Put your hands on me. :)

Thanks ShyGuy.:heart: :heart:Now 2 threads of mine I get to have the honour of you posting in! :) :heart:

]

You're most welcome but the honor is entirely mine. Thank you for sharing! :heart:

You are off to a terrific start, and much braver than I am although your assets are much finer! ;)

What a gorgeous start to your new thread! Thanks for sharing yourself with us......

So, for those who know me, know already that this is a BIG, fucking step for me.
I'm shy. Kinda. But I have been wanting to do a thread for some time now...
And it's really hard for me to post pictures...but lately I've been getting such positive feedback on my AV's or my profile pictures, thought I'd give it a go.
I'll make a note now: I probably won't be posting a picture every day. Hopefully once or twice a week, maybe with an audio clip or something. I want to make this thread as fun as I am. Hopefully. :)
I really want to show my Lit loves my vibrant personality. And my assets of course ;)

Any comments/feedback or suggestions are welcomed. :)
I only ask you keep your rude comments, and drama off my thread, otherwise, please...ENJOY as much as I have making this. :)

For starters. Last night's bath.
Gorgeous picture. youre gonna have a hard time topping your opening picture but I'm looking forward to you trying. :)

Just woke up to this. Oh my god.

Time to learn how to fly, I think. :devil:

For Pete.

For my good buddy pete on the GeeBee.:heart::kiss:
Since we've decided g-stings are quite classy actually.

Here's today's pair. :)

Last edited:
So, for those who know me, know already that this is a BIG, fucking step for me.
I'm shy. Kinda. But I have been wanting to do a thread for some time now...
And it's really hard for me to post pictures...but lately I've been getting such positive feedback on my AV's or my profile pictures, thought I'd give it a go.
I'll make a note now: I probably won't be posting a picture every day. Hopefully once or twice a week, maybe with an audio clip or something. I want to make this thread as fun as I am. Hopefully. :)
I really want to show my Lit loves my vibrant personality. And my assets of course ;)

Any comments/feedback or suggestions are welcomed. :)
I only ask you keep your rude comments, and drama off my thread, otherwise, please...ENJOY as much as I have making this. :)

For starters. Last night's bath.

MMMMMMMM gorgeous butt!

Back