How loves double penetration/ Gangbangs?

I've done ass and pussy dp byt would love to try seeing if i could fit two in pussy

DP is a huge fantasy for my girlfriend. We recently bought some butt plugs to train her on anal and prep her for it.

Tried it with gf started with toys and then progressed to dp with a buddy we did pussy mouth and then pussy and ass which was her favorite. So tight and such an amazing feeling for all of us. Drove her crazy and first time she ever squirted.

I've done DP a few times, but with the same guy fucking my ass. His cock is uniquely perfect for my ass, and my husband knows him so doen't mind doing a threesome with him. The feeling is.... well, devastating! When the see saw'd me I was driven crazy and nearly orgasmed, but then my husband paused and they both went into pound mode, and I exploded and melted onto their cocks as a boneless ragdoll. Don't get a chance to do it lately as my assfucker has moved cities, but he is welcome in my ass whenever he is in town! Anal is not something I am really up for other than this exception.

I've done DP a few times, but with the same guy fucking my ass. His cock is uniquely perfect for my ass, and my husband knows him so doen't mind doing a threesome with him. The feeling is.... well, devastating! When the see saw'd me I was driven crazy and nearly orgasmed, but then my husband paused and they both went into pound mode, and I exploded and melted onto their cocks as a boneless ragdoll. Don't get a chance to do it lately as my assfucker has moved cities, but he is welcome in my ass whenever he is in town! Anal is not something I am really up for other than this exception.

I know ways of changing a woman's mind on that. I learned a lot through the years. Just wish I had this knowledge when I was a lot younger.

My late second wife took two guys in her ass at the same time several time and always said it felt great.

Did she have problems holding her shit? I hear that happens when people stretch out their ass too much.

Did she have problems holding her shit? I hear that happens when people stretch out their ass too much.

me neither...i have had double anal and double vag...loved both...also tried triple penetration with 2 cocks in vag and anal same time.and another time double anal with cock in pussy same time...loved these too...

I really enjoy DP, the way she loses herself to it, completely.

DV is also hot, but DP is the #1

Tried it with gf started with toys and then progressed to dp with a buddy we did pussy mouth and then pussy and ass which was her favorite. So tight and such an amazing feeling for all of us. Drove her crazy and first time she ever squirted.

I've done ass and pussy dp byt would love to try seeing if i could fit two in pussy

My wife and I have DP'd with the same guy many times and just recently we tried double vaginal penetration as my wife likes being stretched with a big thick cock so wanted to see if we could stretch her to pleasure with our cocks. After a bit of practice, we both got our cocks in her and she loved as did I. It took a while to get her fully aroused but once she was it was relatively easy for her to take us both. It is a unique sensation for both the female and the male but one we would happily do again.

i dont want know a woman who doesnt like to play with more than one cock, use more than one cock

Wife and I tried to do double vag with me and a dildo. It was mainly because I wanted to try it but she was willing. Didn't get it done though. I don't think we did enough prep to be successful and I think she's not motivated to try again so doubt it'll happen Shame.

Back