What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wasnt today.... But it was while Sir was here... We were playing blackjack and the dealer was messing with him about a card he was gonna get dealt but he had said he didnt want it.. BUT she knew he DID.. and she started laughing and I was laughing... and he turned and looked at me and said DO NOT SAY A WORD... I tried hard not to say a word.. but couldnt help but laugh.... It was GREAT!
 
This wasnt today.... But it was while Sir was here... We were playing blackjack and the dealer was messing with him about a card he was gonna get dealt but he had said he didnt want it.. BUT she knew he DID.. and she started laughing and I was laughing... and he turned and looked at me and said DO NOT SAY A WORD... I tried hard not to say a word.. but couldnt help but laugh.... It was GREAT!

good thing laughing isnt a word :D
 
And interesting and intensely amusing IM conversation that just made the time slip by this afternoon :rose:
 
sleeping in late. awakening to cool overcast weather and wind that wispered over my face as I walked through the city. knowing that soon I will be home. free to hike and climb. take another stab at Mt. Rainier. eat homemade potato bread and fresh cinnamon rolls. hearing a friend mention the places I've been not long ago. feeling like they'll walk in my footsteps is comforting. knowing that so many avenues for exploration will be open soon. reminds me of robert frost. which path will I take? my hope is it will be one that's right for me...
 
Dreaming of him last night.... Sleeping in a bit this morning... Waking to some offline messages.. and then chatting with him about life in general....
 
The mention of Robert Frost and evoked memories of his poem:

Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
 
Buying more yarn (like I need more yarn :rolleyes:)

Getting chatted up by a guy while at the JiffyLube (that never happens to me)

Realizing that someday guys chatting me up may no longer be a novelty, and hoping that each time it still makes me feel like it did today - awake to possibility
 
doing more virtual packing and resisting the urge to pack things up.

admiring my pretty new purple luggage

remembering what it's like to be under orgasm control
 
Sending my long distance love flowers and having her think enough of them to send me a picture, so I could see them.
 
It's Mother's Day here, so a text message from my daughter and phone call from my son made me smile :)
 
Today about 3:30-ish pm, mom and I was sitting in the living room watching a movie and stepdad was in the kitchen about to lay something out for supper when the phone rings. Mom tells stepdad get that, will you. He comes out of the kitchen, around the bar and that's when I say "I AM ASLEEP!" He picks up the phone and begins talking to whomever is calling and the next thing that came out of his mouth was "well I would but she's still asleep right now." It was my dad's annoying ass girlfriend wanting me to come visit. Stepdad hangs up and him and mom both look at me and said at the same time, "How did you know?" LMAO
 
A couple of emails from my supervisor at university. It's nice to know he cares.:)
 
Receiving 2 cards in the mail from 2 of my kids... They are great at getting the sappy ones.. Ha! But they were loaded with confetti... :heart:

And kneeling and talking to mom... and telling her Happy Mothers Day, I just wish she could be here so I could have handed her these :rose:x 12 and tell her just how much I appreciated her...

a voice mail on my home phone from my dad.. from last night at 930 that said Only Bad Girls werent home at 930 on Saturday night... OH no my cover is blown how did he know? =0)
 
Last edited:
My poor D coming to chat even though he is poorly. The images he conjured up *giggle*

Listening to a recording of my ex's radio interview. It never fails to make me laugh. Hearing him laugh makes me *giggle* along.

A chat with my best friend and her advice

My mum :rose:

An hey its Monday....a fresh week and I started it laughing :)
 
Ty, Fury, your link is what made me laugh today, and it's not even 8am yet!

Woo hoo!

I'm so glad!

:D

:rose:

Today my husband asked me to slap him if he ever decided to "grow a goatee like just about every middle aged man has these days."

I said "No problem. I'll call you pussy face till you shave!" We both had a good laugh over that.

:rose:
 
The minute I decide to chill on the relationship hunt, a circumstance lands me in an email/chat exchange with four different guys, not including the one I've been talking to as a friend. And while odds are none of these opportunities will pan out, it is a nice reminder that sometimes, life happens when you're not paying attention. :)
 
My 3 year old niece tried calling my mom this afternoon and got her voice mail. In the message you can hear her saying "she not talking mom. Why gramma not talk to me!"

So my mom called her when she got home and was scolded by the child

Mam'maw why you no talk to me

That was my voice mail sweetie

No mam'maw it was you. I call you and you talk then you no talk no more!

*giggles* she's too adorable for words....wonder if this story will make them forget that she's taken up spanking herself. :confused:
 
being able to wear his mark the way it was intended, instead of the piercing barbell i have had to wear up untill today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top