Have you ever..

Cumlickme48

Virgin
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
22
Fucked in public? Fucked a stranger in public? Had that clit licked or that cock swallowed? Mmmmmm I would love to hear all about it..
 
Fucked in public?
yes kinda
not in a public place but in a private place in front of some people

Fucked a stranger in public?
no

Had that clit licked or that cock swallowed?
yes because it was part of the first situation i said
 
Yes, I've given my fiance oral sex in public parks and his truck in the parking lot of a bar. I have also given him a handjob in a movie theater.
 
Disney Trail

Went hiking with the wife in Dalton, Ga on the Disney Trail. We made it to the top where there was a beautiful clearing where you could look down into the valley. Nice boulder adjacent to the overlook, both me and the wife had the same thought. We pulled our clothes off and went at it with her bent over the boulder. I guess we were to caught up in our passion because we let two hikers walk up on us. I'm not opposed to sharing, but my wife isn't in to it, but the hikers had something to talk about for the remainder of their hike!
 
Went hiking with the wife in Dalton, Ga on the Disney Trail. We made it to the top where there was a beautiful clearing where you could look down into the valley. Nice boulder adjacent to the overlook, both me and the wife had the same thought. We pulled our clothes off and went at it with her bent over the boulder. I guess we were to caught up in our passion because we let two hikers walk up on us. I'm not opposed to sharing, but my wife isn't in to it, but the hikers had something to talk about for the remainder of their hike!

I had nearly the exact experience while mountain biking.....lol. boulder and all.
 
All depends how we're defining "in public"....

∆ gotten a blowjob on a driveway at a house party, with people everywhere? Yeah

∆ fingered an ex to two orgasms in the back of a cab with the driver watching? Yeah

∆ fingered pussy, licked pussy, had sex - in a car in woods. Yeah.

∆ gotten a HJ and BJ, fucked and cum in a girl, in a car in woods. Yeah.

∆ driven while a guy stroked me, as I stroked him. Both to orgasm. Driving through town at night (8pm). Yeah.

∆ fucked a milf 15 years older than me, over my car bonnet in woodlands? Yeah

∆ fingered an ex to orgasm on a beach, as she stroked my cock, her bikini bottom and my shorts, around our ankles... With only rocks separating us from a packed beach of families? Yeah.

∆ fingered a BBW fwb to orgasm, up against the side of a church, on a main road... Take a piss... Then she sucked me dry and hard... Yeah.

∆ been half naked, girl bouncing on my cock in a random bed at a house party... Before the door flew open and others walked in... Yeah.
 
Fucked in public?
Fucked outside many times. Mostly hiking. We could have been discovered on any of those occasions, but it wasn't like fucking in the street or on a beach.
Fucked a stranger in public?
I've never fucked a stranger at all. A couple of people I'd just met that evening. But we definitely weren't strangers by the time we got around to fucking.
Had that clit licked or that cock swallowed?
I've sucked clit (to orgasm) in a public bathroom. But the door was locked. . . I think.
 
Hmmm... which stories to tell... lol.

I have been both licked and fucked in an ABS by both hubby and strangers.

I have sucked many a cock with my hubby sitting next to me in ABS' before.

There are others but I'll let those two simmer for awhile... lol.

Hubby does tell a story about him and 1st wife being "asked" to leave Disneyland
in the 70's. All I'll say is Space Mountain was really an E ticket that day!
 
No strangers but I have had sex in public with my husband, I have sucked him and he has licked me....and more ;)
 
I have given oral to others in public. ate pussy under water while other bathers were unaware of what has happening within a few feet of them. The blow jobs were in the open.
 
Got a blowjob from a woman in the bathroom of a bar. Not a stranger but we had only really met once or twice. The first time was a night I fucked her friend and my friend fucked her.
 
Fucked in public many times: in cars at a variety of locations where we might be discovered. Similarly at public parks, sand dunes etc. once on the hood of our car at the side of a highway with vehicles going by.
Many times in front of other couples at sex parties.
 
hey...

July 1972,
My crazy hillbilly girlfriend and I and three other people cruising in a friends 65' Ford Custom. The guy I knew was driving and his girlfriend next to him and then another girl sitting on the outside by the door in the front.
We were all of us blown out on weed, lsd and alcohol. My girlfriend and I were in the backseat fucking doggy style while we were cruising down the main drag in our town.

July 9, 2019
Was at the park doing some writing of lyrics and poetry, I approached by an older fella, that asked if I liked getting my dick sucked. So we walked back to his van and he sucked me off.
 
Last edited:
I've been fucked in public, but not with a stranger and I have given oral in a public place with a few people watching.
 
Picked a women in a bar we went to my car and she said she wouldn't fuck me in the car I took her to a motel that was 14 stories I knew the restaurant on the top floor was being renovated we acted like we had a room and took the elevator to the top the restaurant had large windows we ended up fucking with her bent over hands on the window as I fucked her from behind both of us lusting enjoying the view of the city!
 
Fucked in public? Fucked a stranger in public? Had that clit licked or that cock swallowed? Mmmmmm I would love to hear all about it..

list is fairly long, fucked in a washroom of commercial airline, fucked a gf in the ass on a bus, fucked a gf in front of 15 people at a festival. In a park, woods, blowjob in a cab blowjobs in parking lots, etc.lol

Remembering more....on hood of car in parking lot, on an apartment balcony with her mom asleep on couch just inside only a few feet away.

She rode my cock while I drove down highway ,not the safest endeavor!
 
Last edited:
Fucked in public?
Once on the last train home. Poor old guy down the back of the carriage didn't know where to look.
A few times in the local woods, only one time that we knew of that we were watched.


Fucked a stranger in public?
Never, not once, ever!!!! Now I have something new for my bucket list.

Had that clit licked or that cock swallowed?
I have had my cock sucked many times but NEVER deep throated.
 
Fucked in public? Fucked a stranger in public? Had that clit licked or that cock swallowed? Mmmmmm I would love to hear all about it..

!. Yes On our boat near the shore, In my driveway between cars, in my front yard at night, at the beach.
2. No
3.Yes. Many BJs and HJs in the car while driving.
 
I have...

I have:
1. Fucked a coworker in the office after hours. No one around so not really public.
2. Fucked my husband in the woods with no one around that we were aware of.
3. Sucked my husband in the car. I don't think anyone could see what I was doing.
4. Masturbated in a moving car. (Front seat passenger side with my husband driving)
5. Sex on nude beach at mid-night on new years with my husband and my best friend and her husband. (Swap and in front of each other)
6. Hand job in the water at nude beach. Husband let me give hand jobs to some guys we had been horsing around with. Other than the guys I don't think anyone else knew what we were doing because the water was up to my shoulders. On the same vacation let another guy feel me up in the water and later fucked in private.

Never really fully "public" in the fullest sense of the concept.
 
Back
Top