: I'm a switch, although I trend more dominant. A seriously alpha woman can top me though.

Race: Almost any fantasy race, but when it comes to reality based ones, I only play white because I don't want to steal roles from others

Bodytype: I'm tall, but I can play short. I'm athletic and a little muscular, but I can play curvaceous. I don't play heavyset or larger--not my thing

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I like this stuff--maybe not the mutations thing, but playing elves and centaurs and what not is a lot of fun for me. Furries, I'm not one in real life, but I've enjoyed playing a coyote-morph quite a bit.

Settings: Pretty much anything is fun. Fantasy settings, science fiction, or even mundane like office or school. It's about the interactions in it more than the setting itself

Likes/kinks: BDSM, Domme/sub stuff, latex, lingerie, flirting, toys of all kinds, spanking, and even some exhibitionism

Hard limits: Minors, scat, necro, vomit, piss, vore/gore, atrocious spelling/punctuation/grammar, rushed/unedited posts, non-consent, incest, and probably others that I haven't found yet.

Availability: Pretty good. I have a few projects in the works, but I'm always up for making time for something fun if it's properly shiny

Orientation: Heterosexual

Power Exchange: I am all over the place with this but I tend to need strong lead males. I play more submissive or innocent. I'd really be interested in exploring the seeming contribution between wanting to be independent and also wanting to be submissive in my role play.

Race: Open

Bodytype: I am open here, depending on my co-writer's tastes. If left to my own devices, I'd create a character similar to myself. Petite, curvy, brunette, freckles, gray-blue eyes.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am into some SciFi/devil/vampire storylines.

Settings: Modern day or alternate realities. Post apocalyptic worlds interest me. No historical rp's for me.

Likes/kinks: Strong or aggressive male leads, exploration, nonconsent, multiple partners, anonymity, possession, hairpulling, bdsm, rough sex. Open to others' kinks (you never know).

Hard limits: No minors, pets or feet. Not an exhaustive list but the basics.

Availability: I would be able to post at least 3 or 4 times a week, more if possible.

Last edited:
Orientation: Doesn't Matter
Species: Open to stories settings
Race: Doesn't Matter

Active nerd and fantasy fan, love to write many kinds of role playing.
Open to any ideas that do not violate the forums guidelines.

I'm leaving my descriptions a little vague, since I'm very open and just love to tackle new ideas. If you have and idea feel free to message me and we can discuss details:rose:

Personally I am into exploring BDSM, Fantasy Settings, Romance, and settings that highlight the dynamics of RP.

Look forward from hearing from you all, happy RP ya kinky freaks ;).

5funnysexquotes_0.jpg

Works in Progress
The Hunter and the hunted
A fantasy setting with a experienced hunter and a pack of wolves. A new chapter with Katalynn

A Knight lost once found
A tale of knights and not so distressed damsels. A new project with darkwarrioress57

A small town girl
A man lost finds something new to hold onto, a beautiful woman with a unique secret. A story unfolding with SRP_Lover19

A Girl and her book
A girl picks up a copy of Frankenstein, and gets more than the story she hoped for.

One Man's Darkness
A man unable to cope with his past, finds and idol for his ire to worship. A new project with darkwarrioress57

To rise and fall in Rome
And unfolding story about masters and slaves set in ancient Rome. Happy to be working with Adeline04 on this.

Last edited:
Always looking for F RP Partners

Age: Im in my 40's but will play any age as long as it's legal.

Orientation: I'm 100% straight

Power Exchange: I'm a switch. I love being dominate and submissive and I love the exchange of power. I love scenes that build over time and when the hunter becomes the prey and vice-versa.

Race: I'm color blind. Whatever you crsve........ I WILL DO!

Bodytype: 6'2" HWP but willing to play any size

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not good at playing any of these.

Settings: modern

Likes/kinks: GIVING ORAL (Its a love actually) multi orgasms, seducrion, romantic, kissing, loving scenes, older/younger, breeding, face sitting, breast play, force without major pain, forced orgasms, cum denial, blackmail, rough, power exchange, teacher, mentor, office play, hotwire, blindfolds, bound, cuk, and MILFS

Dislikes: Minors, blood, scat, animals, humiliation, use and abuse (spanking, hair pulling and pouring are fine), excessive pain, and watersports

Availability: I'm single and unattached and an insomniac so I usually available, voice play is also a favorite of mine provided we click and play well together.

I enjoy long detailed scenes that build sexual tension and where the characters grow and develop into some sort of relationship. I like to use gifs and pics from the net and sometimes personal ones to help bring a visual to the scene. I'm am not a "get off and log off" kind of guy. I play then chat, flirt and welcome criticisms so that I can give you the scene you crave without judgement. I get off getting you off. I've been known to roleplay and or voice for hours. I'm also am multi orgasmic.

Note: I prefer not to jump into a scene without having some discussion about our characters without discussing how the scene will play out. With great honest discussion comes great roleplay partners!!! PMs welcome. Can't wait to find new women to rile-play with.

Jeff

Last edited:
SensateOne

I’ve been part of lit, under various names, since 2000 or so. I’ve been away, so a fresh start seemed appropriate! (For those familiar with classic videogames, my profile name is a shoutout to Planescape: Torment)

I have an intellectual job and a creative hobby. I sway to either side of the Nerd/Geek line at times. I'm good with grammar, but not obsessed by it, and tend towards naughtiness when the opportunity presents itself. I am, however, deeply committed to the Oxford comma. DEEPLY.

Some details:

Gender: CisMale. I primarily play male in chat/RP, but can play female in the right situation.

Orientation: Male characters heterosexual, Female Characters anywhere on the orientation spectrum, although some are more difficult for me to play convincingly than others.

Power Exchange: Not required, but when invoked I usually take the dominant role.

Race: Caucasian of Irish ancestry. For RP, I’m willing to do my best at whatever the story requires.

Bodytype: Average, though I’m told my eyelashes are very attractive.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:
Perhaps. Open for discussion / negotiation.

Settings: I tend to reject those things that are tied to the Harlequin romances of the 80s and 90s, so the Victorian Era is right out. Otherwise, creativity-uber-alles.

Likes/kinks: I have been a member of my local BDSM community for some time, and am well versed. I tend to believe that anything consenting adults want to get up to is pretty much okay, except where power relationships make consent a fiction (including mental issues, parent/child incest, etc.).

In RP, I’m up for most things that fit the above rules. Let’s find some limits and push them – isn’t that what creative interaction is for?

Limits: Parent/Child Incest, non-adults, non-sexual body fluids other than blood (because Vampires, amirite?).

Post lengths: I write a few paragraphs at a time, because I don’t want to stomp on the other player’s control of their character.

Availability: I’m in the Eastern time zone in the U.S. I’m available at random during my waking hours, which are roughly 5:30am-9:30pm. I’ll make fun roleplays a priority, but not THE priority, if you know what I mean. :D

I don't expect perfection from writing partners, just eagerness to explore new territory together! Please reach out if you've got an idea for something fun we can share.

Back