Men who like chatting about their wives

My woman and I are about to leave for date night tonight. Thong and a dress for her (thank you spring!), No underwear for me. It's going to be a good night out filled with lots of teasing . But I can't wait until we get back home! ;-)

Can’t wait to hear about your night....
 
I'm part of this club as well. Love talking about my wife. She's free to fuck other men and it's hot telling others about her escapades.
 
About 6 years ago my wife had gotten a lot thinner and was working at a large sports store..."Dick's" ...a perfect fit for her...she was laid off from a high paying job and ended up working retail with a bunch of young people in yoga pants. She was mostly double most their ages but looked good...Italian, dark hair, nice c cups. She ended up always going out for drinks after work...we had talked about how it was exciting to her...the attention from such young guys. She is the type that she gets real flirty after drinks...after about a month of after work stuff and a few friday nights she ended up blowing one of the guys in a car after. She ended up having a thing with this guy half her age for a while. He would text her, send pics of his dick, ask her to send pics of her tits...which I took for her...she sucked his dick 7- 8 times before finally fucking him. She would tell me each time...mostly after work, once a week or so...he asked her jokingly the first time after the car...she said ok...they got in the back of his big SUV in an adjacent empty parking lot from where they worked....she admits to being a whore for his dick.
 
About 6 years ago my wife had gotten a lot thinner and was working at a large sports store..."Dick's" ...a perfect fit for her...she was laid off from a high

Very hot!
 
Last edited:
I'll be online for a couple of hours if anyone wants to hear about my very slutty wife :devil:
 
Gonna be on late again tonight so if anyone wants to talk about my wife feel free to PM me!
 
Anyone around right now who wants to hear about my wife? PM me
 
Back
Top