Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is bordered by Virginville and Blue Ball. Them there Amish are a naughty bunch.

Happy, healthy, safe, and prosperous new year to all. :)

As referenced in my previous post re Qlets, I too am bordering Blue Ball (Virginville might just be pushing my credibility rating a little too far).

Happy New Year SweetMs.:kiss:
 
I'm in awe. And I'm blushing. LOL

Yes you are awesome; Over the years I've seen you mention blushing a lot, but you still continue to slip off the curb, me thinks the lady doth protest too much.


Happy New Year BeeG.:heart:
 
Oh bloody hell, I might as well keep going now that I've started.

112568-spire.jpg


Happy New Year HT'ers One and All.
 
Yes you are awesome; Over the years I've seen you mention blushing a lot, but you still continue to slip off the curb, me thinks the lady doth protest too much.


Happy New Year BeeG.:heart:

Blushing is my curse, however I bravely soldier on in the face of adversity. ;)

Happy New Year Q-ey. :heart:
 
Wow. I totally read this as "Happy New Year Haters One and All." :eek:

Haters gonna hate! :D

"Paging Dr Freud, Paging Dr Freud"; Better make it a double appointment, because I see it too.:confused:

If I didn't still have you on iggy I'd wish you all the best for the New Year.:rose:
 
I have three kids, too - but every now and again, I get lucky! :D



LOL - I could have sworn you've had "The Talk.";)

Maybe she had the same one I did.

"Here is a booklet. If you have any questions, ask your older sister."

interesting places in Lancaster County PA

Damn, they don't have Blue Ball on there (near Ephrata) or Virginville (on 143 over the line in Berks). They do have Bird-in-hand, forgot about that one.

I've heard people often visit Bird-in-hand, after a long stay in Blue Ball.
 
Last edited:
No posts in the Café since January 7? This is unacceptable!

*crickets*
 
you know, i just love that the giants have again beaten green bay in lambeau. i am astonished the giants defense was as good as they were, and equally surprised at how not-in-sync the green bay offense was.

very curious about the giants/SF rematch next weekend...

ed
 
Too sexy for work?

Big cowl neck sweater that comes down nearly to my knees, opaque black leggings, tight black leather over the knee boots with 5 inch stiletto heels.

Business casual is the dress code--not showing any cleavage or booty.
 
Big cowl neck sweater that comes down nearly to my knees, opaque black leggings, tight black leather over the knee boots with 5 inch stiletto heels.

Business casual is the dress code--not showing any cleavage or booty.


I've never worked anywhere that leggings were acceptable for a business casual dress code so I'd go with no. Then again the over the knee boots wouldn't be acceptable either. Not a case of too sexy, just not appropriate. But it sounds delightful as long as it's not me that has to wear those heels.

My guess is if you have to ask, the answer is no.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top