Guy would you lick...

Meh, how would you react if some guy comes up to you and says let's go somewhere quiet so you are granted the privilege of sucking my cock?

Well, my experience is:
1 - Guys in general are super interested in just getting a blowjob without reciprocation. Part of my interest in asking that question was to see if the was a perspective bias here.
2 - The other way around doesn't seem to be a super uncommon occurrence. It seems like a reasonable fantasy for a man.

If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?

Not a huge fan of bathroom sex. I hope she'd take me home (or to her hotel room). I would not demand anything in return in advance. I have enough confidence in my oral skills that I know she'd be screaming for me to fuck her before I was done...

Well, my experience is:
1 - Guys in general are super interested in just getting a blowjob without reciprocation. Part of my interest in asking that question was to see if the was a perspective bias here.
2 - The other way around doesn't seem to be a super uncommon occurrence. It seems like a reasonable fantasy for a man.

I don't get it. What are you trying to find out with your original question?

If a man approached a woman and said, "hey, wanna come with me and suck my cock?", not only would she not "negotiate reciprocation", she would probably call the cops. So another way of looking at the "bad replies" you got here is that they are actually good, since these men haven't called the cops on you, or shot you down for being creepy.

(yeah, it's only creepy if men do it.)

Also, of course a total stranger will be egoist, thinking of his own pleasure first. Hell, even people who are in long-term relationships (whether "friendship" or "love") can be "too" egoist, with a dysfunctional ratio of exchange (that is, where one side gives far more than the other).

However, this doesn't mean that there aren't men out there who are genuinely interested in giving, and willing to pleasure women without immediately demanding something in return.

Last edited:
If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?

It might depend on my read of the situation and her. In most cases I'd see it as pretty trashy, especially if those were the first (or among the first) words between us. I'd be suspicious of a catch or angle... I mean, really, how many women would do that? Whether inclined or not, I'd be intrigued enough to want to figure out what was going on with her to string conversation along to figure her out.

I'm huge into giving oral (and no, nothing needed in return), so if I'm hesitant, there's a reason. *lol* In this case, I'd be hesitant in most cases.

I swear, if I ever am single again I am so fucked if i just want casual sex. All I could think about was, "ewwwww, so many germs in a bathroom stall!", followed quickly by, "ewwwwww, so many said yes right away. What if her pussy is gross? What if either of them have a disease?!"

Why do I have to love microbiology so?!

What would you do?

Fuck yes. Giving an attractive woman oral pleasure is my favorite! And I wouldn't expect any thing is return, either.

It might depend on my read of the situation and her. In most cases I'd see it as pretty trashy, especially if those were the first (or among the first) words between us. I'd be suspicious of a catch or angle... I mean, really, how many women would do that? Whether inclined or not, I'd be intrigued enough to want to figure out what was going on with her to string conversation along to figure her out.

I'm huge into giving oral (and no, nothing needed in return), so if I'm hesitant, there's a reason. *lol* In this case, I'd be hesitant in most cases.

I swear, if I ever am single again I am so fucked if i just want casual sex. All I could think about was, "ewwwww, so many germs in a bathroom stall!", followed quickly by, "ewwwwww, so many said yes right away. What if her pussy is gross? What if either of them have a disease?!"

My reaction would almost certainly be a combination of these two. Both raise very sound points.

^^^^

My thoughts exactly!

I think before the clit licking question, I'd be first asking "Do you have a car nearby, and does it have a back seat? You do? Good. Next question..."

I don't get it. What are you trying to find out with your original question?
Honestly I was interested in the responses. I have lots of fantasies about fucking strangers and this was in my mind.

If a man approached a woman and said, "hey, wanna come with me and suck my cock?", not only would she not "negotiate reciprocation", she would probably call the cops. So another way of looking at the "bad replies" you got here is that they are actually good, since these men haven't called the cops on you, or shot you down for being creepy.

Well, that's funny. Since I've had guys ask me to suck their cocks, an dI've never called the cops. Though I have declined 100% of the time. Funny thing is that in spite of my clearly saying "no" many have either decided that meant they need to insult me or aggressively pursue me. So maybe I should have called the cops.
In other words it's a false dichotomy.

However, this doesn't mean that there aren't men out there who are genuinely interested in giving, and willing to pleasure women without immediately demanding something in return.

You do make some good points here though.

Okay, new question:
Under what circumstances would you eat a woman out without expecting reciprocation?
How would a woman go about convincing a stranger to eat her out? Is there a way for her to do this relatively safely?

Well, that's funny. Since I've had guys ask me to suck their cocks, an dI've never called the cops. Though I have declined 100% of the time. Funny thing is that in spite of my clearly saying "no" many have either decided that meant they need to insult me or aggressively pursue me. So maybe I should have called the cops.
In other words it's a false dichotomy.

I see nothing funny about you being harassed. So yes, perhaps you should, if you feel threatened.

About the false dichotomy, I will say this: men are less likely to feel threatened, if only because women are not the usual suspects for sexual harassment or violence. Case in point: you have been insulted and aggressively pursued, and I have not.

I see nothing funny about you being harassed. So yes, perhaps you should, if you feel threatened.

About the false dichotomy, I will say this: men are less likely to feel threatened, if only because women are not the usual suspects for sexual harassment or violence. Case in point: you have been insulted and aggressively pursued, and I have not.

Indeed.

I would say yes, if I felt an attraction to her. I love to give pleasure, so I would also find it an incredibly erotic experience. If she wanted to reciprocate, well I wouldn't say no...
It's an interesting question, which I had to give some thought to, I've never been asked to think about that one.

Well, I have had this happen once. I declined, but really wished I had just done it. Just not brave enough at the time I was asked too. And as far as getting anything in return...id be ok without. Im more of a giver less of a taker. Ill take if offered but Id prefer the woman to be satisfied. That is where my sanctification come from.

Okay, new question:
Under what circumstances would you eat a woman out without expecting reciprocation?
Almost any. Sometimes it is just great just to concentrate on her completely and to be able to watch her and hear her and feel her as she comes and leave her so exhausted that she just wants to fall asleep in your arms. But she would have to be someone I was really close to.
How would a woman go about convincing a stranger to eat her out? Is there a way for her to do this relatively safely?
Get him completely drunk? Produce an up to date medical certificate? With a complete stranger there can't be any degree of safety. In my younger days I'd have had no hesitation but not today.

What would you do?

This is one of my top fantasies. I love pleasuring women and I would love to do it on such an impromptu basis.

Would I expect something? Maybe, maybe not. Part of my fantasy is just being used. Pleasure her, make her cum, get pushed aside to deal with my boner on my own.

Never had anything quite like this. When I've had one night stands, I've found many women, especially college aged women, are VERY surprised that I'm not just willing but anxious to go down on them. Apparently it's not something they expect...

Okay, new question:

Sheana, to be honest, from your avatar and profile pic, there are very, very few things you could ask me to do that I would say no.

As for this question, I'm not sure, it's so situational. Are we in a crazy, packed nightclub? A quiet wood paneled bar? Next to each other on an airplane?

I'd start with feelers… men don't know how to take care of a woman, something like that, and slowly get more specific…

What would you do?

I'm too old for public restroom sex. Assuming I was available I would counter with an, 'Okay, but let's go someplace more comfortable.'

Someplace with a King Size bed and no water on the floor. Yours, mine or get a room. No need to reciprocate - not if that wasn't part of the deal. Of course, if you were feeling generous... :D

If she was old enough to be confident, intelligent enough to be safe and discrete, and erotic enough to be irresistable. I have the exact scenario in my head.

But to answer the second part.... No. There is no way to be safe. Any sex involves a massive amount of trust, and if they are strangers that just isn't possible. Herpese 1 and 2 used to be separated by the routes of transmission, but that is a thing of the past now. Even oral sexual contact is extremely risky for things like HPV and herpes.

First off the chances of that ever happening to me are about on par with having a threesome with Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez.

I guess I would do it, but probably suck at it.

What would you do?

Okay, new question:

If she looked anything like you, I would definitely do it ;)

Okay serious answer though... my first reaction would be the thought "Okay... how many guys do you have waiting in the restroom to beat me up and steal my wallet?" I'm not sure why, but I would immediately think of my safety.

Honestly, I'm thinking I would say no, if there was no interaction with the girl up to that point. I would need to talk to a girl for at least 10 minutes, know for sure she's somewhat normal. Then if she said something like, "I'm sorry, but... would you like to lick my pussy right now?" I'm pretty sure I would say yes.

I'm not sure if I would expect anything in return. I would hope for something in return, and I'd be confused if she just left right after... but going into it, I wouldn't be thinking I'm gonna get a BJ or get laid.

Even back in the day when I sought out casual sex, this particular act was reserved for girls I cared about.

What would you do?

Let's put it this way. If that's YOU in your avatar, and someone who looks like that made that declaration to me, I don't think I'd be able to say no no matter how dumbfounded I might be. I'm certain my thoughts/aim would be geared towards more than just her clit. I doubt getting any kind of reciprocal action would even figure, (but I'm pretty sure I'd get it).

Back