MorganHawke did it again

CAT~~

Experienced
Joined
Sep 21, 2000
Posts
65
I just finished the sequel to Full Moon Rising and it was pretty intense, pretty hot and very well done. I didn't think that the sequel would live up to the first installment but it did.
I included the link in case anyone missed out on the second story. I'm sure that most of us caught it since its new.
Enjoy the story, I know I did, Cat~~

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?page=1000&id=13294
 
On Snow Moon

Gosh! *blushing*

Thank you so much Cat! It was 8 months writing (read: sweating over,) this tale. Suddenly I understand how hard it is to write a sequel.

There Will be another installmaent but there is no telling how long it's going to take. My Wolf Moon series is growing by leaps & bounds - no sooner had I finished this one, 'Snow Moon,' then my characters suggested the next story.

Here is the problem:
I'm suddenly getting a LOT of story & it seems to me that the Erotic slant is becoming second to the story itself! I'm getting so much Plot that I'm worried that I'm losing the erotic flavor!

Is this Normal?
Does anyone else have this problem?

Oh - and I found a publishing house perfect for my story - but they won't touch anything that has been published Electronically! Sheesh!
 
Their loss. Don't they know by having the story posted electronically that you already have a fan base to work from. Especially if you can go into greater detail on the first one. The first coupling was extremely hot.
The second was just as intense with that twist of her changing thrown in.
Well, if they won't publish you, its their short-sightedness thats going to be their undoing. Some people just don't think thing through.
Cat~~
 
Back
Top