Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-16-2019, 03:47 PM   #751
urguyscott
Literotica Guru
 
urguyscott is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 598
I see someone wrote "Have you any clue how offensively racist it is for you to make a statement that someone was owned?" That's true. When George Soros said that he bought and owns the Democratic Party I felt the same way about that Nazi SOB and his so called Progressive fools. They use the people like slaves and think they can destroy everyone's rights. I have also noted that those who use the "racist" card instead of providing true evidence for their statements prove to be the the racist.

For example the previous and present great governors of the state of California and the Speaker of the House who comes from California all are for open borders and have opened their state and city to illegals regardless if they are drug dealers, criminals or terrorists or have medical issues that need to be taken care of before being allowed entry. But President Trump gave in to them and said that he will send all the illegals who cross the border to their state and city as they have requested. But woooo, what did they say to that great and wonderful news that they will be required to feed, house and give health care to these people? No Way Mr. Trump, we don't want them. Is it because of their Race? Because they are illegal? Is it because they will have to put their money where their mouth is? Or have they been lying about that just like everything else they (the Soros Democrats/Progressive/Fascists) have said?

The fact that Cortez, Omar, Sanders, Clinton, etc. have no idea what Socialism is nor do they want to pull their head out of their rear end and observe what Communism, Fascism, Socialism, Absolute Monarchy does to a country. All they have to do is see what has happen to others who have fallen under the gangster rule of such people. Remember how Hillary Clinton and President Obama said that Venezuela was such a treasure and that is the type of government they want for us? Did it work? Did it work in Greece? The people of France, Japan, and Canada are up in arms because of their Obama type leaders who are dragging their countries into the mud. Socialism does not work.

Government's duty is to serve the people, not the people the government. Their is a big difference between having a government help with roads and protecting a countries borders and their taking over people's lives and telling them what to eat, destroy their education and civil rights. If you can't tell the difference then you are "owned" just as much as a slave is "owned".
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2019, 06:23 AM   #752
DawnODay
Literotica Guru
 
DawnODay's Avatar
 
DawnODay is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: In the East
Posts: 2,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Three observations:

1. You provide no citation for the data in the graph. I could make a pretty graph showing that all the tax breaks went to Bernie Sanders or dan_c00000.

2. The graph makes no sense. How can the top 1 percentile be less than the top 0.1 percentile, given that the top 0.1 percentile is part of top 1 percentile? The sum is less than the total of its parts!

3. Let's give the graph makers the benefit of the doubt (if we can call assuming basic incompetence a benefit) and assume where they indicate "the top 1 percentile" they actually mean the "top ≥ 1 percentile < 0.1 percentile." Then what's your point? The reason such people would receive disproportionately large tax breaks is because they pay such disproportionately high taxes:
The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (37.3 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (30.5 percent).

The top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97 percent of total individual income taxes.
A. Tanzi, Top 3% of U.S. Taxpayers Paid Majority of Income Tax in 2016, Boomberg (Oct. 14, 2018).
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2019, 07:41 AM   #753
gunthernehmen
Literotica Guru
 
gunthernehmen's Avatar
 
gunthernehmen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnODay View Post
Three observations:

1. You provide no citation for the data in the graph. I could make a pretty graph showing that all the tax breaks went to Bernie Sanders or dan_c00000.

2. The graph makes no sense. How can the top 1 percentile be less than the top 0.1 percentile, given that the top 0.1 percentile is part of top 1 percentile? The sum is less than the total of its parts!

3. Let's give the graph makers the benefit of the doubt (if we can call assuming basic incompetence a benefit) and assume where they indicate "the top 1 percentile" they actually mean the "top ≥ 1 percentile < 0.1 percentile." Then what's your point? The reason such people would receive disproportionately large tax breaks is because they pay such disproportionately high taxes:
The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (37.3 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (30.5 percent).

The top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97 percent of total individual income taxes.
A. Tanzi, Top 3% of U.S. Taxpayers Paid Majority of Income Tax in 2016, Boomberg (Oct. 14, 2018).
I have to give you credit for even bothering to critique his pc paint artwork. I just shook my head and skimmed past

Here, Danno. I'll save you the trouble:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnODay View Post
I'm a racist!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
I don't answer questions from racists. Sorry.
__________________
#orgasms
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2019, 11:06 AM   #754
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnODay View Post
I didn't read anything. Black text makes me angry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
By the way it's pretty obvious I'm undefeated in this thread so I'm only going to reply in pictures because I've decided racist bot, dawn, etc. don't even deserves to read my glorious words.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2019, 06:51 AM   #755
DawnODay
Literotica Guru
 
DawnODay's Avatar
 
DawnODay is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: In the East
Posts: 2,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Ooohhh!

More pretty pictures!

Of course, dan_c00000, this one just makes you look all the more foolish because it is from November 27, 2016 (the date is embedded in the image's URL) and has little relationship to the eventual Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Public Law 115Ė97 (131 US Stats. 2054), which was not enacted until December 22, 2017, and did not go into effect until the following year.

On the other hand, to your credit, you have posted at least one meaningful graphic elsewhere:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Here, dan_c00000, you confirm that the wealthiest people receive larger tax breaks because they pay such disproportionately high taxes:
The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (37.3 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (30.5 percent).

The top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97 percent of total individual income taxes.
A. Tanzi, Top 3% of U.S. Taxpayers Paid Majority of Income Tax in 2016, Boomberg (Oct. 14, 2018).

What I especially like about this graph, however, is that it shows quite well that every quintile receives relief under the Republican Tax Reform, even the lowest two quintiles, even though those citizens pay little if any income taxes! Q. Fottrell, More than 44% of Americans pay no federal income tax, MarketWatch (Feb. 26, 2019) ("Approximately 76.4 million or 44.4% of Americans wonít pay any federal income tax in 2018, up from 72.6 million people or 43.2% in 2016 before President Trumpís Tax Cuts and Jobs Act").


Thank you, dan_c00000, for the excellent proof that all segments of American society benefited from the Republican Tax Reform!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2019, 10:12 AM   #756
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,159






I don't even need words anymore to own racist dawn.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2019, 09:42 PM   #757
gunthernehmen
Literotica Guru
 
gunthernehmen's Avatar
 
gunthernehmen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
I'm a racist.
Good to know.
__________________
#orgasms
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2019, 11:18 PM   #758
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 44,341
Oh look dan is still acting like a 5 year old LOL
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 07:18 AM   #759
DawnODay
Literotica Guru
 
DawnODay's Avatar
 
DawnODay is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: In the East
Posts: 2,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post





Okay, dan_c00000... So you have provided more of the exact same information, just in a variety of different graphs. (Did you realize that, or did you actually think this was new information?) Although they say "variety is the spice of life," because you are simply repeating the same information, I'll simply provide the same response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnODay View Post

[Quotation omitted.]

Ooohhh!

More pretty pictures!

Of course, dan_c00000, this one just makes you look all the more foolish because it is from November 27, 2016 (the date is embedded in the image's URL) and has little relationship to the eventual Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Public Law 115Ė97 (131 US Stats. 2054), which was not enacted until December 22, 2017, and did not go into effect until the following year.

On the other hand, to your credit, you have posted at least one meaningful graphic elsewhere:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
You are, as always.

Here, dan_c00000, you confirm that the wealthiest people receive larger tax breaks because they pay such disproportionately high taxes:
The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (37.3 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (30.5 percent).

The top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97 percent of total individual income taxes.
A. Tanzi, Top 3% of U.S. Taxpayers Paid Majority of Income Tax in 2016, Boomberg (Oct. 14, 2018).

What I especially like about this graph, however, is that it shows quite well that every quintile receives relief under the Republican Tax Reform, even the lowest two quintiles, even though those citizens pay little if any income taxes! Q. Fottrell, More than 44% of Americans pay no federal income tax, MarketWatch (Feb. 26, 2019) ("Approximately 76.4 million or 44.4% of Americans wonít pay any federal income tax in 2018, up from 72.6 million people or 43.2% in 2016 before President Trumpís Tax Cuts and Jobs Act").


Thank you, dan_c00000, for the excellent proof that all segments of American society benefited from the Republican Tax Reform!
Thank you, dan_c00000, for more excellent proof that all segments of American society benefited from the Republican Tax Reform!
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 10:24 AM   #760
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,159


  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 10:57 AM   #761
icanhelp1
Really Experienced
 
icanhelp1 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post





Dan; your homework for tonight, no more chatting till you study these terms OK!

1. QUINTILE
2. AGGREGATE
3. PERCENTAGE
4. PERCENTAGE TO TOTAL
5. FRACTIONAL
6. PERCENTILE
7. RACIST

And for extra credit brush up on TCJA

Last edited by icanhelp1 : Yesterday at 11:05 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 12:18 PM   #762
gunthernehmen
Literotica Guru
 
gunthernehmen's Avatar
 
gunthernehmen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
I'm STILL a racist. I absolutely hate anyone that isn't exactly like me.
We know. We know. You've made that abundantly clear.
__________________
#orgasms
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM   #763
Publius1990
Experienced
 
Publius1990 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 83
The average American has no concept of taxes in the U.S. The majority of tax paying entities in the U.S. have no federal tax liability (other than payroll deductions for FICA, Medicare, etc...). You can throw up as many charts about the GOP tax bill benefiting the rich (Who already pay the majority of the tax burden). But you canít give a tax cut to people that are not already paying taxes.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM   #764
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 63,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Publius1990 View Post
The average American has no concept of taxes in the U.S. The majority of tax paying entities in the U.S. have no federal tax liability (other than payroll deductions for FICA, Medicare, etc...). You can throw up as many charts about the GOP tax bill benefiting the rich (Who already pay the majority of the tax burden). But you canít give a tax cut to people that are not already paying taxes.
Iím sure you know all about refundable tax credits, right?
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM   #765
icanhelp1
Really Experienced
 
icanhelp1 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Publius1990 View Post
The average American has no concept of taxes in the U.S. The majority of tax paying entities in the U.S. have no federal tax liability (other than payroll deductions for FICA, Medicare, etc...). You can throw up as many charts about the GOP tax bill benefiting the rich (Who already pay the majority of the tax burden). But you canít give a tax cut to people that are not already paying taxes.


Maybe most americans don't understand corporate taxes but I think they have a reasonable understanding of their own taxes ( FICA, FED AND STATE taxes ). I would say that most working people have federal taxes withheld unless they're working under the table.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM   #766
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,159
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM   #767
gunthernehmen
Literotica Guru
 
gunthernehmen's Avatar
 
gunthernehmen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Just a reminder that I'm a racist. If you have brown or black skin stay away from me because I hate you. (Unless you're a filthy rethuglican and I can sponge off the money you pay in taxes!)
You need help. You've reminded us of this what, three, maybe four times just today! We get it. You're a racist.
__________________
#orgasms
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.