Vibease vibrator

Freckles4

Experienced
Hey:) I heard of the vibrators that can be controlled remotely via an app for the first time this weekend. Shortly after hearing about them, I ordered the Vibease...well, actually, two of them😊. I just couldn't decide between the two. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new toys.

Has anyone tried one? Does the story sync work well? The remote app? Vibration strength? Please share your experience...any tips, tricks, reviews are much appreciated. Thanks!!

Never heard of them until seeing your post but I bet they will fly off the shelves! They sound a lot of fun specially an app that syncs it to stories :devil:

Never heard of them until seeing your post but I bet they will fly off the shelves! They sound a lot of fun specially an app that syncs it to stories :devil:
I don't know how I've never heard of them until recently. So sad! Lol

Hey:) I heard of the vibrators that can be controlled remotely via an app for the first time this weekend. Shortly after hearing about them, I ordered the Vibease...well, actually, two of them😊. I just couldn't decide between the two. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new toys.

Has anyone tried one? Does the story sync work well? The remote app? Vibration strength? Please share your experience...any tips, tricks, reviews are much appreciated. Thanks!!

I'm interested to hear how you like them, as well as others' comments on remote-controlled vibes. I'm thinking of purchasing one. FUN!

My lady and I ordered a we-vibe sync last night. We expect it next week just in time for our trip to Colorado. If you see red head having a harry met sally moment in Breckenridge on labor day weekend that'll be us. Lol. I'll plan on posting an update next month. If it's half as much fun as it looks it'll be worth every penny.

My lady and I ordered a we-vibe sync last night. We expect it next week just in time for our trip to Colorado. If you see red head having a harry met sally moment in Breckenridge on labor day weekend that'll be us. Lol. I'll plan on posting an update next month. If it's half as much fun as it looks it'll be worth every penny.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So....I ordered my toys late Saturday. I chose regular shipping, they arrived Thursday.

Vibease only carries 2 models, the small Vibease and the Esthesia (I think that's how it's spelled). I couldn't decide, so I got both. Lol

With the Vibease, they claim you can where it in your panties in public...if you're into that. Well, unless you wear super tight panties, you won't be feeling much when your walking around. If your sitting, that's a different story, but still, there is very little pressure on your clit, unless holding it in place. That being said, it packs a nice punch! But...I guess that's relative. If you're use to the Wand, I think they're called...this may not do much for you. The design is to stimulate the clit...and it really does😍 It feels like your clit is vibrating against the walls of your lips, which is heavenly.

The other is larger and designed for penetration and to stimulate the clit. I was intimidated by the picture but relieved when it arrived, it wasn't as large as I imagined. It has a nice feel to it...kinda like a cock. Lol. Again, for me, the vibration is strong....stronger than the Vibease.

I like the app. It's easy to use, easy to sync the toys to the app and my phone. The directions are easy to follow (for syncing). Unfortunately there aren't instructions on how to use the app.

You just have to play around with it. You can chat my text or voice while playing. Impressively, the voice calls are clearer than Skype.

Ummmm....what else.....oh, your partner has to download the Vibease app too, create a screen name, then one of you searches for the other. They request control, you hit allow....and the fun begins! I love it:). It's so much more exciting to have someone else controlling it😁

There are stories in the app you can listen to if you're playing solo. Both toys sync with the stories for the toy to vibrate along with the story. As the story intensifies, so do the vibrations. The stories are so-so, nothing like the stories on Lit. Many are free, others you have to pay for. I think the highest is $3.99. You can record and submit stories...and be paid for it. You can also just record stories for your partner.

By the way, the app is free, so you can download it and browse before buying. I did, I wanted to see if the stories were worth going with The Vibease brand over others...for me, it was. The prices for other models are about the same, Vibease being a bit cheaper than some. So, I considered the stories an added perk. It would be nice if some of the good Lit writers submitted recorded stories there. There are less than 10 people submitting all the stories. Just saying...

Last thing....it seems you have to reconnect the toy within the app (simple directions on connecting come with the toys) every time you leave the app. I thought I got a defective toy before I figured that out.

Considering all of the erotic chatting that goes on here...or the search for it...I don't know how there isn't a section dedicated to vibrators that can be controlled remotely! 100% glad I made the purchase.

Well, that's all I can think of...any questions...feel free to ask.

Excuse typos and such...I'm on my phone typing with the side of one finger (long nails).

Last edited:
That sounds pretty awesome, Freckles! Thanks for the review. It sounds like exactly what I need. 🙂

So....I ordered my toys late Saturday. I chose regular shipping, they arrived Thursday.

Vibease only carries 2 models, the small Vibease and the Esthesia (I think that's how it's spelled). I couldn't decide, so I got both. Lol

With the Vibease, they claim you can where it in your panties in public...if you're into that. Well, unless you wear super tight panties, you won't be feeling much when your walking around. If your sitting, that's a different story, but still, there is very little pressure on your clit, unless holding it in place. That being said, it packs a nice punch! But...I guess that's relative. If you're use to the Wand, I think they're called...this may not do much for you. The design is to stimulate the clit...and it really does😍 It feels like your clit is vibrating against the walls of your lips, which is heavenly.

The other is larger and designed for penetration and to stimulate the clit. I was intimidated by the picture but relieved when it arrived, it wasn't as large as I imagined. It has a nice feel to it...kinda like a cock. Lol. Again, for me, the vibration is strong....stronger than the Vibease.

I like the app. It's easy to use, easy to sync the toys to the app and my phone. The directions are easy to follow (for syncing). Unfortunately there aren't instructions on how to use the app.

You just have to play around with it. You can chat my text or voice while playing. Impressively, the voice calls are clearer than Skype.

Ummmm....what else.....oh, your partner has to download the Vibease app too, create a screen name, then one of you searches for the other. They request control, you hit allow....and the fun begins! I love it:). It's so much more exciting to have someone else controlling it😁

There are stories in the app you can listen to if you're playing solo. Both toys sync with the stories for the toy to vibrate along with the story. As the story intensifies, so do the vibrations. The stories are so-so, nothing like the stories on Lit. Many are free, others you have to pay for. I think the highest is $3.99. You can record and submit stories...and be paid for it. You can also just record stories for your partner.

By the way, the app is free, so you can download it and browse before buying. I did, I wanted to see if the stories were worth going with The Vibease brand over others...for me, it was. The prices for other models are about the same, Vibease being a bit cheaper than some. So, I considered the stories an added perk. It would be nice if some of the good Lit writers submitted recorded stories there. There are less than 10 people submitting all the stories. Just saying...

Last thing....it seems you have to reconnect the toy within the app (simple directions on connecting come with the toys) every time you leave the app. I thought I got a defective toy before I figured that out.

Considering all of the erotic chatting that goes on here...or the search for it...I don't know how there isn't a section dedicated to vibrators that can be controlled remotely! 100% glad I made the purchase.

Well, that's all I can think of...any questions...feel free to ask.

Excuse typos and such...I'm on my phone typing with the side of one finger (long nails).
Love to remote you from here lolmmmmm

We have had some very hot times with the Livense Kush remote villages be. Highly recommend

Back