Tease Me Before I Punish You

KashAlmighty5

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Posts
370
I'ma dominant that loves for my woman to tease me and turn me on before sex..I enjoy making her dress slutty in public so I can pleasure and punish her when we get home.. Knowing other men are lusting and looking turns me on.. knowing she's wet and horny makes her punishment even better..Any women enjoy being bad to receive a good punishment?? Share your stories
 
Definately..my husband knows i"ve been bad like that but he does'nt consider it cheating unless I left him for somebody else, maybe its a kink he has but i'm suprised he didnt leave me when i had an affair, he was actually pretty aroused by it and got over it quickly because its one of those situations were I didnt expect to hook up with a guy but I did, I think he had a wife too.

He just lied a little and said they broke up and she was just roomating with him, I was more concerned about the wife its like he insisted on leaving her out of it.

Thats probably why I only made it a one time thing because he wanted me to hide it from my husband and i didnt that's the hardest part having to tell your partner that but some how it improved our sex life for a little while..but telling a woman your cheating i'd imagine is harder because men have a stronger ability to enjoy it and move on from it faster, as long as im honest and I describe it to him he likes it. This further proved to me that men and women are different in a lot of ways.
 
Back
Top