wife wants me to suck a guy's cock. is this normal?

I’d love to watch my husband give and receive oral with another man! He never would but I think it’s hot!

When me and my wife invited our friend over to give my wife a good fucking I often gave him a very passionate blowjob before they went at it. I swallowed a lot of sperm from him and loved it. Ate many a creampie from them two also.

my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.

Although I don't think it falls in the realm of normalcy in accordance with societal norms. having another man in your bedroom isn't exactly normal either. Sexual pleasure is as individual as there are people on the planet. If you have a desire, one that is shared by you and your wife you have to throw out what society preaches and dictate as normal. If all three of you are onboard with your experimentation, then in my opinion, what you do becomes normal for you The things that are criminal and cause hurt and pain such as rape and other activities which don't provide pleasure are not accepted as normal ( more like deranged ) or if one of the partners involved finds it distasteful, could take the pleasure out of it. I enjoyed having my wife watch as I sucked my friend John's cock. Having my wife naked on the bed put John's cock on a hair trigger. My wife often urged me to suck his cock and I loved doing it. Her pussie would get so wet as I went down on him. She would get so turned on when John let go and came in my mouth and all over my face. There was something that excited me so much just knowing I was sucking the very cock that would soon be pleasuring my wife. Swallowing Johns first load gave him some staying power and could last longer which allowed my wife multiple orgasms. That's how the tree of us played and we enjoyed every minute of it.

Although I don't think it falls in the realm of normalcy in accordance with societal norms. having another man in your bedroom isn't exactly normal either. Sexual pleasure is as individual as there are people on the planet. If you have a desire, one that is shared by you and your wife you have to throw out what society preaches and dictate as normal. If all three of you are onboard with your experimentation, then in my opinion, what you do becomes normal for you The things that are criminal and cause hurt and pain such as rape and other activities which don't provide pleasure are not accepted as normal ( more like deranged ) or if one of the partners involved finds it distasteful, could take the pleasure out of it. I enjoyed having my wife watch as I sucked my friend John's cock. Having my wife naked on the bed put John's cock on a hair trigger. My wife often urged me to suck his cock and I loved doing it. Her pussie would get so wet as I went down on him. She would get so turned on when John let go and came in my mouth and all over my face. There was something that excited me so much just knowing I was sucking the very cock that would soon be pleasuring my wife. Swallowing Johns first load gave him some staying power and could last longer which allowed my wife multiple orgasms. That's how the tree of us played and we enjoyed every minute of it.

Great response! And the part about taking his first load to give him more staying power is right on the money!!! Been there, done that!

I’ll have what he’s having........

my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.
Ask if having a woman dress up like a man and she can watch "him" suck you--
then when you go down on "him", you discover the awful truth-- better if "he" has a big clitoris-- maybe find a female weightlifter to cooperate in "pleasing your wife".

A matter of control

A wife making her husband do something out of his comfort zone is a matter of control and making him sucking another guy cock in from of her fits that.

But remember the old saying " be careful what you wish you.might get it! "

He just might like sucking cock and putting in a show !

Is it really bad to do something for your wife, even if it's out of your comfort zone. Isn't that part of marriage, doing things that gives pleasure to your mate? Perhaps she could do something out-of-the-norm for her husband that would bring him pleasure.

WTF is normal anyway? If you want to do it and get brownie points for getting her off then do it. If it doesn't float your boat then talk it over with her. Be a universe of two. What the rest of us say and think is irrelevant. You are fortunate to have someone, there are those out there with no-one (and they all PM me) so be happy. Work it out. But it is a you and her deal, not a rest of the universe deal.

Grandma's free advise comes with a double your money back guarantee.

Love and Kisses

Lis Ann

Back