My introduction...

You sure do have what it takes to get me hot an bothered, beautiful

I don’t post much anymore, but you have brought me out of retirement! Every part of you is so alluring; your shape, your porcelain skin, your plump pink nipples, that little tuft of hair, and your playful attitude. Thanks for sharing with us :rose:

Hey there. I've been a long time lurker here and thought I'd dip my toes in a little more by sharing. I have enjoyed the photos I've seen here and wanted to repay the favor. I hope you enjoy. Feel free to share feedback. :kiss:

Great start love your breasts. I would love to see more.

Got a little hot and bothered earlier.
Great view. would love to see you without the hand in the way. You breasts that are made to be played with. How hard do your nipples get? An aroused picture would be hot too. Let me know if you need a helping mouth. VBG

I'm getting ready to titty fuck my husband. Hearing how much you love my tits gets me so turned on.

Attachments

• 20190708_214011-600x719.jpg
    20190708_214011-600x719.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 54
I'll ask him to. I don't mind a little rough handling.

Good girl, stimulating your body to help you be even more aware of how you are able to give and receive pleasure, appreciate every bit of him and you. Your body is amazing and deserves to be as electrifyingly experienced as possible!

Back